/ONS/ GENERAL - Operation: National Schulzalismus #ZyklonM

Fellow Sup Forumsacks,

it's time again for another MEME-war.
this time Germany needs your help. These filthy Heathen from reddit.com/r/the_schulz/ have taken and desecrated KEK and our MEMEMAGIC and try to shill for a PRO EU KIKE to become the Chancellor of Germany.

Our task is simple, we have to create Memes portraying Martin Schulz as a pro NatSoc, Holocaust denier, Muslim/Nigger/Chink/Spic hater. And we have to popularize these claims around the Web.

everything is appreciated

>memes
>the Ben Garrison treatment
>FAKE NEWS
>shopped articles
>shopped Quotes

God bless you all, and may KEK be with us

Other urls found in this thread:

derstandard.at/2000051863168/Gottkanzler-Netzhype-um-SPD-Kandidat-Schulz-entbrannt
shop.spd.de/mein-spd-shop/de/shop/gedrucktes/motivplakate/spd-poster-kniefall/?card=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was waiting for this general,
have a bump

Martin "Nur ein toter Jude kommt mir in die Bude" Schulz is a notorious Holocaust denier.

Martin "Holocaus zum Pausenschmauß" Schulz, wanted in 35 countries for antisemitic hate crimes and holocaust denial.

Martin "Zyklon M" Schulz alienated the jewish communities in germany so much they almost triggered the samson option.

For now we should concentrate effort to create more OC than they do.

Martin "Endsieg im Rassenkrieg" Schulz wants to abolish all national borders to have the final racewar between all races.
Hes just that insane.

that's stupid, he's a fashist, not a national fashist, but a multinationalunion fashist.
he's portraied as a relentless humanist that wants to sanction every non humanitarian and nationalist country. use this as a meme. make him gas the nationalists/non humanitarian and uniting the EU into a new reich, the european reich. they will reject the blatant nazi images, make subtle fashist memes they can share on social media without noticing it.

but i guess we can use the blatant ones too, as shock effect because they try deliberately to avoid it

Martin "Juden ins Gas, Neger zehn Fuß unters Gras" Schulz thinks even hitler was too left wing for him.

For now its about creating as much OC as possible.
Every idea is welcome.

>subvert
>divide
>conquer

The point is just to create so much memetic noise that they get paranoid and dont even know what is meant to slander him and what not.
Its not like normies even care about their memes, if anything it makes them look like creepy weirdos to people who are not used to meme culture.
Just look at the comments.

derstandard.at/2000051863168/Gottkanzler-Netzhype-um-SPD-Kandidat-Schulz-entbrannt

People without chan context are creeped out more than anything already

Someone put his face on this.

This one still makes me chuckle

Martin "EU die 4. Reich" Schulz

What the fuck. Don't get him on par with a nazi.
Even nazis are sacred in comparison to this infidel. He's just an europfag.
And doesn't even care for germany. He wants to destroy it like Merkel.

that means we're doing it right

yeah that's why i suggest to make subtle ones too. the "memers", read SPD youth, will eat them fired up they got some new OC while normies will be confused of the fashist undertone, you can't share your on social media prentendig your from r/the_donald.
just the little spins, from Gottkanzler to Gottführer etc., you know, get creative

btw previous thread

also post more Ideas, I can shoop whatever man.

It doesnt even matter. Memetic chaos is something leftists really hate.
I couldnt give less of a shit about Schulz.
He is cancer, Merkel is cancer.
The best part is when this blows up into the JUSO faces and they will have to explain why Schulz is suddenly on a bunch of facist looking internet memes. They think they are doing brilliant satire, but this has potential to backfire really bad for them

its already backfiring

Schulzzug is CRASHING WITH NO SURVIVORS!!

JA Heil

choo choo

The Schulztrain got derailed by memes.
Many such cases.
sad.

At first I thought the cringe-posting of /ourguy/ Gottkanzler Schulz on Sup Forums was a weak try of false flagging from AfD guys - a way to trigger as many people into helping their cause to try to destroy the SPD campaign. As 'not your personal army' is unheard around here that would work.

But I came to realize that those right-wing idiots are not bright enough for such a jew plan. Whatever helps to prevent R2G is worth all my time!

So we finally all become this one jewish poster who did all the edits to Ben's work?

Sup Forums has the power of the jew, the anglo and the aryian.

you have to become the Juden to beat them in their own game.

We need to flood their shitty little subreddit with the help of american anons and then see which ones of the more sublte ones fall through the cracks and stay

also top kek

new member posts have to be permissed by the mods, they know there will be a backlash

yea this

we need help from our American friends, best would be other veterans from the Trump campaign to get that shit rolling.

Am I doing this right?

Should I hug my family and say goodbye to them while I meme the hell out of this war?

lel

So they already cucked themselves basically.
Thats not how you get memes rolling.
Curating memes, what the shit is wrong with them.

I'm a spy shill, your operation has been compromised. Magic merkel has many of us.

>implying Mutti wouldn't want to ruin EU-JEW's career

>spy for Merkel
>in an anti-Schulz thread
please...

Anyone wants a nice poster for his flat?
>shop.spd.de/mein-spd-shop/de/shop/gedrucktes/motivplakate/spd-poster-kniefall/?card=20

Wait a second. Is there any safeguards for us basically duplicating their subreddit and using it for blatant natsoc memes with schulz in them?
Der_Schulz or something?

Vote for your Race vote Schulz !

Saving all those for the next time some plebbit redditor starts a schulz thread here.

tell us more...

Not your personal army.

Fuck off, Hans.

yeah, it's probably a grassroot PR psyop by the SPD, they sure have thought of that

Merkelcucks ins gas

that's a good idea. post their memes and mix them with ours

Doesnt reddit basically let anyone create a subreddit?
We just need to copy their layout and spice it up with subtle natsoc elements and then use it to dump the natsoc schulz memes.

Spotted the CTR shill in damage control mode.

Good. Take mine sir !

Glorious!

Here, have a Schulz in HD

bump

Crapy ideas from subred

dumping some pics cuz i'm going to work out

nice work.

You sure this is a good idea? To portray a literal marxists as a right wing nationalist at a time when nationalism is in the rise and the working class are fleeing from the left wing. Seems like it could help him more than anything, surly it's better to give him the Hillary treatment and highlight all the stupid shit he's said and how he's going to fuck the German people even harder than Merkle, while at the same time making favourable memes for our guy to help them become a talking point in the media thus giving them a platform.

Food for though.

this is shit. You cant meme somebody by just copying trump memes. even less when said person is multiculti turbokike

>shield with St.George's cross
>EU flag
Mate are you aware of the events that transpired last year?

Gonna subtly drop some of the oc I find here into their shitty sub plebbit. Wish me luck.

>Our task is simple, we have to create Memes portraying Martin Schulz

Ebin psy ops reddit. KYS.
Keep your Schulz "memes" of this board

Ignore Schulz shills.
Don't feed Schulz shills.
Sage Schulz threads.
Make Germany Great Again and vote AfD

>cucks get doubts
>cucks don't vote him

also
what about the Pedophile connection surrounding Martin Schulz?

ya know irony ?
this crappy "the_schultz" reddit started it. and now we nazify it.

they are mostly shit, whatever, just make them circulate and give them fashist undertone. the original one are cancer anyways

it's just one front, the Schulzmeme is highly praised by the media. shit on the meme and show normies fashist memes will confuse them. but it's just one way to fuck with them. but i personally like the strong euroman more than nazi one

wouldn't it be nice to let the normies meme DEUS VULT without knowing?

Why do you hate /GROßKANZLER SCHULZ/?

Forgot to crop it.

so this is ironyposting? what is your agenda?

But the cucks will be cucks no matter what, it's the working class vote you need to meme for. Our memes get a buzz going then the retards in the msm report on what they see as bad evil maymays yet when the working class watch that report they find them selves disagreeing with the shit head reporter. Thus our influence spreads. There are a bunch of ways to discredit this kike, we are far better than just resorting to crying nazi.

subvert the SPD driven meme and show it in another light. the meme get's MSM support

>it's the working class vote you need to meme for.
the working class doesn't care about memes so much.

I think best appraoch might be to shit all over CDU/SPD and hope that cucks don't vote at all.

Lobbing a hand grenade into our political process?

The only ways this guy can become chancellor:
- SPD (his party, former worker's party) gets more votes than CDU (Merkels party) and forms a coalition with them. This woudn't actually be that bad but it won't happen.
- More likeley would this guy form a coalition with the LINKE (communists) and GRÜNE (more refugees liberals) and would sink our country into chaos.

Nah you know like me that merkel is going to lead the next coalition with the spd. thats granted.

we dont fight for this year, we fight for 2021.
Let the afd rise.

so you really want (((Schultz))) to win? I guess there is no hope for Germany then

Just put some of his quotes in MEMEs and people will already see how bad he is. No need to demonize him. This approach looks obnoxious and gay and won't do any good. If anything it discredits KEK. Try to get more dubz before you actually start meming.

I agree. The SPD will never get more votes than CDU. But actually the AfD makes it all worse. Can you imagine a Rot-Rot-Gelb-Grün or Schwarz-Gelb-Grün-Rot coalition? It will be horrible.

No I don't want him to win. No one in their right mind would want to vote for him after seeing these pictures in this thread. I will just draw penises on my ballot.

Maybe it will Grün-Schwarz-Rot . But the last time we had a 3 party coa we all know what happened after.

>penises on my ballot
True patriot!

No, we don't. We want to prevent it by making his fanbase look like a bunch of antisemetic racists who want an Europe under German rule.
Make them look like racist Stalinists.

You sound like one of those reddit fags, pretty sure you are. Just fuck off Horst.

Making Sup Forums advertise Schulz because no one picked up their own failed Schulz memes.

There is no point in promoting Schulz positively for free and hiding some "le epic meme" Nazi crosses in the pictures or promoting Schulz as /ourguy/ with a Nazi hat. Thats retarded. Thats not going to hurt this kike lord or drive the leftist cucks away, nor will it help out our cause aka get Germany uncucked, first step getting the AfD into power and redpill people about the rapefugees and muslims.

But thats exactly what the leftist reddit cucks want. They care about Schulz not the AfD. Instead of bringing this up in the German/AfD thread they lust let it die and instead opened up this retarded Schulz shilling thread. Its the same shills that shitpost and sage the German/AfD threads.

reddit is copying Trump memes to meme Schulz into the office. We are pushing it in overdrive with nazificating their memes, so it will blow over their head and SPD would need to explain all the nazi memes.

Where do we spread this though? Twitter could work but in Germany you'd be jailed for posting those pictures.

I remember when SandersForPresident upvoted a Hitler quote to the front page

What's the font name for the text? I'll make some OC