White Nationalism at UTD

Alright, which one of you absolute madmen did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
american-vanguard.org/posters/
printmoz.com/custom-stickers
utdallas.edu/news/2013/9/25-26431_US-News-Ranks-UT-Dallas-as-One-of-Nations-Most-Div_story-wide.html
twitter.com/americavanguard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are shitskins so fragile?

Nice.

Where can I get a template for these posters, they look pretty good

>call everything they don't like fascism
>an actual fascist party appears
>"muhfuggin white nazionalists!!"
For fucks sake.

Lmao all these salty niggers

American Vanguard is some kind of gay thing, right?

>We have a right to exist
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING TEAR IT DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I remembered American Vanguard being one of the names thrown around for a potential Sup Forums group

>AMERICANVANGUARD.COM

hmm

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

nice

Not to say i agree with white vanguard or anything, i dont

But wouldnt it be better if people on poster smiled at least a bit for sympathetic reasons; sad face will only recruit sad or distressed individuals if any at all

You're on the wrong board

The point is to rile up the opposition to it outs itself in the most ridiculous way possible.
>see:UCberkely posters

>r/thedonald the organization

>no non-whites
>no degeneracy
>r/the_donald
I thought that David Brock would have given you guys a cheat sheet or something

They look stoic, rather than sad, to me.

Thinking about potentially putting redpilling posters and fliers around my college campus. What are the drawbacks of this?

If you get caught you'll be disciplined and publicly shamed

Me

Its rough being a white nationalist during these globalist days, atleast the poster has truthful expressions.

>heyRabbiWatchaDoin.jpg

>we have a right to exist
>UNACCEPTABLE, SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE, SHUT IT DOWN

Are they really this intolerant?

>"We have a right to exist"
>"REEEEE DELET THIS NOW"

Someone do this at TTU.
I want to watch the inevitable meltdown.

lol they´re freaking out
add in more posters and at locations liberals cant reach like ceiling

she looks like she has some big titties

>2017
>not having a pile of America vanguard pictures to post around campus
are you goys even trying?

Die niggers

I don't have a problem with the ideology. I have a problem with the terminology. I will never be able to take someone that says "red pill" seriously.

Who did she vote for, goys?

Yes. Now check your privilege, heteronormative shitlord.

How would go about posting these around with out being murdered by the PC Police

Not Drumpf

I suggest small stickers instead of large posters, but the design needs an artfag.

The reason for using stickers is they are small but visible, more difficult to remove, and can be placed stealthily in many areas without being visible to security cameras. It's the ideal way to spread good memes. You can wear light colored medical gloves if no want to leave fingerprints.

What sayeth the Sup Forums hive mind?

Lol that school is literally 40% indian/asian and 40% white, 20% other.

I'm hard now

post them late at night, like 3-4am

I would absolutely buy some and plaster them all through local bars and campus building

american-vanguard.org/posters/

Gary Johnson

Nah I think you're thinking of anti communist "Vanguard's of liberty". Though they might be the minutemen now? But I wouldn't doubt if there were some Sup Forumsacks in American Vanguard

false flag fake news

Look great in some, look floppy in others. I think she's using a bra to compensate for flapjack titties, typical of brown girls like her.

>also if you vote for the other two candidates, you support racism, sexism and misogyny because IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN
I'd write in red marker just under that little diatribe "you should consider suicide"

But it's the CURRENT YEAR!!!!

Good strategy they are excluding all the sodomites and other sexual deviants that only cause drama

more like Boris Johnson amirite

UTD is basically little India, the school is joke here in texas for how many Pajeets are there

Bad genetics.

Is she a prostitute?

>"We have a right to exist"

>"THIS IS UNFUCKING ACCEPTABLE

Sure looks like it. How could this bitch get any more degenerate?

The chick who says it's unacceptable has the surname Khan so she's a Pakistani shitskin

One of the posters says "Muslim Free America"

Naturally if we are to exist in our own homeland then as many shitskin invaders as possible must be turned back. Naturally her response as a primitive human is "fuck whitey, my homeland now".

>if you vote for a meanie, you are a meanie

If I vote for Clinton I vote for someone who is against my interests as a white American, so you've kind of put me in a place where I have to weigh my long term survival in this country versus being called names.

Cuz they wuz KANGZ

UTD is 100% shitskin, the butthurt is going to be immense

Ha I go to UTD, sooo many shitskins here.
I couldnt pass up a full ride though

Yeah the more boogey men the left have the more antifa goes violent and looks retarded and hypocritical to normies

Hive mind concurs stickers are the way to go

DO IT THE GOOD LORD WILL BLESS YOU. BE AN AGENT OF CHANGE A FORCE OF GOOD. POSTING IN RL CAN BE FUN. U CAN WATCH A REAL ENVIRONMENT THAT AFFECTS YOU CHANGE. VERY REWARDING. POST IN RL. POST IN RL. ITS MUCH MORE REWARDING.

>We have a right to exist
>"OMG that's so racist"

>HAVING A RIGHT TO EXIST IS UNFUCKING ACCEPTABLE

thanks surely this will not create more tension.

Sup Forums x American Vanguard cross when?

Read the poster. The American education system let another slip through the cracks.

Sounds like the shit that idubbbz does with his stickers. I'll be traveling all throughout the country in a few months so I might do something like this and place them everywhere i go.

>the bird is holding a fasces, the symbol of fascism.

You can't do that holy shit no-one is gonna join and it's gonna get fucked by authorities.

The person taking the photos is the one that put them up.

Why would you be worried about fingerprints? Do you really believe they're going to call in a forensic sticker investigator? And what database is he going to run those prints against?

The only issue I see would be security cameras, a lot of colleges have them across their campuses now. Wear a mask and wear clothing that is generic and hides your body shape. Crouch low to disguise your height.

Someone do this at S&T

I think a better idea is to drop redpills that make the left eat itself even more

I like that it is unfucking acceptable.

It should be a unfucking mandatory for these to hang out

my money is on her voting for the racist, sexist, xenophobic fascist cabal behind the clinton machine.

Is that whore a poo in loo?

How does one easily make stickers? Is there a website where I can mass order them with custom design?

>gonna get fucked by authorities

We still have some modicum of free speech here in burgerland

Holy shit man if you're going to plaster posters around campus to rile up lefties you should at least be trying to recruit normies at the same time. Normies look to the lefties to inform them on how to think. And lefties have a reasonable point when they of course point to similarities with WWII propaganda and ANYTHING that could even vaguely be construed as calls for violence in the posters.

The posters should simply state things like the one in the bottom right, namely that we have a right to exist. That doesn't imply ANYTHING negative but a brainwashed leftie will jump to point out how racist it is to everyone anyway, and when they do that, any normies with a brain will see the lefties should have kept their mouths shut, because they outed themselves as extremists. Then you've planted the seed. You made the distinction between LITERALLY NAZIS and white nationalism for everyone in the audience. And there are whiteys in the audience.

Kek wills it

Here's a website I found awhile ago.

printmoz.com/custom-stickers

Definitely. You can always spot the flapjack tits.

Had no idea we had a (((Holocaust))) center, where is it?

Cool, it's my college.
Haven't seen them anywhere though.

That's why you need shock posters to make the normies rethink their current views

Question: I dont go to UTD but i live right near the campus and I always see students walking around and waiting for buses and stuff and they are like 90% indians and asians. Can an actual student confirm this?

White people are a minority here, can confirm.
Also: utdallas.edu/news/2013/9/25-26431_US-News-Ranks-UT-Dallas-as-One-of-Nations-Most-Div_story-wide.html
Worn like a fucking badge of honor

UTD student here, it literally is like little India here. What should I post up that will result in maximum butt hurt?

It looks worse because only arabs and indians ride the bus

A picture of a toilet

Kek they're triggered

>be super-senior
>started college in 2009
>university freshman class was 84% white in 2009
>come back in 2017 to finally finish
>university proudly talks about how the freshman class is only 65% white

I should never have dragged my feet, this university is done for.

twitter.com/americavanguard

we have the fasces in our capitol building in DC. No one cares. Most people are probably too stupid to know that it was appropriated by Mussolini as a symbol for Fascism

It's mostly Indians and Asians, but it would be nice to see more White people, but near Dallas, and to be truthful it could be worse.

agreed dallas is a complete shithole

Aw shit, my alma mater

Dated a crazy Pakistani girl while I was there. Dodged a bullet.

There's a good selection of restaurants, but besides that, there isn't a whole lot.

Do it user. Report back to Sup Forums to let us know how it went

tell us a story