Insomniac games virtue signalling with a crowd of white people

>we totally hire immigrants
>like phu chon here
>and kimi
>look at our commitment to diversity.
On the bright side, I can get hired there and A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Definately only gonna play their games when they are $10 fuck em.

>translation: please don't derail the sweet, sweet gravy train of cheap Asian and Indian codemonkeys

Why don't they make a game that's not Ratchet and Clank already.

I bet they actually believe trump has banned immigration from Asia.

I just want to play spiderman

they released five games in 2016 alone, only one of which wasn't R&C, and they are working on Spiderman right now

also Ratchet & Clank is the best

>only one of which wasn't R&C
obviously meant was

all of their games blow

What are the odds there's a Sup Forumsack in that office?

Maybe they should focus less on politics and more on making good games.

>Canadian """""""taste"""""""

Sometimes the leafs are right but its really rare.

Too many whites so not very likely

First Trump came for the Mexicans, and I did not speak out because I did not need gardeners.

Then Trump came for the Arabs, and I did not speak out because I did not need taxi drivers

Then Trump came for the Indians - and then there were none left to fuck up code for 30k a year

Only Asians and white people there and they preach about diversity? Call me when they actually make a good game.

>crossed arms
lmao, pussy faggots confirmed.

Kek

Non political entities shouldn't be allowed to make political statements on social media, it's extremely unprofessional. It's also inconsiderate to the employees who don't share the same views.

They are not even the same company from when they made the first trilogy on the ps2, which was their only good game series.

Currently they are on record hating the ps2 games for being "primitive" even though the team that made them pushed the hardware to its limit and beyond. (see the insomniac museum easter egg)

hey guys, Vsauce, Michael here
diversity
defined as various races
but what's is a race?
>sound.wav

LOOK AT YOUR TASTE YOU STARTED A WORLD WAR AND DESTROYED EUROPE. NOW YOUR TOLERANCE IS DESTROYING EUROPE AGAIN... GJ GERMANY!!! THE ETERNAL DESTROYERS OF EUROPE. GREAT TASTE BUD!!! AT LEAST ITS WHITE AND CONSERVATIVE WHERE I LIVE. HAVE FUN!! GOOD LUCK YOULL NEED IT!!!

>the first trilogy on the ps2, which was their only good game series.
they make good games all the time
the PS4 ratchet from a gameplay standpoint was probably the most fun game in the series

the only country that was destroyed was Germany and every country would have invaded Poland after what was going on there

I played the first games.
All successful things will be filled with poz.
Same happened to Valve, but I'm fairly sure it's filled with Jews.

underated post

i wish people would not suck insomniac's dick
they also popularized the process of making barely iterative sequels every 2 years

>Be Mexican
>Apply to work at insomniac
>Not get an interview
>Fucking racists
>tfw they swear they aren't racist

Stop playing Video Games

>off by one

EVERY TIME

why do video game companies hold political opinions

Video games is the most blue pilled degenerate waste of time medium, especially western developers.

Look at Sup Forums, they've only gotten more SJW friendly and anti-trump since gamergate.

This, honestly.

I miss the days when they only spoke up to tell people like Clinton, Lieberman, and Thompson to fuck off, and stop trying to fuck with their industry.

Now in a little over a decade, most have become good little goys to the very people who worked tirelessly to shut their industry down.

so playing vidya is ok?

Always a sign of a shitty game developer when they wave the "Diversity" flag.

>muh ratchet and clank are good games
You all had a shitty childhood

>some irrelevant shit says some irrelevant shit
hope they get blown up by their isis coworkers when they miss the ramazan prayer