So many proud Germans died to maintain their culture and then this guy goes and does this

So many proud Germans died to maintain their culture and then this guy goes and does this.

>tall af Aryan goat athlete marries super athletic brown girl with Viking genes and has 3 kids with her
nothing wrong that

>so many Bothans died to bring us this information

I know a few German expats who constantly chase black girls. German men have jungle fever so bad

>super athletic brown girl with Viking genes
Vikings don't look like that. 2 wrongs don't make a right, etc. etc. etc...

you tend to try things you never tried before
there are almost no black girls in Germany relatively

He probably looks at his kids- who look and act nothing like him- and feels pangs of regret.

her father is Swedish
good sign that both times it was the men who's white

She's hot, can you really blame him?

Dirk is a saint and can do whatever he wants

>her father is Swedish
Figured she had to have some bleach in her somewhere. Usually the ones that look like that in the states have a white granddad or something.

Seriously seriously doubt this.

People will literally reconstruct their reality around themselves to prevent realizations like that.

jesus christ go outside and take a walk for a few minutes

maybe say hi to an actual real human being

it's really not that big of a deal. it's really quite marginal.

>why settling for a high test feminine successful woman that appreciates superior genes instead of a disease ridden cumdumpster whore that will divorce you as soon as you get out the house?

Yeah, look at them cheek bones... There's a lot of white in there.

Anyway, no one cares.

She has a 'stache tho.

>Finn talking about socializing

i'm onto you, mehmet

It's not nearly as fucking weird as the fixation on their fixation on Indians (feather, not dot). Why would a good German build a teepee? Stucco > canvas.

Fuzzy kisses from my chocolate misses.

>breeding super-athletes is dysgenic because muh kampf

no one gives a shit