I always thought there was something fishy about the racism expressed on Sup Forums...

I always thought there was something fishy about the racism expressed on Sup Forums. The tenor of the rhetoric here is curiously different than other far right forums, almost as if pollacks were LARPing as stereotypically extreme racists without having ever been exposed to how real ones act. For example, calling people of color "shitskins," a slur I've never encountered in real life or beyond the internet haunts of pollack NEETs. In fact, of all the racists I've met none have ever made disparaging remarks about the skin color of the groups they despise. Really that's more a feature of non-Western colorism in my experience. And now HWNDU proves my hunch right! It turns out Sup Forums is nothing but a bunch of LARPing POC and Jews!

"Shitskin," said no white person ever!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2zefI9aPZs
nation.foxnews.com/poll/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet you're a shitskin

nice photoshopped pizza shitty bait

>surprised Sup Forums has it's own vernacular
>surprised people on Sup Forums are trolling

Congratulations. You discovered shitposting.

Pol is satire you cuck. No one actually believes this stuff, we yell "1488" because it's funny and pushes back against the SJW left. You must be new here.

looks like somebody needs
a quick rundown

Jew's jewing jew?

not shopped

youtube.com/watch?v=a2zefI9aPZs

>tfw a hardcore Trump supporter helping out at the local asylum center
Sup Forums is a satirical board

WOAAAAHHHH NIGGA SO YOU BE TELLIN ME THAT THE PEOPLE WHO BROWSE Sup Forums IN JEW YORK CITY, THE MOST MULTIKULTI PLACE ON EARTH, AREN'T 100% ARYANS AND THERE ARE A BUNCH OF SELF-HATING SPICS AND NIGGERS THERE?
REALLY GETS THE NOGGIN' POPPIN' MY DUDE

praise kek

1 post by this ID

"Pol is ineffective" crewshill

>tfw you got to live to see a crowd of Sup Forumslocks chanting Deus Vult in a public forum

Fucking this. Fuck the left thinking only they deserve the votes of people that aren't white. Das mo raciss dan de repubs.

Sup Forums is post-modern right.

This is what people think. Get used to it

speak for yourself JIDF

eat shit faggot

Posting in a CREW thread.

I figured it out
>The sky is blue
Hwndu proved
>water is wet
Sup Forums is just
A selfhating Morrocan Macrame Forum.

Sort yourself out user...this isn't post worthy.

Is this photoshopped too?

Is this real? Where is the video? Looks shopped/

The internet has made customs non-regional.

For the first time, the concepts of White Identity and pro-White politics are finding hosts in places they couldn't previously. Same as the valley girl dialect and trap music. This shit isn't contained by geographic barriers any longer.

Pro-White politics no longer your 20th century caricatures.

These kids are not those people and they are going to move white identity politics forward whether you think them sincere or authentic, credible or permitted to think the way they do.

Welcome to the future you chose, dumbfuck.

>not realizing half of Sup Forums is here for the bantz

There was a time when Sup Forums had actual discussion, but then stormfags and /r/thedonald found out about it. Now its just a combination of shitposting, racists that misinterpret statistics, and the rare bit of actual content (which gets flamed to death).

Get a bottle and take a drink everytime a post is just "fag," "shitskin," "good goy," "nigger," or "kys." When you get drunk in 10 minutes you'll realize nothing here is to be taken seriously.

Sup Forums believes in white nationalism and survival but a lot of our rhetoric is just a hyperbolic version of what we actually believe.

Sup Forums is a board of peace
Also what kinda fag cuts pizza like that?

Is that Aurora to the right?

Nah it's just New York. NYC is not representative of Sup Forums demographics.

there is not a definitive consensus on whether Sup Forums is larping or not.

you have to be judge but think of it like this if someone didn't have a problem with other races do you think they'd spend all this time mocking them online?

Sup Forums is a civic nationalist board. The nazi stuff is just memes.

>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire

THIS. PLACE. IS. SATIRE.
Is it so hard for you people to grasp it?

I hate it when people say that Sup Forums is satire..
All the 1488 nazi shit I understand but the libtard hate is that also satire? Is Sup Forums just newfriends to politics and are all liberals?

Fuckin' check'd, praise Kek.

>all the people on this board who called my pale ass subhuman are a bunch of brownskins
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I work as a janitor not a politician.

It's really just that all Sup Forums posting is partly ironic partly serious and partly satirical.

It's a lot more complex than "Sup Forums is a white supremecist board" or "Sup Forums is satire". The truth is that it lies somewhere between the two.

It really seems like we just want good natured/savage racist bants while respecting each others borders.

Like when a pooinloo mentioned he was happy about the H1B visa ban because it might help stop his country's brain drain and improve it, and he had pretty much nothing but positive replies wishing his country luck. While still telling him to poo in loo.

I srly never ever had anybody on my jewbook post any of those leftist memes ,nor any of those refugee killed kids pic nor anything else.
also those people draging those memes and "news" here are basically reversed swjs and just seeking attention and support here.
Sup Forums itself is a global forum for anternative discusion and bantz

Also christian arab fags have been coming to the discord and thanking us

Sup Forums is the more diverse board

>of all the racists I've met none have ever made disparaging remarks about the skin color
Nigger are you high?
The shit colored skin is one of their many flaws. They want everyone to look like walking turds.
The fact that their brains are comparable to that adds to how shitty they are.
It's obvious you're a shill though. You talk like a faggot leftist.

Oh ive said it, but only on here in jest...
my brown eyes disqualify me from true whiteness anyway

Kinda what I feel also. Better tier reddit with ironic nazi jokes to scare the normies away.
Sup Forums is shit and has fallen to the normies

>I srly never ever had anybody on my jewbook post any of those leftist memes ,nor any of those refugee killed kids pic nor anything else
Lucky you, I have those shits everywhere, stopped using kikebook when people started to hate on Trump saying he was Hitler 2.0

>{starts to fidget and slap chest repeatedly}
>buh buh Sup Forums leyin bout being 100% white and le master race, y Sup Forums lye like that
>i though u guise wuz all nazi le ebin 1488 y u all betrey me

SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE JOSIP

Not an argument.

This is what happen when you can't make the difference between "Racial supremacy" and "Racial nationalism"

>r/ing that picture of Black/Indian/Chinese/etc... nazi soldier with the word "celebrate diversity" writen on it

It's more like we're satirizing the left, but I guess

we are 1488 you brainless fktwitte

>muh i come from 9gag and i think im edgy

>he takes this place seriously.
wew

The truth is that pol rejects SJW ideologies. Asians and blacks are used by the left when it's convenient. It turns out that some of these minorities also reject Marxist ideologies.

You have to secure the future of the white race.
Even though by your standards you are not white due to you not having blue eyes.
But you are the one exception to this rule.

Fucking mental gymnastics.

>You have to secure the future of the white race

are you for real ?

how can /pol become that retarded that fast epic

>FA64+G+y

even Sup Forums knos youre a fag.

Please, leaf. Just stop posting.

>Nonwhites are more conservative than Whites
More news at eleven

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OR LURK MOAR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who hires you fags and how can I sign up? If you need credentials, just look at my flag.

>falls for a bad shoop
You see those olives covering parts of the pizza that are supposed to be sliced?

shut it down!

are you new faggot?

I don't think its actually CTR at this point. Just people trying to rustle the jimmies is all.
We destroyed the left so hard that we cannot even tell the difference between a sick parody and their actually goals.
I hate to perpetuate a meme but the left as it stands right now is done for. They threw their cards on the table and lost.
But don't count them out, right when they start to lose, they change their colors to fit whats popular. Don't be surprised when the left starts pushing a more """""Alt right"""" agenda to try and lure you back to their side.

How new are you

Daily reminder that all pro-white nigs get a free plane ticket and get out of rope free card.

Sup Forums is 25% autists who latch on to the ideology without really understanding it, 25% schizophrenics who wander over from /x/ and 50% shitposters who are just here to make fun of the former 2 groups

I don't think it's CTR exactly, but whatever companies it is that David Brock's set up and is giving $40,000,000 to combat us with.

nation.foxnews.com/poll/index.html

I'd say 50% people who are tired of liberals
45% people lurking for kek's and shiggles
and 5% shitposting leafs that need to be IP banned.

You're wrong

CTR is terified of us and our influence. If anything, they've stepped up their campaign. Pretty suspicious that you're trying to convince me otherwise

God damn why do you guys keep posting this shop? The olives are photoshopped on.

>it is suspicious for you to argue with me or tell me I'm wrong

????

Shitskin is a very british term for black people.

How do you benefit from convincing people that CTR doesn't real?

Isn't it in our interest to remain vigilant and rout out instigators and subversives?

This

I think Shakespeare was the one who coined it

Why would someone come on the internet and lie like that?

>you shouldn't correct people, let's just pretend everything we say is true with zero evidence because it makes us feel better

??????? Who the fuck actually thinks like this? Are you legitimately retarded?

Is there a video of this?

This tbqh. Its funny that most actual white supremacists have Euro IPs.

Don't they teach you about the Pascal wager in preschool?

Dude... Sup Forums is just a bunch of edgy Sup Forumstards that somehow managed to shitpost so much that they've started to take it seriously and attracted legit racist types from Stormfront and shiet.

>Sup Forums is satire meme

We would have you hanging from a tree nigger

Chequed, aquafresh

>LA MIA FACCIA QUANDO Sup Forums ERA BUONO

Oh so you are stupid. Makes sense.

Anyone have a video of this?

>a bunch of shitskins in nyc are representative of Sup Forums
sage