Is there actually a new schism going on right now?

>The permanent council of the German bishops’ conference has endorsed Communion for the remarried

>In a new statement agreed by the council, which numbers 27 out of the 66 German bishops, they say that the remarried can receive Communion without resolving to live “as brother and sister”

>In Familiaris Consortio (1981), St John Paul II said the remarried could only receive Communion if they tried to live “in complete continence”

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/02/01/group-of-german-bishops-approve-communion-for-the-remarried/

Recently the bishops of Malta (!) said that they would punish those priests who won't give communion to the divorced

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/pope-no-other-interpretation-of-amoris-laetitia-than-allowing-communion-for
nytimes.com/2017/01/28/world/europe/ten-centuries-later-a-pope-and-knights-do-battle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cor 11:27-29; Jn 5:30-31.
You can recive Comminion EVEN if you are in "mortal sin" (not even once, that I know, mentioned in the Bible)

>be a dumb heretic who doesn't understand the verses he's quoting
>coincidentally don't be Catholic

Hmmm really makes you think that those two tend bo correlated, doesn't it?

>Beeing triggered by the Scriptures
>Not having an actual argument behind what you say
>Beeing catholic

That´s a correlation.

Your first quote disproves what you say, explain how the second one is relevant.

WTF, can you read?

The ONLY thing you need to recive Communion is to know what you are reciving, nothing else.

The second (that actually was from Luke, not from John, im afraid) gives contex about the first, and says: "They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.", meaning that Jesus is for EVERY ONE, not just for the virtue signaling religious.

bump because writing a reply

Our Pope was the last good Pope

Catholics aren't Christian

t. circumcised protestant fag

What do you mean whit "good"? this pope was terrible, he is an actual marxist, HE COMPARED THE APOSTLES TO ISIS.

What's wrong with German?

Nope, i'm uncut

REEEEEE WHY CAN'T POPE PIUS BE REAL I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ANIME BECOMING REAL JUST MAKE HIM REAL FUCK THIS J*SUIT G*MMIE REEEE SAVE US LENNY

There are two interpretations for the verse I've seen, either as the "Mystical Body of Christ" - the Church, or as Christ's body. Probably the latter, considering the context, but it doesn't matter here - in both cases, "discerning the body" can mean (inb4 you come and say that "can mean" doesn't prove my position, I'm not trying to prove it here - I'm only showing you that you can't base your position on this either) recognising the respect said body deserves and not commiting sacrilege out of said respect.

Indeed, the sick need a physician - this means that they need to abandon their ways, not to continue sinning. They can't be saved due to their sins, and Jesus meets with them to make them repent. If they are in mortal sin, they can't go to Heaven and neither can they participate in Eucharist - that's why Jesus came to them.

>schism

that implies resistance
but i dont think there is resistance. this degenerate pope endorses it, his bishops fall in line and agree with him, catholicism gets corruped further and further as time goes on. the end.

Calm down he means this guy, proddie

yeah and half the country isn't cut, ha!

he backed down and allowed the argentinian heretic to take over

Hands down the worst pope yet.

The thing is this Pope is actually terrible but these threads really are nothing but butthurt polacks reminiscing about their child molesting, Quran kissing heretic for no reason. We need based Pope Sheev back.

this

SAVE US LENNY

Don't know about that first part but I agree that Benedict needs to come back and was WAY better than Francis

Catholicism is so fucking retarded god damn

Pope already allowed Communion for the remarried.

lifesitenews.com/news/pope-no-other-interpretation-of-amoris-laetitia-than-allowing-communion-for

The point is that remarried should "promise" each other they will live as brother and sister, but they can be forgiven and they can be allowed to recive the Communion if they faild.

But German bishops probably wants Communion for all.

right

I miss him so much.

How do you abandon your sins when your sin is divorce

Benedict XVI was great too

Be sorry for what you did, understand it was wrong and have desire not to do it again. Come back to your spouse if it's doable - if you already have children with your new "wife" or "husband", continuing the relationship (although obviously without the kind of relations proper to marriage, e.g. sex) for the good of children. Notice that although trying to end your marriage is always wrong, sometimes the spouses need to separate (e.g. due to husband beating wife) and civil marriage is the only way to do it legally. In that case, if you recognise that it's just separation, not a real divorce, it isn't a sin.

Doesn't annulment exist for the case of abuse and is different from no fault "I'm bored of you" divorce?

Wanting to get away from a wife beater shouldn't be a sin

>Doesn't annulment exist for the case of abuse and is different from no fault "I'm bored of you" divorce?

It doesn't. The annulment isn't divorce, it's a declaration that the marriage never really happened because one or more conditions needed for a valid marriage weren't fulfilled.

It isn't - that's why civil divorce, for a good reason, recognised as separation and not as an actual divorce, isn't a sin.

Also, it's worth to note that Eastern Catholics do have divorces between baptised - I know that they have priests, not the couple marrying, minister the sacrament, and I've seen people claim that this has implications on the possibility of divorce, but I'm not versed enough in theology of these areas to say whether this is true. Whole Catholic Church allows for divorce between an unbaptised and unbaptised, and between baptised and unbaptised, if it puts the salvation of one party at stake.

You faggots have a lot in common with muslims when it comes to retarded rules.

A spouse being unbaptised makes the marriage not a sacrament, which is the reason why it can dissolved. There is nothing retarded in that.

>when it comes to retarded rules
rules in catholicism are theological (holy book + general philosophy, logic etc.) whereas in islam they stem from Quran and such

Ratzinger, the later pope, more or less said the german church has been in schism since at least the 70s, they just never were consequent enough to do a hard split.

Most german bishops are 'liberal' 'modern' bishops that destroy and sabotage the church from within to 'modernize' it. For example, Rome and the papacy not only allow the old latin mass to be practiced, they even recommend it. Reality is that if a catholic priest in Germany practices it, the bishop will ruin him.

Another example is how 'modernist' bishops sabotage the male priesthood. In our diocese in 1990 we had 300 seminarists who were training for priesthood. 20 years later there are 5 candidates left. That's how bad it is in Germany.

>Catholic church causing a Schism
>again

Recently the pope won the war against the conservative sect in the vatican, forcing the head of the Knights of Malta to step down.

nytimes.com/2017/01/28/world/europe/ten-centuries-later-a-pope-and-knights-do-battle.html
>“It sends a message to the rest of the Catholic world that if you try to stand for orthodoxy in the church, you are going to be sent away,” Mr. Hichborn said. “And the people pushing for heterodoxy will be put in power.”

>nytimes.com/2017/01/28/world/europe/ten-centuries-later-a-pope-and-knights-do-battle.html
>“It sends a message to the rest of the Catholic world that if you try to stand for orthodoxy in the church, you are going to be sent away,” Mr. Hichborn said. “And the people pushing for heterodoxy will be put in power.”
so it looks like Francis really is the Last Pope from the prophecy and that our world will soon come to an end

What were the odds of that happening exactly at the movement I am alive. Maybe I really live in some kind of simulation and you all don't even exist.

>“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
>"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
J.R.R. Tolkien

and also

>“There is one certain means by which I can be sure never to see my country’s ruin: I will die in the last ditch.”
William III of England

at very least you will get the chance to fight in the war against the Beast
and very soon after meet your forefathers to boast about it so as a Pole you should be proud :)

calm down, prophecies are very general and Francis won't make the polish church bend its knees, the papacy throughout history has had crises

I keep telling myself that there were some vile popes, but it's discouraging