i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Feb1
>IS re-takes Rasm Sirhan village, few km form Albab
>4000+ SAA units deploy to Jobar from Wadi Barada
>SAA forms women’s batallion in Qamishli to defend against IS
>SAA liberates key area (Qasr Al-Hayr) S of T4 airport
>Syria rejects Russia’s suggestions on autonomous communities in Syria, including Kurds
>IS raids FSA base in southwest Daraa
>Turk backed militants capture Ghuz & Abu Zandin villages W of AlBab
>30+ IS terrorists killed in failed counter-attack against SAA near Kuweires Airbase
>AL SHABAAB MILITANTS CAPTURE KENYAN MILITARY CAMP IN SOMALIA killing 72 KENYAN SOLDIERS
>HEAVY CLASHES NEAR DONTESK
>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military, tiger forces, takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story >Saudi Battleship being Attacked by Houthis

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Vf20Ul9ScHk
youtube.com/watch?v=nbn-JgMVqmc
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/826761975984168961
youtube.com/watch?v=reCWyt5SChg
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/826483283840159744
twitter.com/ehli_sam/status/826806316337344515
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/826747647583203329
twitter.com/syriahr/status/826487688341622784
youtube.com/watch?v=mnnFUQvli0Q
twitter.com/SonKaleTurkiye2/status/826778738025168896
youtu.be/6ZZcmnE9YxY
youtube.com/watch?v=C0xMgYEDQP8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Coalition_for_Syrian_Revolutionary_and_Opposition_Forces
youtube.com/watch?v=pB3Xv-Fn2Rc
youtu.be/Ws8EhHN7nRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8 | youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

No u

US Coalition targets Carlton hotel in Idlib city

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf20Ul9ScHk

what weirds me out is that when you post in other threads people tell you to go back to /sg/ :(

You are like a gypsies here, nobody wants you only Eu cucks

good morning SG

fuck the kikes, GOD BLESS ASSAD

>remember 98% of US is jewish or has jewish roots

Nice thread, great updates, awesome updated you're doing an outstanding job notGypsybro!

Reposting some sources & developments:

EASTERN HOMS

SAA removing ISIS scum in Eastern Homs:
>youtube.com/watch?v=nbn-JgMVqmc

SAA captures a castle south of T4 base
>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/826761975984168961

More advances against ISIS in the area south Homs/Northern Damas
>youtube.com/watch?v=reCWyt5SChg

Huge Qalamoun Shield Forces reinforcements arrived to Al Sin Airbase and E. Qalamoun from Wadi Baradah
Preparing for large scale offensive
>twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/826483283840159744

NORTH ALEPPO

IS claims recapture of Rasm Sirhan from government forces [probably not true if capture of Arran is legit]
>twitter.com/ehli_sam/status/826806316337344515

Heavy clashes ongoing, Tigers on the advance!
>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/826747647583203329

Fat neckberd in London claims
at least 30 ISIS terrorist died in Tigers offensive near Kuweires
>twitter.com/syriahr/status/826487688341622784

IDLIB

RuAF doing sorties on Moderate Extremists
>youtube.com/watch?v=mnnFUQvli0Q

USAF killed Red Crescent humanitarian workers
>twitter.com/SonKaleTurkiye2/status/826778738025168896

Thank you lad! I think it's more easy on the eye the way the must watch is right now... any improvement idea is welcomed! I think you told me some days ago to add the RU military update... unfortunately I lost the link... if you can provide it again will add it.

I'm off now... going to protests outside... the ex commies passed a law to pardon themselves and escape jail, might turn violent which seems to be the only way they will learn....

see you all later or tomorrow!

Issam is here so thread can begin.

US is nation of weaklings , mental weaklings . Such rich and huge nation is controlled by such small group of people callled Jews

Hey take care man

Homsi where the fuck are you?

JOIN US
137 Sup Forums SG MEMBERS CURRENTLY
REAL TIME UPDATES OF SYRIA

t.me/syriageneral

watch your mom in boot camp

youtu.be/6ZZcmnE9YxY

He died.

F

I've lost the link too, it was a nice redpill for faggots cheering for ISIS in DeZ, here's fresh R&U being informative as always, covering the Tigers advance:
>youtube.com/watch?v=C0xMgYEDQP8

Good goy Dan!
The jews are still trying to divide /sg/ community!

I hope the Russians will put up some kind of charity where you can volunteer to rebuild Syria.

I want to visit the country and help.

What kind of kikery is this ..?

This says there are two equal governments..

Where does that other government exist ?

You can try some Chinese companies offers on linked-in, some offshore projects are already showing up, you need a lot of experience to participate though.

Don't you know? These people are your one true legal government.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Coalition_for_Syrian_Revolutionary_and_Opposition_Forces

Here's a daily dose of al-Qaeda propaganda for you!
youtube.com/watch?v=pB3Xv-Fn2Rc

Doesn't happen here lad!

I really hope that there are brothels in the small part they own of Deir Ezzor city. 4 years sieged could be hard in so many ways.

Nigger blessed jews, paid for this shit. fucking subhuman

but user that is another search engine

hmmm..

I guess I can set up some scientific equipement but I don't think it will be enough

this has been changed very recently, a month ago the rebel flag didnt show up
also theres no "de jure" claim the rebels have,what the fuck
>jewkipedia doesn't know what international law is/the meaning of de jure

Nice. They've finally realised that depicting themselves as humans is a positive thing for propaganda.

Though he shouldn't rest his rifle's barrel on the window, or be that close to the window in the first place. They should Google a sniper's manual or something.

lmao its complete and utter bullshit

Some faggots are sitting on their ass in hotels in Doha, claiming they are "Syrian government"

they cant even pick a president for their Doha Syrian "government" because Saudi backs one prez and Qatar backs another etc

They already had 6 presidents in 4 years time HAHAHA

Meanwhile they have virtually NO LINKS at all to any opposition groups on the ground, or actually to anyone in Syria in general

>Google are a bunch of filthy Jews

More news at 10

So basically its like this:

Gulf states late 2012 thought Assad will fall
So they make their own Syrian government in Qatar
They think that when Assad falls they can roll into Damascus and install these puppets as government

A fair share of these people hasnt even been living in Syria for decades, expats etc

So now the Gulf fuckstains are stuck with 140 ""Syrian"" ""government"" ""officials"" that they have to pay to sit in hotels while based SAA & allies BTFO goatfuckers

Assbad is a monster. He does not represent the Syrian people. The Syrian people want freedom. Good for Google to support human rights worldwide!

Don't forget that the EU has approved of them as the legitimate representatives of the people and other such bullshit.

On 10 October 2011, a year before the National Coalition was created, Libya recognised the Syrian National Council as the government of Syria.[27]
On 12 November 2012, the newly created National Coalition was recognised by the member states of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Oman, as "the legitimate representative" of the Syrian people, ceasing recognition of the Syrian government led by Bashar al-Assad.[28]
On 26 March 2013, the Arab League (with the exception of Algeria, Iraq and Lebanon)[29][30] recognised the coalition as "the legitimate representative and main interlocutor with the Arab League".[31] The League did not give full recognition to the opposition; although, this statement was disputed by the Prime Minister of Qatar, Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber al-Thani.[29] He stated, "That claim is absolutely untrue, and the position of the two parties is identical" in response to the idea that the Arab League's support was different from the support of the Cooperation Council.[30] He also stated that the Arab League "urges regional and international organisations to recognise [the National Coalition] as a legitimate representative for the aspirations of the Syrian people".[29]

The United States issued a press statement on 11 November 2012 congratulating representatives of the Syrians for forming the coalition.[32] The press statement stated that "We look forward to supporting the National Coalition as it charts a course toward the end of Assad's bloody rule and the start of the peaceful, just, democratic future that all the people of Syria deserve."[32] It also restated its commitment to humanitarian and non-lethal assistance and commended Qatar for its role in the conference.[32] The United States regards the coalition as "a legitimate representative" of the Syrian people,[33] but president Barack Obama refused to recognise the Coalition as a "government in exile."[34]
On 13 November, France recognised the coalition as the "only representative of the Syrian people" and as the "future interim government of democratic Syria", and called for all European nations to do so as well.[35][36]
On 15 November, Turkey recognised the National Coalition as the sole representative of the Syrian people.[37][38][39]
On 19 November, The European Union recognised the National Coalition as "legitimate representatives of the aspirations of the Syrian people".[40]
On 12 December, 100 "Friends of Syria" countries participating in the "Friends of Syria" meeting in Marrakesh, Morocco, informally recognized the Syrian National Coalition as the legitimate representative of the Syrian people. and gave full political recognition to the SNC. Notably, this includes seven former Soviet republics: Armenia, Estonia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova and Ukraine.[41]
On 22 March 2013, the Syrian National Coalition was officially recognized as the sole legitimate representative of the Syrian people by Malta. The Government of Malta had already informally recognized the Syrian opposition.[42]
On 26 March 2013, the Syrian National Coalition was granted Syria's seat in the Arab League.[43]

Someone has a map of Wadi Barada before the closing of the pocket ?

The pocket on the Lebanese border seems to have been closed as well.

SAA repelled ISIS attacks in East Aleppo today.

So they probably retook Rasm Sirhan.

Nothing has been learned from Iraq. The Americans created a "government in exile" before invading made up of enemies of Saddam who hadn't been to Iraq in years or decades, and had no connections or political clout.

these shits are "pay to play".. I wonder for how long they will get paid.

>president Barack Obama refused to recognise the Coalition as a "government in exile."[34]
kek
>The European Union recognised the National Coalition as "legitimate representatives of the aspirations of the Syrian people".[40]
kek, this means absolutely nothing - its like "yeah Assad is bad guiz you are so legitimate really" but changes nothing legally, its not a recognition as government in exile or anything

Yeah I think, but some says it's not yet.

Thank you

anymore """moderate""" syria images?

I'd also be interested in moderate/evil dictatorship comparison pictures, like the one with the "We love Damascus" march

Just post the pic of the ninja school with all those girls liberated enjoying freedom.

Moderately calm. By Ziad Alrahbani.

This music reminds me of anime music, and I don't even watch anime..

youtu.be/Ws8EhHN7nRQ

I'll dump.

Heres one that is not in the OP pic

Oh were going White Helmets? Cause I have a bunch of those

that march was a gay meetup event though

their logo gives me a weird impression.

I am willing to bet money this man is a pedo

>When you see gay people in London with FSA flags

They should try being openly gay in Idlib

@maytham956
A sign from Idlib reads "a woman is loins" i.e a woman should be covered from head to toe!
This is the freedom brought to Syria by the US

Ok Guys

Something slightly unrelated.

But what is this shock event being generated for?

annon is doing, most dramatically with last night's ban on immigration from seven predominantly Muslim countries-- is creating what is known as a "shock event."
Such an event is unexpected and confusing and throws a society into chaos. People scramble to react to the event, usually along some fault line that those responsible for the event can widen by claiming that they alone know how to restore order.
When opponents speak out, the authors of the shock event call them enemies. As society reels and tempers run high, those responsible for the shock event perform a sleight of hand to achieve their real goal, a goal they know to be hugely unpopular, but from which everyone has been distracted as they fight over the initial event. There is no longer concerted opposition to the real goal; opposition divides along the partisan lines established by the shock event.
Last night's Executive Order has all the hallmarks of a shock event. It was not reviewed by any governmental agencies or lawyers before it was released, and counterterrorism experts insist they did not ask for it. People charged with enforcing it got no instructions about how to do so. Courts immediately have declared parts of it unconstitutional, but border police in some airports are refusing to stop enforcing it.
Predictably, chaos has followed and tempers are hot.
My point today is this: unless you are the person setting it up, it is in no one's interest to play the shock event game. It is designed explicitly to divide people who might otherwise come together so they cannot stand against something its authors think they won't like.
I don't know what Bannon is up to-- although I have some guesses-- but because I know Bannon's ideas well, I am positive that there is not a single person whom I consider a friend on either side of the aisle-- and my friends range pretty widely-- who will benefit from whatever it is.

If the shock event strategy works, though, many of you will blame each other, rather than Bannon, for the fallout. And the country will have been tricked into accepting their real goal.
But because shock events destabilize a society, they can also be used positively. We do not have to respond along old fault lines. We could just as easily reorganize into a different pattern that threatens the people who sparked the event.
A successful shock event depends on speed and chaos because it requires knee-jerk reactions so that people divide along established lines. This, for example, is how Confederate leaders railroaded the initial southern states out of the Union.
If people realize they are being played, though, they can reach across old lines and reorganize to challenge the leaders who are pulling the strings. This was Lincoln's strategy when he joined together Whigs, Democrats, Free-Soilers, anti-Nebraska voters, and nativists into the new Republican Party to stand against the Slave Power.
Five years before, such a coalition would have been unimaginable. Members of those groups agreed on very little other than that they wanted all Americans to have equal economic opportunity. Once they began to work together to promote a fair economic system, though, they found much common ground. They ended up rededicating the nation to a "government of the people, by the people, and for the people."
Confederate leaders and Lincoln both knew about the political potential of a shock event. As we are in the midst of one, it seems worth noting that Lincoln seemed to have the better idea about how to use it."

>So what's he building in there, in that shed, in the dark at night? What's he building?

>user, How can you support Assad, did you see what he's doing in Aleppo ?

>mfw

And the crowning jewel

Oh, forgot the author

Heather Richardson, professor of History at Boston College

>mfw off by one
And the last one in my tiny collection.
It was mostly white helmet stuff, but it's important for people to understand that they are a fraud.

Thanks man, good food for thought

The question of course remains what the supposed real goal after the shock event is

Who is the mastermind ?

Look Obama I am moderate now

I'd say its for two reasons:
Fullfill a campaign promise to show you're seriös about what you said

Give the left more rope to hang itself with. Their outrage and their protests are making them more and more unpopular, and you can only keep the false rage up for so long.

>Saudi Battleship being Attacked by Houthis
Please change it to "warship" in next thread, "battleship" is a a specific class of warship, like corvette or frigate.

Breaking , Military Source to me
SAA Tiger Forces Repel ISIS Attack on its points in Rasm Sirhan , and recaptur All around Area
0 replies 2 retweets 3 likes
Reply Retweet 2
Like 3

>guys

yes. exactly. The author claims to have a suspicion, but does not voice it.

I hope it's not WAR....

I blame the jews

hi ISIS, please behead all local jews next time. other than that, carry out as usual :^)

>did you see what he's doing in Aleppo

I think you people should start answering YES to all these guilt inducig questions, unapolgetically.

>but he killed children

Yes.

>but barrelbombs

Yes.

>but freedom

YES

Whats that picture supposed to show? Theyve never hidden the fact that some of them were fighters. A lot of them have said that they dropped their weapons in order to spend their full time helping rescue people from airstrikes.

Any gains in E. Aleppo today, lads?
P.S. ignore the name change. It's for /ug/

>Fullfill a campaign promise

there must be more responsible and mature ways to do this. This was not the only path.
I think the author is saying that there is a deeper purpose - i.e. creating instability which undermines future resistance - creating chaos so u can do what you want. Not following a process of consultation is probably a good indicator of this latter motive, over and above any other such as keeping promises.

Source for that statement.

Or its just trump being trump, and having a blast at democrats by doing so. I see little reason to overanalyze this move without further information.

disgusting

Just watch any documentary about them, many if them dont hide the fact that they were fighters before they became full time rescuers.

Stay jelly shitskins.

Jews are the only white master race on this planet.

Cunts all. I'm a faggot and I know nothing but Allah, Souriya, Bashar ou bas

>0 replies 2 retweets 3 likes
Phew, more like a minor skirmish than an attack

>full time rescuers

Do you know what they do kff cam ? Yes.

@110475126
You ain't getting any (you)s lad.

>Google "Syrian Civil War"
>Look under combatants
>These are the first to come up

Yes. They are different now, and targeting them is a warcrime.

Lol i dont even know what i just posted.

our army accepts childsoldiers again.