IRAN DROPS THE DOLLAR: IT'S ON BITCHES

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-stop-using-us-dollar-currency-donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration-refugee-iraq-syria-libya-a7556846.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/02/01/trump-and-the-saudi-king-engage-in-a-major-pact-to-confront-iran_partner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I knew this would happen

Me too

>The Iranian government will no longer use the US dollar in official statements or for financial reporting, local media has reported.
>The governor of the Central Bank of Iran, Valiollah Seif, made the announcement on Friday, adding that the country would switch to another common foreign currency or a basket with a ‘high degree of stability” for all financial and foreign exchange reports.
>Iran’s most important export - oil - is priced in US dollars, which could complicate the proposed changes. Exchanging currencies on expected oil revenues of $41 billion (£32 billion) this fiscal year could jeopardise earnings, analysts have said.

So, let me get this straight: they will simply change the currency in which they file their reports, because they're mad at Trump, and this can actually hurt their overall earnings? Are sandnigers this fucking dumb or am I missing something?

Yeah they are hurting themselves doing this

never 5get teh hostages

That's it, they're done. Happenings are on their way.

>change the currency in which they file their reports,

yes this is what they are doing. reports only

>Yeah they are hurting themselves doing this

Its absolutely nothing.
When they change currency for OIL SHIPMENTS, ok then you can invade.

This pisses me off. My wife is Iranian and now I'll never get to eat proper falafel and pebble bread with all this international gayness.

in the short run. if BRICS goes full madman and the dollar takes a shit (won't happen in 2017, probably won't happen til after 2020, but nothing lasts forever including reserve currencies) whoever got off it first will be best off.

Iranians are based. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and fight the actual terrorists -- Saudi Arabia.. you know the country which bombed you on 9/11 and spreads Wahabism? You know.. your biggest ally in the region?

Nope. Your going to bomb Israel's biggest enemy instead like good little fucking goys aren't you?

Americans are fucking puppets of Israel and are fighting the biggest threat of their (((ally)))

Fuck America and fuck Israel. Nuke both of these countries.

Why didn't trump ban Saudis though? Is he literally a jew shill?

Plus Iranians are just hotheads.

WE BETTER JUST INVADE IRAN RIGHT GUYS?

GOT TO GET THOSE BANKERS IN THERE

I thought you could only buy oil with dollars? hence why petrodollar.

Saudis just announced they are reinvesting in US energy

I've been saying for a long time, Trump was a tool to rile up the whites of America and get them behind globalism.

And it's worked.

Well, looks like we're going to war with Iran boys.

Praise your keks and prepare for all out memetic warfare.

>cutting off your nose to spite your face

please nuke us, there is no level of blatant treachery that will make these simpering fanboys abandon their "daddy"

I was warning people about Trump being an Israeli shill for a long time. They wouldn't listen. And they'll still defend this kike bootlicker if the US ends up bombing Iran.

DAILY REMINDER H.J.Res.10 WAS PROPOSSED BY A DEMOCRAT NIGGER IN EARLY JANUARY PROBABLY TO DO EXACTLY WHAT FAGGOT OP IS DOING AND ACT AS IF WE ARE GOING TO WAR

NO MORE MEANINGLESS WARS

shit, here we go

>time to die for israel
>AGAIN

Hi CTR

Lol no you're on you're on your own on this one.

Yup. Back in the 2002 Saddams Iraq was trying to this exact same thing and he tried to drop dollar for euros when euro was still going strong. He only hurt his own economy and had an US invasion with European backing including countries who are using euros.. By messing with the petrodollars status quo you're only inviting a world of hurt on so many levels.

Gaddafi was considered a friend of the west up until he tried to mess with the petrodollar by having African and middle-eastern oil producers create their own petrocurrecy based on gold standard and BOOM economic troubles, social upheaval (Arab spring) and rebels every-fucking-where.

The teaching of the story? What ever you do never goddamn ever mess with the petrodollar and western dollar based economic system.

It's clear that most Americans would not fight for a democratic president, so now they bring in Trump to rile you up and instill some false sense of patriotism and nationalism.

Everyone is an Israel puppet, Hillary and Trump alike.

>memetic warfare.
Nice try
You are hereby ordered for training and service in the army

IRAN IS RETARDED, AND THE DEPRESSED OIL PRICES COMPOUNDED BY YEARS OF SANCTIONS HAS THEM OPERATING AT A LOSS

THEY INSIST ON GETTING NUKES, AND THEY GET SLAPPED BECAUSE OF IT

>I'm CTR because I don't want a war with Israel's biggest enemy
Hi JIDF

Buy, more or less yes
sell, more complicated
>Mexican intellectual.

>race mixing

Trump has said nothing about Iran, fuck off.

>thinking persians are like dumb arab sunnis
They know Trump is in deep shit politically back home and would get impeached if he started another mideast war. Not sure what you expected, Trump is a zionist puppet.

>Well then, if they do not want to use dollar, why should they? They are independent country
T. President Donald Trump, 6 hours from now

Who are they threatening with nukes? Oh yer. It's Israel. That's bad isn't it. Can't let any country rule the Middle East but Israel.. right goy?

Got I fucking hate Trump supporters. They are all Israeli bootlickers trying to act like they're nationalists and patriots.

Go fuck yourself.

>proper falafel
>Iran

Fucking typical retard murrifat - WAY OFF!
Best falafel, in order:
Lebanon, Israel, Egypt
You're welcome, obese fatshit mericlap.

This would confirm our best timeline. If he does that, we're set and heading for glorious times. If war, same shit different day.

literally everyone that stopped using the dollar for oil in the last thirty years got bombed or invaded

So how long do you think it'll be?

>try to hurt the kaffir by changing the currency they sell their oil in
>take massive losses
>US starts selling it's oil - which is one of the largest reserves in the world - in dollars
>US economy stays pretty much the same
>iran crashes

Still not tired of winning.

>Trump has said
0 individual thoughts and assessments
You have to go back to r/the_donald

I didn't

>Trump has said nothing about Iran

to you maybe
salon.com/2017/02/01/trump-and-the-saudi-king-engage-in-a-major-pact-to-confront-iran_partner/

THEY THREATEN THE SAUDIS YOU DUMSHIT LEBO

SUNNI VS SHIA

THESE ARE THEIR HOME COUNTRIES

IRAN GETTING NUKES UNBALANCES THE STATUS QUO AND SAUDIS HAVE AMERICAN BACKING

This would be the best option.
It would be a crippling blow to the fed and petrodollar that would start the collapse to a more stable backed dollar.
Not to mention this is basically just an international fart in the direction of the US for the SA safe space deal.

Kek wills it

> msm.co.uk > hurr durr iran stops using dollar
> whats actually happening? > government will no longer use the US dollar in official statements or for financial reporting

Iran cannot be pushed over as easily as Iraq or Libya. Iraq and Libya are flat deserts; Iran is mostly mountainous. There won't ever be an invasion. It would be like Afghanistan x30

>President Trump gets shot in the head as he leaves the white house

t. 6.5 hours from now

>trump is in deep shit politically

You know we all see through you right? This isn't leddit or some fag bbs like you shills usually subvert

Trump literally wants to move the U.S embassy to Jerusalem. He is the biggest good goy yet. Probably an even bigger kike shill than Bush. And he has talked about the Iranian threat.

You need to bomb some sense into amirite.
Hope a relative of yours dies or even better, you.

Well, Iran is dead. Nice knowing you.

Point me to one official statement other than a House Resolution FROM A DEMOCRAT NIGGER, that points toward war with Iran.

Yes and why should we fucking care you dumb kike bootlicker? Saudi Arabia can go to fucking hell. Let Shias rule the region with an iron fist.

Who cares. With Trump we're going to start using our own oil.

.. Dude visit tehrangeles. This gaynes will go fast away. I hope.

>breaking consensus, acting generally retarded
Hi, CTR

Israel is strategically vital for securing the middle-eastern instability inorder to ensure cheap oil for western oil based markets. This time the kikes made sure their survival is vital for the survival of the west so they can keep on doing their kikery and we have to just endure it even kill and die for them to keep our selves a float..

Alternative energy sources are the last thing kikes want. So take a look at green parties around the western world making sure that no viable option are available.

>With Trump we're going to start using our own oil.

Still haven't admitted you were conned?

>PRESIDENT TRUMP IS ALIVE
>it was merely a ruse, I used doppleganger because FBI told me about attempt to kill me
>It was Israelis who orchestrated this assassination attempt
>Because so, we are at war now
>also, leftism is illegal now

t. President Donald Trump, 8 hours from now, in absolutely best timeline

JIDF GTFO

We know it's you

>Race mixing
>Liking desert nigger food
Kill yourself

>salon
literally back to plebbit, and take this shill thread with you, faggot

saged

DROP THE NUKE PROGRAM AND EVERYTHING GOES AWAY

YOU DONT SEE TURKEY OR SAUDI GOING FOR NUKES

OF THE 3 LARGE MUSLIM STATES WHO CAN BE REGIONAL HEGEMON, ONLY IRAN KEEPS TRYING FOR NUKES

IRAN KEEPS GETTING UPPITY, IRAN KEEPS GETTING ITS SHIT SLAPPED

stop being a dumb fuck

Nah, we'll just dink their economy like we did with Russia
They'll get all butthurt but they'll come crawling back because they have no choice

Gotta say.. JIDF has really improved with their subversion. Now anyone who is against Israel can simply be branded as a CTR shill. It's genius really. I should have never doubted the snake that is the eternal Jew.

Wrong, they all wanted to use their own currency and gave Rothschild's the finger

So, how does this affect anything? Oil is a commodity, the price would be the same but in Rupies or Yuans instead of USDollars.

Reminder, this is why we kill people as the US.
Trump is going into Iran over the missile test before April.
Screen cap the failed MK Ultra guy here.

>Israel's biggest enemy
But user, Israel's biggest enemy is itself

>ONLY IRAN KEEPS TRYING FOR NUKES
You forgot somebody.
_ _ R A E L
9/10 americans get this wrong.

>what is the petrodollar

Oh no! Iran drops the dollar, this is it!! ((This isn't it)).

>multiple ctr shills in same thread fellating each other
>i-i'm not ctr, m'goy
kek

FOREAL?

But the crazy thing was that Bernie that commie Jew was not. Search Bernie aipac

>This guy haven't seen Bernie raging at his own supporters because they disliked Israel

Shit what do we have to do to break free from these kikes?

Didn't Obama drop-ship them 400 million dollars last year?

What did Iran do with that money, burn it? Convert it to some other currency?

Or are they full of shit and use Dollars all the fucking time?

It only affects Iran negatively, they will now have a harder time doing trade as their dollar reserves dissapear and the Riad collapses. It's not like the world will change their base coin because of them.

STOP BEING A NEO CON KIKE LOVING SHILL YOU FAGGOT LORD

Israel is not a large Muslim state.
Israel is not "trying for"nukes, they already have them.

W...W...III... here we come?

ISRAEL ALREADY HAS NUKES, THEY'RE AN AMERICAN SATELLITE JUST LIKE SAUDI AND TURKEY

A QUICK HINT IS TO LOOK AT THEIR MILITARY EQUIPMENT

IRAN IS THE ONE TRYING TO UNBALANCE THE STATUS QUO, THEY'RE BRINGING IT ON THEMSELVES

That's how Trump got Lockheed to drop the price on the F35. He told them the US and allies were going to need a lot more than previously thought.

Is Iran actually trying to kick off a war against western civilization and the middle east as a whol;e?

BASED

>Let us blow you up or we will blow up our self

Gas the bikes.

Looks like Trump's promise to rip up the Iran deal is well on it's way to happening.

>this worked out so well for Qadaffi

WWIII INCOMING

>born just in time for ww3

>Salon

kys my man