twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Created your country

B E A U T Y
E
A
U
T
Y

The top of her head is out of proportion with the bottom.

Like a triangle with beady eyes.

a lot of inbreeding causes that, no need to keep pushing this.
they're an island, it's not like they have a chance. leave them alone, please.

yeah, but she's a qt, man

Muh dickkkkk

Mate, if we are inbred and still conquered the entire world and invented everything worth inventing there is something wrong with the rest of you

The eternal anglo are tectonic plates?

She can ride out another decade if she embraces the anorexia.

you did it because of us.
but just trying to help out best ally, OP is asking about your looks issue, I provided an explanation

yes head is weird, don't know why they keep posting this shit, looks like the average ugly girl 3/10 with makeup

I know GB has beautiful women, this is cherry picking. Like picking a redneck and saying this is beautiful in America.

Does GB have a stereotypical areas where women are ugly/not worth dating?

Most British women are ugly. Its not a stereotype.

tiny gene pool = ugly people

Aryan and Dixie blood. I need it now. I'm shriveling up. Aryan and Dixie blooooooooooooooooooooooooood GIVE IT TO ME.

???, you must live north

Yeah

we're all ugly, of course

years of being a celt/norman/anglosax mix, and then inbreeding for over 800 years.

This is why the Irish are even uglier. Same inbreeding, smaller pool

No if you come here you will see how bad it is yourself. Its hell...

>Tiny genepool
Actually it's probably the most diverse in Europe.

>Vikings
>Celts
>Angles
>Jutes
>Muslamics
>Kikes
etc. So you can't really say that. Norway is the most inbred nation in the world.

thelocal.no/20150413/norway-child-agency-seizes-children-to-combat-inbreeding

>Southerners
>British
Please user

British people can't be attra-

> Ugly women
> Ugly men

Works out fine

Women (and Men) in Surrey, Hertfordshire and London (non Bangledesh & Jamaican parts) tend to be better looking because they're upper class and also from Milanese, Parisian, backgrounds. Family from Europe, both poor and rich who moved to London for different reasons.

We need to talk about that 9gag watermark

I don't want to believe this. Is it really that bad? Do you even want to have a British wife?

who is this fluid druid?

We have beauty and ugly, like everywhere else...

Interesting to note she did these photos after bitching about Emma Watson not being a radical enough feminist.

Obviously she realised she can make a fuck ton of money by taking her clothes off.

>Islanders are ugly inbred mongoloids
WHO KNEW!?

I've also noticed that Yorkshire (Leeds especially) have a certain look, like pic related.

>inb4 Lucas is Brazilian
I know, but he looks like a Yorkshirman

Plus another SJW.

Say what you want about her awful acting, but I'd like to fuck her if you know what I mean.

>Implying the few good-looking brits you have aren't mixed with blood from mainland yurop

I'm actually only gay for this guy.

Shopped, mate. That photo ain't what she looks like in real life.

How can non Britons even compete?

>but I'd like to fuck her if you know what I mean

No, I have no idea what you mean. Please irradiate

>he doesnt watch game of thrones
you really should senpai

I don't follow this horseshit. Is this true?

she looks jewish to me
probly doesnt even have foreskin in her dick

Isn't it about some cucktriarchy?
>le female leaders

She is a weird looking little bitch, but she does have a nice ass. Her on the right.

That thing is American.

Irish.

We all would.

>Beggerlands is this mad and jelly
So jelly

The British are okay to me. They have some very good artists and such, and there was a time where their people actually lived comfortably, even at the expense of vast parts of the world. At least it went to something and gave contributions to mankind, I suppose.

America was very good before the 50s, but then it became gradually more retarded. The 70s and 80s signify the end of America into Jewnited States of Americunts.

I think Britain's problem is they stopped being so literate thanks to American media. They also forgot what proper research is, but some of the fogies haven't forgotten that. There was a time Brits would read books before forming opinions, but now they've become nigger-tier, much like Americans.

Anyway, the new generation in the West is fucked and will be double penetrated by Israel and Saudi Arabia.

ew.com/article/2016/04/04/game-thrones-maisie-williams-interview-2/

The archive:
archive.is/GQY4O

The real eternal Anglo

All thanks to the USA I might add.

neah m8
its about medieval england,only thats reskined and has magic

they all look like they have FAS

Ayyyyyy....!

>receding hairline

poor genes

>its about medieval england
Yes because we had dragons n shieeeeeet

>Game of thrones intro music intensifies

Perhaps this Celtic goddess is more your taste?

To be fair most British women I see aren't attractive. If they're from small towns then they're either burned out by 21 or rural horsefuckers. In the cities you get a mixture of tumble-core SJWs who look like shit by 24, stronk women who look like dykes, non-whites, and staceys who have fake eyebrows, tons of make-up etc. There are few natural, cute, Amelie-esque girls. The ones I've come across (not literally alas) are either privately educated conservative but artistic girls or literal teenagers. When I visited the United States the ratio of pretty to ugly was way more in favor of pretty.

no dude,i m serious
youtube.com/watch?v=VjO55pKuBo4

czech are literally the only ones with good looking avg girls

Oh shit! Kek

>medieval England
>not burning women alive for being left handed

really makes me desu

every british baby is required to be born with alcohol in their blood

Jealousy is a plebeian trait.

I remember reading an article about him when he was in the Tudors, and I felt kinda bad for him. He went through this string, where he was the number two choice for all kinds of big movies. They were going to make him James Bond, but thought he was a little too young. He was going to be in Twilight (yeah, gay, but 100 million bucks makes it better), but they thought he was a little too old. He was going to be Superman, but they decided last minute that they needed an American.

10 years later or so they did another pass on Superman and gave him the job, so it all worked out. All those near misses must have been pretty shitty to go through, though.

There's something to be said for rural horsefuckers.

Dont listen to them burgerbro there is a reason most of the top female actresses are British our women are decent especially in my city

>brown eyes
>celtic
Pretty much all the pure celts are dead or dying.

They all live in tiny corners and get persecuted by the rest of the country for being "more scottish".

Which makes it hard for the sjws to push the anti england agenda.

I live in the South and can attest. Other than teenagers and posh girls who comprehend the notion of dignity most British girls are just mouthy trainwrecks.

Brown eyes are Celtic m8, Germanics (Anglo being a Germanic tribe) had blue eyes.

Nice try though.

STIR!

He used to be overweight and played WoW

Who the fuck cares you fat heathen?

That thing is also a man.

>celts had ginger hair and blue eyes
>literally the least amount of melanin.
>has highest concentration of blue eyes in the uk.
Ok saddiq

They come in all shapes and sizes.

True, but be fair. We had Germans and even some Dutch around early on as well.

>They all live in tiny corners and get persecuted by the rest of the country for being "more scottish".
Wales is more celtic than Scotland

I know I've watched it.

Is she not Asian? Maybe a little Finnish?

>literally what the post says
most scots are just drunken degenerates.

Why do all Celtic nations and people have dark hair and eyes?

Colin Feral, Aidan Turner, CIA guy etc.

They do

Good luck satisfying her with that Asian peepee of yours

>Picts / Norse
>Celts

Pick one.

Those are all americans.

Everybody I know has blue eyes. Most have brown hair with a couple of blondes and gingers.

Picts died out 1200 years ago what are you on about?

The norse left 700 odd years ago aswell.

This is one of the most British pictures I've ever seen. Good God, the cretins in this country sure do eat shit.

You retard.

Even the northern ones.

Is there a clothes washing machine in her kitchen?

Yeah we all have them in the kitchen, utility rooms aren't really a thing here.

>what are genes

>post a woman with Italian blood
>think that actual English '''actresses''' make it anywhewre past EastEnders & Corrie tier