Black Panther

So who's gonna be the villain of this movie, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVdAZkFV8gg
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/01/black-panthers-bring-loaded-weapons-steps-nc-courthouse-disarmed-tactical-officers/
youtube.com/watch?v=a2zefI9aPZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Andy Serkis

FBI

How is black panther getting his own movie but hawkeye and black widow dont?

Whitey

Well Freeman played a random agent side character in Civil War and Serkis played the random mercenary side character in Ultron, so none of those will probably be the main villain

Because black panther is black and the two nobodies you mentioned are white.

>Black Panther movie
>The villain will be ...

... some nigger or niggers, don't you think? Because lets face it - they act like smug thugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVdAZkFV8gg

>Black Panther
but they were the villains

because the villain is the most engaging part of most movies and black people just can't pull it off?

asians maybe could but only as "evil corporate boss" if japanese or "evil mystic wizard" as chinese

>smug thugs

Listen to this hateful nigger female and the hateful niggers in the car with her. She was one of the streamers at Ferguson if you haven't already figured that out.

Evil Black Panther sympathizers if not Black Panthers themselves (they come from Oakland).

Yep. Wasn't hard!

Ask a tougher question; GO!

guaranteed this film flops.

>marvel movie
>flop

nice one

Villains have to be smart.

>mcu flick
>flopping

Wario is not a villain.
He's the greatest fat jew that ever lived.

Because it's fucking hilarious when blacks are portrayed as evil geniuses.

I'm just glad Nick Cannon isn't in it.

>Black Panthers disarmed on steps of NC Courthouse by tactical officers who do not fuck around

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/01/black-panthers-bring-loaded-weapons-steps-nc-courthouse-disarmed-tactical-officers/

For once I actually want the jews to push their agenda and make the white goy the villain, Andy Serkis would make an amazing marvel villain

Hasn't Samuel Jackson played a few villians? I can't remember the name of them though. Maybe that just furthers your point

The Mexican got it right.

The typical American hero movie is brawn triumphs over brains.

So the bad guy has to be a white British male.

Samuel motherfucking jackson never plays the villain, he just plays the good guy who is misrepresented by hollywood

If you actually look at the descriptions of the characters you will see that one of the black characters seems to be the villlian. Serkis is reprising his role as a black market dealer from age of ultron and Freeman is reprising his role from Civil War where he was a good guy. So at the very least the "main" villian will not be white.

He was the bad guy in the British version of kick ass with Colin Firth and Micheal Caine.

I forgot the name.

it was already confirmed Micheal B. Jordan plays Black panthers evil brother or something.

Manlet Freeman's gonna get BLACKED

>Alex
>Villain
Wasn't he our humble narrator?

like I said, hero misrepresented by hollywood pushing their jew agenda of muh all lives matter and muh global warming is a myth

Ebola.

>bad guys
>good guys
>cucks
>gangster
>psychopaths
>hobos
>rich guys
>smart guys
>etc
why are you not happy, white man can potray anything

>So who's gonna be the villain of this movie, Sup Forums?

themselves

Everyone knows Martin Freeman is going to be the villain. I'm betting he's Dr. Klaw the white man trying steal black man's magic rock.

No.

Not Belladonna Took's son. He will have help.

Freeman was a good guy in Civil War. He's a CIA agent. The villian is going to be black.

Uh...Andy Serkis. He's playing Klaw. He was already established in Age of Ultron.

Dear Lord you're thick. Again, Serkis in Ultron was directly identified as the Marvel villain Klaw, who is an ongoing enemy of the Black Panther in the comics. He's the villain. Plus I think there's a black guy, too.

Even if this were the case - I find it somewhat more likely that it has something to do with toy sales - but even if this were the case, the MCU has something like 6 white male leads with their own movie(s). Giving just one to a black man hardly seems like it's asking for much.

What about django?

Caesar's gonna fit right in.

It'll likely underperform.

Underrated.

>Or the AIDS

not a bad guy, uncle toms are the good guys for recognising their masters. are you seriously going to bash a character for being nothing but loyal, misguided or not?

Sup Forums blart
youtube.com/watch?v=a2zefI9aPZs

They might as well just call him Captain Africa, or Black Captain America since that's basically what he is

a black dude.

He was the crystal guy in unbreakable

Is this another Andy Serkis in a motion capture suit movie?

99% of rapists in movies are white, when in reality they are 30% of rapists.

Because no negro has the capacity for an evil master plan?

Nah, the superhero is called Black Panther. He is literally the nigerian email prince. I do not why anyone is flipping shit because of the mainly black cast. Seems SJWish to complain... but then again, Sup Forumstards are bizzaro SJW

Whitey

- Jumper
- Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
- Coming to America
- Kingsmen: the Secret Service
- Django Unchained
- RoboCop

He was a villain or antagonist in all of these.

Blackity blackity black

Don't know, I was angrier because of black kingpin rather than black green lantern

Isn't Sam L Jackson contractually obligated to be the black guy in all comic book movies? If he's not available, Laurence Fishburne or any blacksimile will do. It's just a checked box.

I don't know any Black Panther villains. Then again the only issues I've read with Black Panther are ones that somehow tie-in to the X-Men because I only read X-Men. I've got every issue and I've been reading them from the beginning, it's pretty fun.

absolutely shocked they didn't cast a bunch of white women to be the love interests, it's probably going to happen just not star actresses and instead cheap extras

But that turned out really good. One of the only good things about the movie.

>He is literally the nigerian email prince.

...in what way? Wakanda is loaded in the Marvel universe. It's a first-world nation in the comics; in fact, its technology is nearly futuristic, and it has a high standard of living.

T'challa wouldn't need to do a Nigerian Prince scam.

RARE

Isnt the bad black guy in most of those movies Samuel L Jackson?

Nobody's miffed about the 99% black cast.

People are miffed that the 1% non-black cast just happen to be the villains.

In Africa.

When was the last time you went to Africa and were afraid of being butchered, raped, and boiled alive by the WHITE GUY living there.

>misunderstood scientist
>misunderstood wealth redistributor
>misunderstood philanthropist
>misunderstood slave
>misunderstood journalist

he is a victim of the jews pushing their agenda

Because they are made by white men

And unlike you cucks most people are t thinking about black men 24/7

Anyone who isn't black

>Bane
>Wario
>Villains

...which was my point. South Africa user asserted that Sam Jackson never plays the villain, just the good guy misinterpreted by Hollywood. But that doesn't pan out.

Oh, I'd like to add his role as Mr. Glass in Unbreakable to his list of villain roles. Arguably his role as Jules in Pulp Fiction should be added as well.

Hawkeye does not need his own movie, that would be stupid. Black Widow might be able to carry one, but movies with female lead roles tend to make less money.

Forrest Whitaker looks like a downie

mr glass
>misunderstood chronic illness victim

jules
>misunderstood motherfucker

Almost all "bad guys" who ain't utterly insane or some non-human "I want to eat everything existing" are misunderstood.

>looks like

Maybe, but didn't match my spiderman cartoon expectations.

I highly doubt he actually is, he's just an ugly boot-lip with shitty genetics in regards to facial features.

Cannot unsee

kek

if the series writers are black too i could watch this

>utterly insane
muh goy sanity

>non human that wants to eat everything
muh moral absolutism

all misunderstood

Because you need someone smart enough to do something worth saving the world over.

The welfare officer.

Martin Freeman is not playing a villain. His character, Everett K. Ross, actually friends with T'challa in the comics. In the comics his personality is based off of Chandler Bing from Friends. He's a well-meaning civil servant, he's in the CIA but is mostly a paper-pusher, not a field agent.

This is leaving aside the very good possibility that Captain America will be making a cameo appearance.

So if we include Cap, then that means that there are going to be 3 white people in the movie: Cap, Ross, and Klaw. Only 1 of these is a villain.

Stop making mountains out of...Hell, there isn't even a molehill here, it's just a slight bump.

Which one of those black slags is getting BLEACHED by Bilbo?

God that movie was good. And it was Mr. Glass, you antique farm equipment.

>inb4 it is a huge flop both at home and internationally
>niggers cry muh racism anyway
>they blame the movie's failure on the white producer/director/cast members.

They probably wont even show this movie in China. Which nowadays is the biggest market for capeshit.

>There can be only one.

They're both boring as piss when they're set in a universe of gods and superpowers. Hawkeye is just comedic relief and black widow got relegated to forced love interest.

>casting call goes out
>you can't be white in this movie unless you played a hobbit

This has been around for years now. The joked is ruined when you highlight the punchline.

>hawkeye doent need his own movie
Neither does bw nor this guy. Along with antman the 4 arent even superheroes but ant mand suit is so special it needs its own movie

Yea, it was kind of mean of me

But desu he might have some brain damage, they way his eyes move, the way he slurs some words. He only sounds normal when shouting, and that's also in interviews

Bullcrap, he played the total bad guy in both Kite and The Spirit, prolly in some others too.

Most bad guys are misinterpreted, Ghul, the Emperor, and so on, all had a noble goal or produced something noble.
I mean, it is obvious that the rebels in star wars are the bad guys, they fight for "democracy" while many anti-imperial worlds are outright monarchies (Alderaan, Naboo,...)

not to mention he's the grown-adult version of michael cera

In what way are any of Sam Jackson's villain roles "misunderstood X"? All of them explain their motivations pretty clearly, and all of them are pretty clearly villainous. The closest thing he has to a "misunderstood" role would be as the robber from Coming to America, but he's only in that movie for, like, five seconds.

Please regale me as to why a movie primarily set in Africa shouldn't have a nearly all-black cast.

>So the bad guy has to be a white British male.

Actually this stereotype hasn't really been the case for a while now. It is usually some corporate CEO with a southern accent. The British white male has been relegated to the bro character or just the snarky asshole with an opinion.

And bp isnt?

>Please regale me as to why a movie primarily set in Africa shouldn't have a nearly all-black cast.

Like African Queen, or Out of Africa?

He's definitely more interesting than fucking Hawkeye or Black Widow. I mean, that's a pretty low bar, but still.

Waitz a minute Hol Up yo, a black movie with no Tyler Perry?