Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Only fucks rich guys

smart woman, can't blame her.

I guess you only fuck old women, user?

>jewish
>destroyed by liberal Destiny to be cucked

She's one of the better cock receptacles, I don't even care that she's just parroting the views of those around her - She's a woman after all, what can you expect?

She triggers sjw feminists hard, and for that alone I am alright with her

I only fuck rich guys too m8

why does that hole between her legs make me hard?

Fuck off, shill

DAT GAP

>bleached hair
disgusting

This also.

mz. thiccness

Does her nails in that picture pisses anyone else off?

>blondes

lol cucks

she is ugly too

very cute iberian girl

Atheist prophet thunderf00t blew her the fuck out

No, man, I'm just a poor fag that wants to break my dick off inside her if you know what I mean.

>she
lol user...

(Traps)
Muh not gay.
Shut up booty ass bitch

It makes you focus on The Entrance.

>she

why are you dipshits always fooled by kikes?

Thats her?

Looks better as a brunette.

more like thundercuck

It still baffles me that leftists think they're the good guys.
Is there a more insulting term than "useful idiot" that we can use for them?

At the 3 min mark. What the fuck is a Confederate "flegg"?

>she

useful idiot is anyone tricked into thinking theyre accepted by the "opposition, but is only used to help opposition and will be abandoned or killed once they come to power. their job is to help destabilize the establishment, which would be exactly what the alt-right is doing now. this is why you see so many jews trying to control the it(alt-right). and it is working. all you edgy millenials are retarded faggots being told what to do basically. led astray by kikes. talmud is the playbook reiterated by rules 4 radicals. you're all cucks and you think you're based. kikes tell you what to do

>No anti-soviet propaganda in media and classes
Is she just lying or Canadians are really that thankful for free medicine system they've ripped from USSR?

>False hair
>poo eyes
>neck wrinkles
>right wing

kys

how did everyone get so young. Give it 20 years.

Health indicator mate

what's wrong with her and why do people pay attention to her?

Why would anybody listen to this bitch as if her opinion matters what so ever? Seriously, where the hell did she even come from? What's her educational background?

>Educational background

What are you a fucking libcuck or something? They dont teach classes on recognising the bullshit friendo.

it says trump is hitler for gods sake! he must be hitler. 20 years from now you will be realising the pickuchu too.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo

those thighs

I'm not telling you anything you don't already know; but she's where she is chiefly because she's good looking.

Honestly, there are betas all across the board. You'd expect it on somewhere like Reddit, where any post, whatever the context, with an at least somewhat attractive girl in it will get floods of comments about her looks. I thought the 'red-pilled' righters wouldn't give so much reverence to a good looking girl, but I was wrong.

Depends what university and what major. That's why I'm asking. What has she done of note besides be an attractive woman? Seems like a vapid bitch spouting memes straight from Sup Forums while virgins fawn over her. Not even THAT attractive desu, especially when you consider she's 21 and looks like she could be in her early 30s.

I just want to see her nude. I don't really care about what she says anymore.

People with autism spectrum disorders can have difficulty in discerning facial expressions and identifying similar faces. The fact that this is posted so frequently confirms the Sup Forums joke that the board is full of autists.

ah don't ruin everything, I was having fun.

lol yeah can't we find some 10/10 to do our dirty work instead of some try hard leaf bitch?

she admitted it was her. kike

>omg! A girl with the same opinions as me XDD!1! Wow, I love her so much (like I don't even wanna fuck her although I would if I had the chance XD)! She's pretty AND she likes politics :P I bought her book and it was, dare I say, AWESOME. She exposed (((them))) so good. I make sure to like any video that features her in a positive like and dislike the haters. Fuck I wanna marry her :)

Lauren Southern is nu right attention whore trash.

Yeah, no you're right.