If Islam is the worst religion then why does it have the best temples?

If Islam is the worst religion then why does it have the best temples?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iwan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have best temples cause our governments pay for them, sand niggers can't have money

what fancy scibbles and lines sure way better than pictures

Aesthetics > murders of millions over a span of 1600 years

Yeah, saged

That's due to Persian influence which spreads across the Muslim word, reaching as far as Cordoba, Spain in the realm of the Umayyads.

Nice aesthetics but ultimately I'd rather have less mudslime arabs.

>hagia sophia
nice try burger

Copied them from the Orthos

this
the ""islamic"" golden age is really the Persian, Ottoman, and Byzantine golden age that would have been undoubtedly even more golden without the rampant goatfucking

also Hindus had the best temples but the mudslimes have to destroy everything they touch, so...

Islamic architecture is based as fuck, not like your faggot kitsch Christian churches with ugly pictures of Jeebus and naked babies.

Nah, I was just triggering you, but picture related is based af.

>the ""islamic"" golden age is really the Persian, Ottoman, and Byzantine golden age that would have been undoubtedly even more golden without the rampant goatfucking

the Christian golden age is really the Roman, Greek and Near Eastern golden age that would have been undoubtedly even more golden without the rampant (EXPLETIVE)

>murders of millions over a span of 1600 years
Should i remind you that Christians genocided pagans and even other christians that didn't share the same sect as them?

>Persians become Muslim and make nice buildings
>Somehow Islam can't claim their accomplishments because they're Persian

geometry geometry geometry

Not a single human depiction glorifying the spirit of Man alongside with the image of God and its sacrifice
Of course sandniggers turned to shit

>Not a single human depiction glorifying the spirit of Man alongside with the image of God and its sacrifice
because muslims worship only one god, unlike christians.

Isn't this literally a Byzantine temple?

>Islam
>the best temples

Designed by a Janissary. Same reason they had the best soldiers, kidnapped foreign children and brainwashed them.

"muslim" is not a race, my 10 iq fat friend.
if you're a muslim, your nationality or race does not matter.

>le repeating octogram 'architecture'
>based

It really isn't. It's severely boring and headache inducing. Only an autistic person finds beauty in looking at abstract shapes 24/7.

Western architecture is superior in every way.

Nazis had the best uniforms...

they don't, buddhists do

The one true religion has the best temples: the human body

only ottomans had good temples, and their architecture was just an evolution of the byzantine architecture they adopted

I like how Muslims are in denial that they literally worship the pedofile and mass murderer Muhammad.

Muslims are encouraged to kill pagans, the first people that Muhammad killed were pagan. The christans killing other Christians was a split in the church during the reformation. They sorted their shit pretty quick unlike the current shia vs Sunni conflict that has been happening for a thousand years.

white temple is fucking beautiful and full of symbolism

>Byzantine architecture
>Chinese procaine
Best temple my ass.

Same as the Catholics...

To impress you into their cult with the works of man, instead of the word of God.

>muh homo engravings of Zeus
These silly Greek gods you find on every building, it's pure kitsch and only displaying arrogance.

>you must give up on everything beautiful and follow our doctrinal interpretation of the Book
Lutherans are literally Salafi of Chirstianity.

because it doesn't

I'll admit that Islamic architecture is amazing, but that's all they really have going for them.

that's the best fucking temple i've ever been to.
the mural paintings inside are off the motherfucking hook.
i wen there first in 2010 then again in 2013 so i could see it evolve, i even had a little chat with the artist. cool guy, quite redpilled and he hates western liberalism. he was planning 6 more temples on that ground, each featuring another "mortal sin"

unfortunately it was destroyed by an earthquake 2 or 3 years ago and the artist doesnt want to rebuild it

makes me kinda sad

Open vaulted arch is a pre-Islamic invention you dumb Strya.

Educate yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iwan

they really know how to make amazing structures

what's more is that many of them are very fucking old but look brand new

did me job there lah

Modern Islamic architecture at its finest.

>it's pure kitsch and only displaying arrogance

ie muslims can only do basic repeating shapes and it's just haraam anyway I guess

how very soviet

the white temple is, well was, very young, started in the 90s if i remeber correctly. (90s of last century, yes so young)

their old shit is nothing to scoff at though

it just means they're still building amazing masterpieces while the west builds post-modern liberal architecture