WAR WITH IRAN 2017

There are multiple signs pointing to it. Trump hate's Iran and now they want to ditch the US dollar, sink ships, are conducting missile tests and will break the nuclear deal. How close to all out war are we?

forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2017/01/30/iran-to-ditch-dollar/#14d771b0676d

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/titles?q={"search":["iran"]}&r=7

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/31/exclusive-pentagon-believes-attack-on-saudi-frigate-meant-for-us-warship.html

nytimes.com/2017/01/31/world/middleeast/iran-us-missile-tests.html

And t is not only war with Iran ditching the dollar, but also with Best Korea supplying Iran. Which means it's also possible war with Russia. Fuck.

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a24986/iran-missile-north-korea/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhHZUmYu7Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4
americanrhetoric.com/speeches/netanyahu.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7mXsoYrXaMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This... seems not as far fetched as other happening predictions.

Nah, not happening. No public support unless Iran dun goofs real fucking hard

They'd need a pearl harbor or 9/11 tier false flag to go to war with Iran, nobody would understand or care for the reason otherwise dumb frogposter.

It will happen. Trump is a Zionist pawn. Just look at all the Jewish handlers that surround him.

what about a iranian false flag against israel?

Yup Iran will be invaded by 2017 or 2018 the signs are already there. Trump's job is done, he manged to fool all those stupid white nationalist and nazis to vote for him and continue the ZOG hoax. Hopefully Sup Forums realizes they were conned.

Mossad will create the necessary conditions just as they did 16 years ago. Iran is the only one left on their list.

shit, anyone else starting to regret voting for trump? I don't wanna see yet another mideast war by Bush 2.0

KeK wills it

Look at the Trump spokespeople. Trump's administration will stage either a false flag or claim Iran would build a nuclear weapon tomorrow.

>I don't wanna see yet another mideast war by Bush 2.0

The underage fags on here probably don't even know who Bush was.

war with iran would be quick and violent IF there isn't any talk of "nation-building" or regime change.

probably wouldn't even need to invade. just bomb them until they talk.

I hope Iran invades us.

They wouldn't stand a chance.

also thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=UhHZUmYu7Uo

witnessed! praise kek!

the bush comparison is not that bad regarding 911 shortly after bush was elected...

Shadilay!

>. just bomb them until they talk.

They will not give in to imperialism burger.

Saudis will do what they always do.
Stage false flag for America so they can do what Israel wants.

>(((Stripped off WMDs)))
Really can't have enough echoes around that one.

Trump repeatedly stated that WMD were a false flag to enter Iraq, why would he be so stupid to try the same thing?

Listen to yourself, it doesn't make any sense.
Stop flooding Sup Forums with disinformation

OH SHIT...!

would be a pretty big war concerning iran is no shithole like iraq or afghanistan was. afaik they have a much bigger army.

Yeah, Iraq and Afghanistan sure were quick wars.

the mistake was sticking around, or having any kind of illusion that those countries could be modern states.

Iran is a significant regional power.

It's active military numbers around 6,00,000 - twice the size of Saddam's Iraq.
It's services are reasonably equipped. The population is quite homogeneous(i.e- no Sunni Shiite fracture) and the terrain is mountainous.
What this means is - it won't fall as easily as Iraq and allied/American casualties will be far higher then in Iraq. The war would also cause international oil prices to rise substantially.

With all this said- Iran is no match for the U.S.A and allies and if a war breaks out it will fall, the only question is at what cost?

>would be a pretty big war concerning iran is no shithole like iraq or afghanistan was. afaik they have a much bigger army.

I hope there is a massive insurgency and kill lots of burgers. HEY HEY DONALD TRUMP, HOW MANY KIDS YOU KILL TODAY?

More than that, there would be a nationalist insurgency. Think Soviet Afghanistan * 20.

FOR WHAT?! is the real question.

To piggyback on this, Trump was allowed to win so that in 4 years, the country will overwhelmingly vote for a leftist dictatorship.

Shut up and swallow Ahmeds dick, Hans

Yep, but still no match for the Usa, but they do have some nasty stuff and there is certainly some truth to their we wuz aryans, they are much more capable and intelligent, than the desert tribes around them. They have managed to keep their F-14 in service for all the years and even upgraded them multiple times and they've already shown to be able to land hits on modern Us navy units.

kek wants me to accept ahmeds dick?!
o... ok? i guess?

>why would he be so stupid to try the same thing?

Buddy Trump could shoot someone and lose no support. You think he cares about his voters?

I wonder (((who))) could be pushing this war?

DID YOU JUST SEE FLYNN AT THE SPICER CONFERENCE.... ITS ON BOYS

yeah really no idea at all.

Fuck off Shill we are not going to war with Iran

DAILY REMINDER H.J.Res.10 WAS PROPOSSED BY A DEMOCRAT NIGGER IN EARLY JANUARY PROBABLY TO DO EXACTLY WHAT FAGGOT OP IS DOING AND ACT AS IF WE ARE GOING TO WAR

NO MORE MEANINGLESS WARS

Usa takes iran, russia takes ukraine...just watch

a nuke will go off this year, i bet you that, but it can bring eternal peace if everything is done correctly

they already ditched the dollar depending on who they are selling to, Belgium,France and spain already buy in euros from them

The guy who was the first to meet Trumpenstein: youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4

Not gonna lie, former oversees Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But I can't help but think that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Confirmed.

ON NOTICE

we cant let this man near the nuclear codes ayyyyyyyyyyy

Iran will be invaded, and since syria will be given to putin and the sanctions lifted etc, US and russia will invade together

screencap pls

spoonfeed me

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

YOU RACIST FUCKS HAD IT COMING TRYING TO CHANGE AMERICA WHICH IS BUILT BY INMIGRANTS FUCK YOU AND CANADA FAGGSSSSSS

Not falling for it kike

But sometimes I wonder, why Iran is so incompetent with the diplomacy and if they want nuclear weapons they should either make an agreement with Russia or get them from somebody else. Also you don't need them, there are similar and even better options.

who says they don't have already?

How does that happen and how did she even lift her arms?

witnessed. fug. iran nuclear weapon confirmed.

If you could magically zap all the fat off instantly, you'd find she's jacked as fuck.

>Don't want war with Iran
>I'm the kike

What?

Send your qt troops USA, I need my sex slaves

And why does Israel hate Iran so much?

iran has promised to nuke all kikes for ages

Rude!

But they also chant death to the USA all the time. And they like to explain it away with "LOL J/K BRAH!"

... and you wonder why israel and us join up to kill them?

I've always liked Irananians. Know lot of them in Austin, All of the ones I know are Zoroastrian or agnostic. Ahmadinejad, or however you spell it, always seemed pretty cool too.

What am I missing?!

KEK CONFIRMS
IRANIAN NUKE IN 30

I doubt it, but it's within the room of possibility.

What's all the fuss about?
Is Iran that strong?

just wanna say this is propably best happening pepe I have seen *_*

>Zoroastrian

Those are ancient aryans. And yea, antithing anti them is pretty much pro kike. The moment that dude went off to this kike narrative my heart hardened once more.

You do not go anti iran and you do not especially ignore the fucking fact that obongo created those terrorists. Created isis.

Iran is fighting for self survival, saudia arabia is the devil here alongside with israel.

god this is a fucking nightmare.

Calm down, fucking spastic. There's not going to be any war. Its all just fucking saber rattling.

No.
The old establishment just wants us to think they are.
Don't get me wrong. They are still a bit of a threat and letting them have nukes is not an option. The problem is that the way the old establishment is doing things Iran is going to get nukes anyway, and we'll have paid them to do it.
It's better to just kill them and be done with it.

iran is an enemy of israel and therefore bad goyim. zionist leader trump will crush all who threaten israel

Every Iranian I've ever met smelled like shit. Good riddance.

Was actually built by white immigrants.
Not brown trash. Brown trash was used as farm equipment. I guess yellow people built the rails. Niggers say they did but according to the asians the niggers didn't do a damn thing.

disliking shitskins is a good thing, especially if they smell bad. But the problem is that this focus on iran is mostly because of the kikes. If you want to genocide shitskins it should be done through our own white lore and feelings, not through kikes.

Didn't Trump run on saying how the wars in the Middle East were an awful idea?

It seems more likely that he's just trying to cut US ties with the shit tier nations.

to add to that, especially to the fact that saudi arabia is being liked. Fuck that nation too. Nuke the whole middle east along with the kikes all at once. but mostly just israel. Fuck israel.

this bruder.

>yfw trump nukes iran and best korea
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Didn't Trump run on saying how the wars in the Middle East were an awful idea?

>a politician lied to get elected

I am utterly shocked!

What exactly is wrong with Iran? They found the right way of disobeying the American Jewry, fight ISIS and (((US-backed))) Syrian rebels, oppose radicalization of Islam (still stone women and fags, but well, sharia is sharia) an having nukes is the only way to make you stay away.
Why not just let them be?
PS: "hurr muslims" is not an argument.

Fuck germanic pig, you fucking subhuman should be exterminated

It's too late.

Iran already owns Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon and Bahrain...

the US has no ties with Iran goy

It's really simple actually.
They legitimately want me dead. It's very basic. I'd rather kill them first. They aren't extending any olive branches, unlike your leader. This is why I have no problems with Russia but don't give a fuck about fucking over Iran.
Besides, why should we cede power to anyone? Letting Iran have nukes means another headache for us. Iran doesn't get to sit at the same level as us.

>mfw iran probably has some crude nukes so shit's gonna get nasty
>mfw it will be like vietnam+afganistan+iraq in one (80 million shia fanatics= very big trouble)
>mfw oil prices skyrocket and russia unfucks its shit up to cause trouble
>mfw 4-side cold war between EU, UK/US, Russia and China by 2020 and libshits get silenced like in the good old days
>mfw cold war-tier reserach money pits are back to bring wonders
YES, DO WANT

>EU still existing in 2020

Iran doesn't pose a threat to the US only Israel.

digits. uh oh.

Remember that list that had 7-8 countries that the US was gonna go to war with? How many have been crossed of so far

Iran is the only one left

>tfw Iran tries to unite all Shia's in Iraq and and Syria (lebensraum)
>tfw China tries to edge Pakistan and N.Korea to start being aggressive

WW2: 1939-1945
WW3: 2019-2025

See. The Jews told us years ago what they want us to do for them. So far we have done all of it except Iran.

Netanyahu's speech on Sept. 20, 2001, just days after the 9/11 attacks, also communicates the same plan.

americanrhetoric.com/speeches/netanyahu.htm

I'm fucking sick of nu-Sup Forums.
Faggots here used to think critically about shit and dig deeper.
Now it seems like everyone gets to the fucking kike-pill and fucking drops their damned brains.
Our enemies have been playing this game for fucking centuries. Do you really think they don't know how to subvert every piece of info that gets out? There's more to it and by the time you faggots realize it it's going to be too fucking late.
Because of stupid fucks like you they'll fucking kill Trump and then we'll be forced back into their shitty waking dream.

hurrr hurr but karl marx was a jew !!!!1111!!!

>quickrundown

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7mXsoYrXaMQ

>Best Korea supplying Iran. Which means it's also possible war with Russia
that is pants on hea retarded
Russia wants nothing to do with Best Korea

>There's more to it
By all means, please elaborate Shlomo.

It's happening!

It acts as a deterrence, that way Israel doesn't get to nuke Iran without second thoughts.

Reminder that he is a Jew.

By all means dig you fucking braindead newfag simpleton faggot.
I'm not your fucking tutor. I'm not going to hold your damned hand.
Sup Forums used to be better than this.

That worked so well in Libya (reminder : the population of Libya is 6000000, the population of Iran is 80000000)

That's what happens when you let Hillary invade a nation in secret. It was pretty much Bay of Pigs.