THE ECONOMY IS BOOMING user, GET YOUR ENGINEERS DEGREE

>THE ECONOMY IS BOOMING user, GET YOUR ENGINEERS DEGREE
>THANKS FOR THE RESUME user, WELL BE SURE TO NEVER CALL YOU BACK

why the fuck cant i get a job!! 8 MONTHS unemployed

Maybe because that GPA is fuckjng horrendous.

>lists gaming has a hobbie
>lists "Hobbies" at all

Fix yourself dumbass.

Remove the "hobbies" and add "Agenda" and talk about how "You're adamant and ready to work" or some bullshit like that.

REMOVE the 2.5GPA. That's horrendous, since your GPA is so low - don't show it. Wait for your interviewer to ask your GPA.

>hobbies
>gaming

>civil engineering
>couldn't even get a 3.0
good thing you didn't try to do aero or something, you'd probably hurt yourself

Old meme pic and bait cancer thread

Sage

>checked on wells
you mean
>maintained water levels in various holding equipment sites
use your brain..
>2.5gpa
and ffs TRY; if you already are then good luck with the use brain part

If that's your actual, serious-attempt resume, OP, you need to rewrite that bitch at least 10x better, because that is bad. It makes you look like a super boring retard.

If bait, somewhat amusing.

I literally explaned the poor GPa in my resume.

forgot to add
>drop the gmail account
employers scoff at this, literally yahoo is better

You're not American, Economies are different in every country. Only American whites should have children, We need to fix the white birth rate in our country. Leaves can fuck off, nobody cares if they become extinct.

bad font choice, looks like a high schooler made it, write an essay about why you love your life and give that with your resume

this has to be the shittest looking resume ive ever seen lmao

That is one awful resume. Non-standard too. I'm surprised it doesn't have your picture.

What's a separator unit? Fag.

Crescent point till I die, repping the red.

Ugly resume. Employers don't care about your hobbies.

Sage this neverending repeatitve shit

I suspect this is autism. what email are you supposed to use?

You didn't explain it you tard. You tried covering it up with a self proclaimed skill.

>my record says I'm a dumbass but look over it because I think I'm a good talker.

Horrible CV
Just look through some good examples online, even take a few templates that you like and try them.
This is garbage.

Dude your resume looks like a five year old wrote it. Take that shit GPA off first of all. Second, why the fuck would you put a note under the shit GPA acknowledging that its a shit GPA, as if to say " in case you didn't notice, my GPA is dog shit, its dog shit?" You also misspell "GPA" in a sentence where you try to say you have good communication skills. This is all in just the first section! How is this real? How the fuck did you pass differential equations but you thought this shit was acceptable? Here's what you need to do, autist: throw this dumpster fire in the trash and pay someone 50 bucks to write you a fucking real resume. Honestly, if this is you best effort, good luck with any interview offer you receive.

MODS

Jesus Christ that resume is terrible.

>hobbies
>gayming

wow that is a shitty CV
use templates and write more much more

I don't understand. I wrote "GIV JERB" on a napkin in crayon and i'm not a billionaire! WHY!?

>implying employers hate gamers

lol maybe 40 years ago

That GPA

Please god, please tell me this is a bait post. That resume looks like something a 14 year old made.

oh my bad
you are the one with job

ITT new fags

Holy shit you dumb nigger here are the rules for a half decent resume

>GPA below 3.0
DONT PUT GPA ON RESUME UNLESS ITS AT LEAST ABOVE A 3.0

>Skills
Small explaination if needed. I can say I use Excel because we all know what it's used for. PUT HOW YOU ARE A GOOD COMMUNICATOR BECAUSE THATS VAGUE AS FUCK.

>Hobbies
NIGGA WHY WOULD YOU PUT GAMING NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT SHIT

>Tune your resume to the job you're applying to
If x job requires a more y heavy things put down things that are related to y.

i have 2 full pages of relevant experience from working in industry before i got my degree. should i really try to chop my whole resume down to 1 page?

put a topless pic on your resume

95% sure I've seen this exact post before.

Of course it's b8.

Don't mistake 10,000,000 responses from fucking retard mouth-breathers as confirmation that it's something more than a shitpost.

don't reply, this is bait. I have seen it posted many times

I know this is bait and this CV is not yours but:
>2.5 GPA
>Gaming
>No experience in your Engeneering Field

Oniichan

stop replying to obvious bait, you goddamn retards

lurk moar fagit

I love grade inflation. 2.0 is supposed to be average, now 2.5 is legit horrendous.

Normally the work experience is supposed to be before the education, but in your case I think that's fine. You need exact dates though, including for the unemployed periods.

>'''computers''' as a skill
Kek

Here in the US it is due to immigration and in the case of engineering, H1B visas.

Your resume is also shit.

lol for an excellent communicator you are pretty shit at making resumes

My ideas on a better Resume
1. Get rid of GPA and low gpa reference
2. Add dates to work and college. ex. "University of xxxxx (2015-2019)
Also, Include degree title
3. Add more information and be descriptive with skills ex. "Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel"
4. More info in extracurriculars or move to hobbies
5. elaborate on hobbies a bit
6. Be descriptive on work. Be sure to use verbs on each point and make sure to list skills that you learned in that job that transfer to this one.
7. Find a better design, look online. Keep consistency ex. "extracurriculars" is lower case while the rest are upper case.

Keep on going OP, doesn't matter how bad the economy is, the ones who strive to achieve always find work.

Alternatively, start a business.

Why work for the man, when you can be the man?