Warhammer 40k General

I would like to have a Warhammer 40k General, with discussion and posting of , Politics, lore, general information, and general education regarding it.

Specifically though, I am looking for a video in which semi-inspirational music is playing behind a voice, which sounds like a space marine, discussing why they adopted their policies, and laws, and why they purged degeneracy. But to make it fun for everyone, a general discussion of Warhammer 40k.

As always OP is a faggot and has shit format.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4&t=304s
vocaroo.com/i/s1KpG1e76s3x
youtu.be/KyPjE1Sn-Ts
youtu.be/2F3y2bJzDJQ
youtu.be/scCYN8PWrro
youtube.com/watch?v=HJNz2QgSNsk
youtube.com/watch?v=G92AB8ZG7xY
youtube.com/watch?v=Pf9AaTV4-yw
youtube.com/watch?v=0wmpqfU8YGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HKoEH2R9z90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faggot.

(Politics of it)

The tao are the good guys and are the only ones who can stop the violence

But most of the galaxy is the rightful clay of the Imperium of Man, their colonies are spread far and wide.

>he's a puppet of the (((Ethereal Caste)))
kys traitor

I am a wh40k fluff nerd, feel free to ask any 40k questions and i'll answer as best as I can.

Fur da Emprah

The empire became a bunch of religious fanatics and the emperor would hate them if he work alive. The Tao act more like mankind did during the great crusade

No the Tau etherials enslaved the Tau people and control them with oppressive societal views. That's why commander Farsight left the Tau empire and started dropping red pills about what the etherials were up to. Then he was labeled as a traitor.

>consuming Jewish media
Good goys.

What the fuck was his problem?

not only that, but the dominant religious creed of the Imperium was written by one of the traitor sons (Lorgar).

So yeah, the Emperor would be double-dutch pissed. A religion based on a traitors writings, which the Emps himself dismissed.

The Emperor is surely a being worth such fanatical worship though.

While not necessarily a God, it's understandable why they would consider Him a deity.

It was only natural for his people to believe in Him and His will above all else.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4&t=304s

This guy does some pretty cool stuff.

>space communists
>join us or die
>good guys
Fuck off the Emperor needs to build a space wall and make the xenos pay for it desu

Also anyone seen those faggots in PETA moaning because the SW have pelts on them? The absolute fucking state desu

Blood Ravens are a (supposed) offshoot of the Thousand Sons, so are prone to psykers, and being knowledge based. Their Librarians are total chaos fodder, even their Librarian chapter master was corrupted by Khorne. Which was a bit wierd, but fuck it, Blood Ravens are wierd.

What happened to Lorgar was completely unjust, and the Emperors greatest mistake.

Lorgars conquered worlds were always the most devout to the cause and the Emperor, what reason could the Emperor have had to destroy everything his son had created? What did he hope to achieve by it?

Angron was misunderstood.

Worship of any kind works in chaos favour. The Emps wanted an atheistic society, who used the webway and basically cut out the need for psykers completely, which would hopefully make Chaos weak.

Why did Horus try to kill the Emperor ?

vocaroo.com/i/s1KpG1e76s3x

Whose speech is this?

He got greedy and corrupted by a demon in female form
Way to be true to life

Because worship of any kind fuels chaos, even if they do it for good reasons, it still fuels the warp. Emps wanted a science based society, who didn't need psykers for any reason at all. His endgame was webway travel, and probable psyker genocide (except Magnus, who would protect the mechanicum made parts of the webway)

Plus, Lorgars acheivements were being corrupted by Kor Phaeron and Erebus, who let worship of the old gods (Chaos) fester on conquered worlds.

Right, I guess that makes sense.
I've read most of the Horus Heresy, and the Emperors important war vs chaos is mentioned, but (as far as I've read), what his endgame actually is hasn't been mentioned.

But surely Chaos can't be destroyed?

Also, what 40k series should I read next? I have a massive hardon for space marines and the Primarchs.

a demonic sword he found took control of him

Azariah Kyras, corrupt Blood Raven chapter master. And a prick.

wrong board mate, thats vg shit

>Emperor wants to get rid of the concept of gods to weaken chaos
>Specifically told people he wasnt a fucking god
>Lorgar's army of superhuman killing machines, who should be out murdering xenos to make way for humans, are instead sitting on their asses building churches

Can you list out the hierarchy, from peasant to emperor?

Chaos can never be destroyed, as the warp is basically an emotional mirror of the galaxy. Every emotion flares in the warp, most are small and vanish quickly, but the big ones gain a measure of sentience, and can flourish by eating souls.

Chaos endgame is enslavement, and the 'game' itself. If Chaos destroyed humanity, it would destroy itself, so it tries to corrupt and enslave more than destroy.

All humanity can do, is weaken chaos, and limit its contact with realspace. Get rid of warp travel, kill all psykers, BURN HERETICS.

Tons of 40k novels are good. Gaunts Ghosts is ok, Ravenor is good, the Ultramarines quadrilogy and Space Wolves series are good.

Just stay clear of CS Goto and you are gold.

Warhammer 40k is going like everything else. Sad but true. Enjoy you big (((changes)))

No.

Emperor > Everyone else!

Don't listen to these heretical faggots. I wish the Brits weren't so cucked and nationalized the distribution of 40K lore. The moment where you fanatically place something greater than yourself you become greater yourself. The world of 40K is very inspiring, just imaging that you are part of a race so powerful you span tens of millenia and hundreds of thousands of solar systems.

40K is what would have happened were the Nazis to win.

Cool videos to check out for Noobs
youtu.be/KyPjE1Sn-Ts

youtu.be/2F3y2bJzDJQ

youtu.be/scCYN8PWrro

Is Ravenor better than Eisenhorn? I'm reading Eisenhorn right now, loving it, and intend to read Ravenor after.

>But surely Chaos can't be destroyed?
No but without active worship it would be weakened which would allow humanity more time to evolve and prepare to deal with it.

Nah that's Fulgrim. Horus was basically tricked while weakened after being wounded

wat

Tao are communist drones
>be tao
>muh cog in the machine
>can't become better than X because I was born destined to be Y
>have a pussy on my forehead

If you're driven enough you could be born on the slums of a Hive city and come out a royal or join the Imperial Guard and become a commisar.

>Also, what 40k series should I read next?
The Ahriman shit is bretty gud.

Thanks senpai.

He is a God though. He is stronger than all the chaos gods combined.
He's just also a massive autist that can't comprehend why normal people are so awed by him.
Everything could have been easily avoided by just not being a massively autistic cunt

Thanks again

>Get rid of warp travel, kill all psykers
Interesting thing about power in the is universe that has primordial sin quality. You want warp travel for galactic power but with it comes consequences. Emperor made (bought from chaos in the other interpretation :^) ) Space Marine but they come out inherently tainted by chaos and so on.

40k is pretty fucked, i'm glad the nazis didn't win, considering my biggest concerns right now are whether or not i'll have to pay for the wall and if i will be able to snag a virgin wife rather than worrying about a rift opening in space with demons spawning from hell and forth and/or degenerate aliens coming to assrape me to fuel their engines

Warhammer 40K it's the final redpill.

""An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates un-barred and it's walls unguarded."

"The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal."

youtube.com/watch?v=HJNz2QgSNsk

>He is stronger than all the chaos gods combined.
He really isn't

>He's just also a massive autist that can't comprehend why normal people are so awed by him.
He understands it perfectly, however it runs counter to his current endgame of getting rid of religion and superstition in favour of science

the only way to win against chaos is for humans to start believing the emperor is omnipotent.

space wolves vs peta, new 40k book out now

Yep, I honestly think if it went the Emps way, he would have eventually killed all remaining Marines and Primarchs, like he did with the Thunder Warriors.

At the end of the day, the Emperor had a plan, and fuck anyone that got in the way. The HH novel that focuses on the Emp shows how he thinks of the primarchs, as 'tools'

Hes a cold bastard at heart.

You think being an imperial guard makes you lucky

why does that song sound like bill mahers intro youtube.com/watch?v=G92AB8ZG7xY

>I'd rather live free and degenerate
>tfw no purpose
>tfw no inspiration
>tfw I wanna kill myself
Have you not noticed that nihilism is widespread throughout the world? All these faggots on FB spouting "I HAVE LE CRIPPLING DEPRESSION, I WANNA KILL MYSELF ;_;" I am so tired of seeing all these faggots complaining about the most mundane shit and wanting to kill themselves over it. It's ridiculous. I'd rather live under an "oppressive" system where you can legitimately, honestly and absolutely be happy to die for, than a fog of maybes and non-purpose and "just do whatever" freedom that we live in today. Being in the army thought me that there are things greater than yourself and that there is no greater honor than to build upon that greatness that will last for ever. You will die, millenia will pass, and if you didn't make a print, no matter how small, in the greatness of the universe they why did you live? What's the purpose? Be comfy for 60-80 years? Is that it? Is that the purpose to life? Being comfy a little bit?

What of the Adeptus Mechanicus' worship of the Omnissiah. The entire Imperium turns a blind eye to it, in favour of their technology.

Fa/tg/uy here.
This is not /tg/.
You have to go back.

You think being a drone with no purpose other than sucking the officer's cock above you is any better? Living a lie being ruled by a people who are nothing like you? It would be like being run by Jews, knowing it and still being happy about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pf9AaTV4-yw

>any form of decent political talk
>allowed on /tg/
Pick one, the moment you stray away from muh lore you're branded a Nazi and "go back to Le r/pol/"

Last time I checked /tg/ was pozzed as shit, has it gotten better since they made /quest/?

>abhuman mutants>nigger>slave>hive city>slumfag>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adeptus Mechanicus>>>>>Adeptus Astates>>>>>>Emperah
I don't have time for this shit. Too many plebs

Ayo, hol up.. What's /quest/? Hiroshimoot has been busy lately

a khorne librarian is not that wierd since they use theire own strengh for magic while psykers are born with that ability

This is what Sup Forums is trying to achieve. To remake the world in 40k's image.

>Tau
>Good
They're Space Chink-Jap Commies. The "Greater Good" is communism. And just because the Greater Good has 'good' in it, it doesn't mean it's good.

It has some insights on politics, philosophy, and all Sup Forums-related stuff. As long as you stick to that, instead of the games itself, it's okay to discuss 40k. After all, 40k's politics/philosophy/whatever is based on what happened on the real world and existing theories and ideas.

>General threads

ISHYGDDT

>This is what Sup Forums is trying to achieve. To remake the world in 40k's image.

I have no problem with this.

Do Niggers == xenos?

Political expediency. Without mars there is no possibility of the Great Crusade.
Besides the mechanicum in 30k was nowhere near as ass backwards as it is now, as evidenced by the fact they regularly innovated new shit.

>a khorne librarian is not that wierd
yes they are. They are antithetical to the worship of khorne to the point that when the World Eaters turned to chaos they hunted down and killed every last one of their librarians

librarian=psyker
youtube.com/watch?v=0wmpqfU8YGQ

Remember that Imperial law is the largest clusterfuck in the galaxy. that includes worlds that have been taken over by slaanesh.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKoEH2R9z90

fuck i fucked up
librarian=/=psyker

Khorne has to have some psykers to help summon Khornate demons to the Materium.

Posting best race