If I have a crush on the Muslim girl in my high school, should I just forget about her?

If I have a crush on the Muslim girl in my high school, should I just forget about her?

Do you want to deal with her father? You will have to, eventually.

link?

You should crush her.

no,stick with her. Muslimas are less likely to be degenerated than western whores

Well if you really love her take away her Quran by teaching her the reality of Muhammed and Allah and how they despise the Kafir.

Otherwise stay the fuck away when the race war comes you may have to end her pham

Good luck dealing with the male members of her family. If you all got married and had kids there would be a shit ton of stress within the extended family if you chose not to raise them as Muslims.

Good luck.

smash at pussy with your infidel cock then convert her to Christ then leave her and tell her dad for the lulz

>stick your dick in a pack of bacon
>get her to give you a blowjob

You're going to have to deal with her family, and always remember no matter what liberals tell you, shitskins are the most racist people on this earth. Muhammad doesn't want his daughter to fuck whitey and that is ok, but you better tell your daughter to spread her legs for Jamal and Abdul or else you're a fucking racist.

-T. Guy who tried to fuck a black girl in high school and was forced away after death threats from her dad.

get ready to get stabbed by her brothers lmao

have fun with yo religion of peace.

i bet u have been wittering against whites and the west all of the time we tolerated u here in the west.

good luck and have fun :DDDDDDDD

This, do it and get picks OP. Don't forget to fill her with Christian babies

pics*

>black girl
>dad

>black
>Islam
Lel. Muslims consider niggers subhuman. Its canonical in their Hadiths. Google it up.

No matter where they go no one likes nogs

Remember to do your duty to sage and report b8 threads

I let a Muslim girl give me a bj and she was pissed when some of my spunk landed on her hijab. I thought it was funny.

Anyway, just let her suck you off. Don't marry her. You don't want her retarded inbred siblings as in-laws.

soooo is there a video of this girl?

Oh, and be prepared that her clitoris may or may not be removed. The one I fucked had a mutilated pussy and it was impossible to get her off despite me having no trouble with any previous girls.

They really do a number on their women.

>black girl
>dad

I'm talking shitskins in general. That single event in high school was what threw me down the spiraling staircase of the redpill.
>Majority black school
>Knew cute girl named Millie
>I had no problem with race mixing back then, I was just some dumb kid after all
>Millie breaks up with Chad bf, niggers immediately start hounding her for sex
>She doesn't want a black boyfriend
>Nigger in science class literally chimped out when he heard her say that, "Das raycis"
>Meanwhile
>Caramel colored black girl with an amazing ass liked me
>Ask her out
>"Sure user!"
>Date for like two weeks before she tells her dad
>When I go to visit he is nice, they are all nice
>As I leave I am stopped in the driveway by the dad
>"My daughter ain't getting down with no white boy. You come back here I'm gonna fuck you up."
>Tell Karina
>She tells her mom
>Mom agrees it is fucked up, but does nothing
>Kept seeing her
>Dad got his son who was a year over me to start threatening me
>Only stopped seeing her when I got stopped by three fucking niggers in the parking lot telling me to fuck off

Wow. That's a pretty girl

Work out, get swole and make friends who will back you up. Niggers operate like feral animals, only strength matters to them. You have to prove you're the alpha and then they submit to you. I've fucked black girls and yeah the black boys get butthurt about it but ever since I got /fit/ they are too chicken shit to say anything and now I enjoy making them butthurt.

>high school
Get out underage

Is she white? Because if not, don't touch it.

>black child
>black father figure
pick one