/r/ anarchism is on to us

We better stop before we get hurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestor_Makhno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_dominance_orientation#Correlation_with_conservative_political_views
youtube.com/watch?v=AuBJDSfIdj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is just a bunch of jocks making locker room talk

But leaf, you should know better than anyone, if they kill us we win

>anarchism
>comrades
>not even calling themselves ancap
fucking filth

Ye..ye..yeah were all popular jocks.

Someone shove that little faggot into a locker

Literally shaking.

Wow. What an amazing true story

Why would anarchists care? Why would they be scared of anything?

Because modern "anarchists" are just commies in denial.

And not even ancoms.

>upset and scared because people said something you didn't like

Fuck yea!! Anarchy maaaan!

Holy shit I just glanced at that sub. They're just as retarded as commies, that's for sure.

It's spreading.

>People did stuff I don't like
>I swear there was proof but the school made people delete it!

Sure.

They are not even in denial.

>has anyone seen Kyle

I love doing this.

Shouldn't we be happy that fucking highschool principals are in approval over trump chants?

Tbh we did this shit in highschool, maybe even some did it unironically.

It's clearly not against the law.

anarchists are pussy commies these days

>mom and dad never gave me enuf attention so muh gubment gonna gib me stuffz 4 free

the founding fathers would SPIT on you. kys.

I love stories like these. Hope for the future.

>Small dicked, fat, neckbeard loser gets triggered by trump supporting Chads and rants about it on Reddit
Pottery

This one has got to be satire. The "seen kyle? about this tall?" thing is ancient.

old
we did this when I was in middle school, let alone high school.

nazis are funny, they produce funny jokes, hitler did nothing wrong.

>anarchist
>scared that people have opinions
100% classic

>what is anarcho-communism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestor_Makhno

Antifa carries the black and red flags, this is supposed to represent anarcho-communism...

During the alma mater song at pep rallies we were supposed to point at some sign on the wall, plenty of kids would salute and this was over 10 years ago...

Honestly Sup Forums is on the verge of commanding trends among normies. Tons of people on facebook/twitter have pepes among their regular photos. Not only this, newer memes keep spreading everywhere. I'm just waiting until we start seeing fascism as a meme, "fashy" is already becoming a cutsey way of saying fascism here, waiting to see some decent memes using it. Whether fashy becomes a fashion trend(leather gloves/boots?) or simply a meme doesn't matter, it's normalization and the removal of stigma that matters. The left's favorite tactic of name calling gets demolished if everything turns into a joke.

I literally threw the Nazi salute all the tine in high school and nobody ever reprimanded them

>tfw ancap
>tfw these shitstains are ruining anarchism
daily reminder that they are commies, and that the NAP does not apply to commies

We used to say "Big SMILE!"

>leddit
>anarchism
What are they gonna do? Talk about taxation and break some windows?Someone should go link their thread to this one

Is there anything more pathetic than modern anarchists?

Just did.

Calling people comrade is gayer than licking a trap's cum off of their beautiful trap tits. Dead serious.

Tick tock goes the cloak.

How does it feel knowing the day of the rope is coming soon?

>DADDY THE BOYS IN SCHOOL WERE SAYING HEIL HITLER *sniff* AND AND THEY PUT THEIR HANDS UP LIKE NAZISSSS *sniff* AND NO ONE DID ANYTHING!! *splutter* I WAS SO SCARED DADDY YOU HAVE TO STOP THEM MARXISM IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhuhuhuhooo
What a little faggot, he should join antifa to be with his kind

One time in school I shouted "YOU'RE OUTSCHWITZ!" to the Jewish kid when he got struck out in baseball. Surprised I didn't get in trouble cus the teacher definitely would've heard.

I'm a britbong btw

Hmmm anglo.

>/r/anarchism
>call the authorities to stifle expression

ok>Tick tock goes the cloak.

how does it feel knowing you can't edit that post faggot

SHIT THE BETAS KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN BRAD

I was until I came here and started wasting my life
>
>
>
>Worth it

Anybody explain the jock thing to me?

It's the scottish word for john and we usually use it to refer to scottish soldiers.

Whats the american meaning?

kids are fucking genius lmao
>Seen kyle?
>SEEN KYLE!

basically a chad who is good at sports.

Cheers leaf.

>edgy teens do edgy shit to piss off dumbass liberals
>it works
THIS is why the youngest generation is overwhelmingly right wing. Lefties are a bunch of weak pussies with weak ideas that can't stand to scrutiny because they're based on "muh feelios". This is the exact same as when autistic emos were crying on myspace about cutting jokes.

>yfw when you realize right wing men are literally more dominant than liberal men in every way
>yfw we even have higher test

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_dominance_orientation#Correlation_with_conservative_political_views

How can Reddit cucks even compete?

kek good shit

You're anglo too fuckwit, unless your a subhuman anchor baby obviously

Tomorrow belongs to us

Just bantz fellow anglo.

>communists in anarchist clothing

A make believe ideology for fucking useful retards. As if the communist party would ever give up control.

How dare they sieg heil
Taking Christ's name in vain

>anarchism

LMAO what pussies

You were never popular leaf, deal with it

And? Redditors are all faggots.

I was very right-wing as a teenager, so were a lot of my friends. Then we learned to think critically. All you Sup Forumscucks trying to normalize far-right politics are mostly uneducated, apolitical losers looking for a scapegoat to blame for your problems. It's easier to blame Jews, Muslims, or Mexicans than to conceptualize the complex ways that government apathy and business interests have fucked you over.

You know what people are hundred times worse than an illegal immigrant? The guy who gave him a job and the other guy who let him get away with it.

>how does it feel knowing you can't edit that
Savage

Carry a weapon at all times

Problem solved, self defense in many such cases!

Good luck

>seen kyle

topkek

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_dominance_orientation#Correlation_with_conservative_political_views

That's a correlation with conservatives in general, not the far-right. Most of you far-right types on Sup Forums and /r/the_donald are clearly insecure.

>You know what people are hundred times worse than an illegal immigrant? The guy who gave him a job and the other guy who let him get away with it.

So a jew? neck yourself toronto fag.

You mean ancom

>implying fascism and natsoc are rightwing at all
>believing the marxist lie that fascism and natsoc are rightwing

>football players
pic the post author

A fucking leaf.

>How many insecure movements are from the left wing.

I think the perfect government would be slightly rightwing with some natsoc policies

>anarchist
>"why aren't tax payer funded employees stopping behavior I don't approve of?"

Hypocrisy aside, what the fuck could they do about it?

Litetally shaking

Has anyone sieg heil?

Lol, never even been to Toronto. I'm from west of Ontario.

And why are you so afraid to put the blame on non-Jewish whites? The richest of the rich in our country are mostly WASPs, not Jews. Pretty much none of our politicians are Jews.

Have you seen kyle?

>tfw ancap

Negros are worthless sadistic untermenschen. They have no business being in a school.

>I'm angry and scared
^ typical antifa/commie

Kek wills Mr. Kekyll & My Sides as his holy book?

it means student athlete, it refers to the jock strap they use to protect their junk.

Fascism is right-wing. It's the pursuit of extreme conservative goals through policies that were typically associated with the far-left (big government, duty to the state, etc.).

Fiscal conservatism has only been traditionally associated with American right-wing politics. In most of the world, right-wing politics and big government have never been mutually exclusive.

>naziswatchout.jpg

I thought anarchists were supposed to CAUSE chaos and thrive off of shit like Sup Forums. Did we convert the ones here or have they just left?

Implying the jews haven't subverted every aspect of WASP culture since the 50s.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuBJDSfIdj4

HAIL VICTORY

that's not what anarchism is

old school black block anarchists did, but their feeder leagues are the more moderate college leftists and anarchists, since they adopted feminist anti-male values they effectively cut off their own supply of potential tough guys by driving out anyone masculine enough to actually accomplish anything.

for example, the pussy who cold cocked richard spencer and didn't even knock him to the ground let alone knock him out.

You realize the guy who gave him a job and the guy who let him get away with it are both Jewish right?

>Hey comrades
>football players
Lmao, someone got bullied.

>mfw I'm Kyle