/asg/ - Anti-Shill General

This is or headquarter to fight against shills, to introduce Normies on what to do on different Shillcon-Levels and to talk about CTR / CREW.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL — YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU WITNESS A SHILL THREAD

CURRENT SHILLCON LEVEL: 2

> One Anti-Shill thread only!
Keep talking about the shill invasion in one thread only, don't open 50 "Stop shilling" threads, because you would be spaming this board yourself.
Keep it here, in this General, and create the next thread, if it dies. If you have to remember normies about basic anti-Shill rules, link to this General.

> Don't reply
If you reply to shill threads, you are worse than a shill! NEVER REPLY! Sup Forums is a fast board, if nobody replies, the thread will die in 10min.

> sage
Sage-Posting in Shill Threads is NOT acceptable! Because you shouldn't reply at all! Because if you post with sage, and if it's actually some constructive post, someone will want to Reply on your post — and he might forget to sage. Or you will get into a discussion, were you forget to sage.

> Filter
Use the Filter and hide Threads with "Sup Forums BTFO" or similar things just a shill will post.

> Report
Report Shillthreads IF they are not about politics or current events or if they created multiple copies of the same thread. Reporting something like Communism Generals will not led to a deletion, it's a waste of time.

> But, but… i should just ignore them and do nothing?… i don't want to be helpless! I want to do something!
Offence is the best defence. Spread some redpilled memes in Social Media and lefty Safe Spaces. It hurts them more than their shilling here hurts us.

> "I am posting in Imageboard XYZ during the shilling, follow me!"
BackUp boards are very controversal, because if we focus on one BackUp board, the shills will follow us.
And the boards we visit will hate us, because they will think that they get raided by Sup Forums. So the general advice is to not post any BackUp boards.

Drumpf BTFO

REPORTAN FOR DUTY

Just look at the catalog.

Yeah this might not be CTR.

Could be islamic

Do not let them slide this thread

bump

Report anything with less than a sentence in the OP. Low effort posts are against the rule and will be deleted. I've tested it and it does work

I've also noticed this...
CTR and EU are shilling on this board
We even have martin fucking Schulz threads on Sup Forums
I mean... come on EU, seriously?

Ah good point m8

Some of the Sup Forums shooter threads are popping up in arabic, greek, hindu, etc

Some are just gibberish

This isn't our standard-issue SageBlue faggotry

Everytime you see the cancer threads, post a SAGE image before you report.
>pic related

If the new-fucks see these images appearing everywhere, they'll get the message.
>The walls of "SAGE REPORT" text usually get overlooked.

>version B

>version C

Rake day

It's like click farms
(((They))) pay some third world niggers to shitpost 24/7 on boards like this
In the hopes to turn this board into a shitfest like b
RULE #1
Always ignore the shills !!!

>version Z

I see that they start claiming that they're normal Sup Forums users and that we were raided since the beginning of the election by Trump supporters, which clearly is bullshit.

How do you like chasing phantoms?

Shameless self-bump

A shill is a shill, if you try to teach them anything then you are a retard, stop messaging with shills.
Post this in every new shill thread, copy this.
Only one message is enough for each thread or else it will bump.
You may decide to ignore the thread, the problem is that the majority of Sup Forums is retarded as fuck and began to """"" redpill""""" the shills, (they're shills, they will NEVER care about reality, only the shekels/ shitpost)

>6.00$ have been deposited in your bank account.
6.00$ have been deposited in your bank account.

Bump

bump