You trumpkin tards are going to get drafted to fight Iran

you trumpkin tards are going to get drafted to fight Iran

your American too you twat

Good.

he has a mental illness, so he's safe

>implying being payed to kill Muslims is a bad thing

We get to conquer and rape qt persian virgins and bring them home as loot?

>you will too faggot
>they dont give a fuck who you voted for.
>better go cash the check the dnc gave you before they put you on the frontlines

Who's American? He owns Americans? I thought slavery was abolished.

Awesome

I'd love that.

I already got out because maintenance was shit and i didn't want to do that for the rest of my life

but killing towel heads would be a dream come true

already did my time, kiddos.

maybe op is a grill

>implying starting WW3 wasnt my master plan to get back into the military

And yet somehow Hillary was the war monger. I can't wait for Trump to draft you weebs and neets. Good riddance. I'm now #TrumpMissle

>your

I would rather kill muzzies than Russians you dumbass CTR shill.

SAGE

>Implying all the libs won't get drafted first

Gtfoh
Donny ain't putting his voters on the front lines.
He's putting you Shillary people out there.

10 million neets in this country. They'll come back from total war and help build a virtuous society, just like after WW2. They're hungry for it, and they will make lots of babies.

I volunteered for war 8 years ago and can't be drafted. Have fun boys.

BLUMPF BTFO

You'll suffer just like everyone else during the next crisis. It'll probably be a civil war. Not long now.

Already in the Air Force friend, havent had a decent opponent in a while! Bring it on.

It doesn't matter. The draft does not supersede the Red/Green color blindness rule. As this affects me, I won't be in the front-lines as a combatant, but I may be supporting those who do by folding towels. Woo! However, it is common for the soldiers in the Middle East to not wear effective camouflage.

I'll probably die like most people but I do have some preparations and I'm not afraid to kill to get what I need to survive. We'll see how it goes.

I tried to sign up for Iraq but I was too autistic to pass

Also a heart condition

>implying I'm not too old to be drafted
Eat shit faggots.

Did you just assumed xir gender you shitlord.

>Donny won't betray his base
>Wew
All he'll have to do is shout some sudo-patriotic bullshit and conservatards will fall in line. You'll compromise your morals and beliefs as soon as Trump says "jump". Sad!

>draft muslim refugees to go back to their countries in the name of America and fight

Fucking lol Kek wills it.

Christ someone has put their cock in that mouth and that asshole. I need to sort my life out.

the draft is banned you dummy, it wont come back unless we have ww3 n we are losing.

DAILY REMINDER H.J.Res.10 WAS PROPOSSED BY A DEMOCRAT NIGGER IN EARLY JANUARY PROBABLY TO DO EXACTLY WHAT FAGGOT OP IS DOING AND ACT AS IF WE ARE GOING TO WAR

No More Meaningless wars

Then why isn't Trump cancelling that order? Use is power to protect Americans from an actual threat.

Because it's just been introduced. The MSM hasn't even picked it up.

They're not even safe anymore tho

That was Hillary's policy. I think you're mixing up your candidates

You just said it was introduced in early January which means Trump must know about it.

If Trump sends us to war it's because it was unavoidable and we had to defend ourselves.

I'll gladly go fight for the God-Emperor if that's the case.

You realize women and fags can now be put on the front lines enjoy your equality faggot enjoy being strafbat