Why are we being raided?

Why are we being raided?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mods fucking suck. They do not enforce the rules of the board. Especially about thread quality.

If they did 75% of the threads wouldn't exist and all mobile posters would be banned.

MEME WAR 2 my friend. Time to earn your stripes

They aren't mobile posters dumb cunt. Its proxies.

That would be a fucking travesty if they banned all mobile posters. I post from my phone occasionally when I'm out and I'm bored. I might be sitting at the park and commenting on something here because I am enjoying the weather but I still want to take part in discussions on the board.

Like clockwork since 5pm gmt. Probably daily from now on.

All mods should be vetted for post histories to show that they're not cuckold saboteurs

You are cancer.

I'm talking about in general. The quality of Sup Forums as a whole is ruined from how it was in 2011-2012.

Pol is not a safespace.

David Brock just spent $40 million dollars for an army of trolls.

I've been posting on Sup Forums since day one. I've been on Sup Forums since 2005.

You just assume these things. Nice ad hominem attack. Go away.

Yeah, the election just fucked it up even further.
I know. But when you are spamming the same image with some foreign language I don't think that is related at all

Dems against Brock:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html

>“I met with him a couple times—he’s fucking weird,” a former Obama administration official, who also requested anonymity, told The Daily Beast. “I felt like I was meeting Mugatu from Zoolander…

>Several members of the Brock empire painfully recall what they viewed as self-aggrandizing, exuberant episodes involving their boss. One such memory took place at a Christmas party in 2015 at the Comet Ping Pong pizza joint (of “#Pizzagate” infamy) in Washington, D.C. There, staffers recall, Brock at one point climbed atop the restaurant’s bar to deliver a fired-up speech. As Brock approached the finale of his remarks, the DJ started blasting Queen’s stadium-rock anthem, “We Are The Champions.”

Sup Forums died because of Trump and the Paris attacks. The flood of newfags ruined the board.

David Brock is going all out to make people focus on Trump and not the fact that he fucks & tortures little kids.

fear. enjoy it.

This is the future we chose.

By influencing real world politics, Sup Forums has been cast up and will remain a battleground until it becomes irrelevant again.

>1 post by this ID
I see now. This is a disguised containment thread that is being used to distract us from other more relevant conversations.

Waste of money desu, Democrats have yet to figure out why they've lost the election. But instead of self-reflecting on why they did, they double down on their beliefs and run further to the left. If they don't come to their sense soon, the Democrats are finished, and no army of internet trolls is going to fix that.

Yeah THIS flood of newfags ruined Sup Forums.

What's the problem /pol ?

This, it was fucked already but in 2015 and 2016 it just got worse. Now this is basically Sup Forums 2.0 with more shills, trolls and redditors.

I completely agree.

They need to focus on ideas and stop labeling people and everyone and everything.

CTR business hours

>people post opinions contrary to your own
>IT'S A RAID
>SHILLS EVERYWHERE
>Sup Forums IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR SAFE SPACE
dumb frogposter

i sure as fuck dont remember any "really makes me think desu famalamdingdong imafaggot" thread before this election

l2cancercontainment

Isn't a raid. it's shitposters and shitty mods.

Stop responding to shitposts. Hide them.

Mods are fucking worthless and won't do shit because they for whatever reason want Sup Forums to die.

le phone poaster meme is stupid.
Who cares what device you use?
Afaik it doesn't make a difference, apart from I can't see flags when phone posting, which is nice

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

David Brock is also fucking James Alefantis from Comet Ping Pong.

Rothschilds are also involved in that whole thing. They are panic buying because they know when their satanic child abuse finally gets full exposure, they are fucked.

The entire NWO is fucked and on the verge of collapse. Desperate times for them and all. They really don't like Sup Forums but they are too afraid of the consequences of outright shutting it down.

They have a small measure of control here though but not enough to matter

pol was like this a few weeks ago. guess im gonna go back to EU3

Let them come. Every blatant shill post only hardens my heart.

Mobile posting is banned in my IP range.

because they think they can shit up Sup Forums
.. i fucking know right

For example, this ^^^---^^^