Woman has an abortion "cuz she wanted to"

lifenews.com/2017/02/01/woman-writes-i-had-an-abortion-last-week-just-because-i-wanted-to/

States that her ((therapist)) justifies the decision by saying her traditional upbringing was guilting her, ohhhh theeee guilttttttt

>kill baby
>feel guilt

And society was better-off for it.

I don't get why you nationalist fags aren't into survival of the fittest. Society is better off overall when parents can choose when they decide to commit to a child.

This is why women have no power in traditional societies, why cannot be trusted with making the moral choice.

Prove me this isn't fake news for white males to hate on women?

id love to disapoint both those women at the same time

Where the fuck is that? Florida state or some other bromecca?

Except the child never got a chance to survive. God you're dumb.

They especially won't get a chance in a household that resents them.

Guess why crime rates drop 18 years after abortion is legalized.

no retard, at least they have a chance if they're alive in a household that resents them

literally nothing wrong with it, if you want to have an abortion for a laugh you're obviously not going to be a fit mother

>States that her ((therapist)) justifies the decision by saying her traditional upbringing was guilting her
My therapist justifies my want of killing niggers by saying that my multicultural upbringing is guilting me.
>Now morally justifiable to kill niggers

>Woman has abortion because she wanted to
So pretty much the same story as 99.9% of abortions

let's be honest, the kid would have been suicidal and wished they'd been aborted with a mother that edgy

less niggers

Her body, her choice.

you don't know that for sure.
What he know for sure is that if she kills him he has 0 chance

And another kid would have a better chance if the parent actually planned for them.

Why don't you care about quality of life after conception?

Checked.
This is a fact. Once, I participated at a debate on abortion at my uni, and I ripped apart all my opponents because they suggested that "sometimes u get drunk and fuck so if you get preggo u should be able to kill ur baby".
Literally the worst argument.

a while back ago i read on leddit (>inb4 reddit REEEEE get out) about a woman that got an abortion, then she got cancer to her uterus and never could get pregnant ever again.

kek, you ask me like I don't care, yet you rather he or she have no life at all
how can you defend murdering an innocent life

Except that the fetus is not part of her body. It's an entirely different person.

How can you defend ruining innocent lives?

so win win?

See ya in hell probably

Confirmed!

Her body, her choice.

The lefts killing there babies and you idiots want to stop it.

Poor cancer.

I have heard firsthand, a couple of women stating the difficulties that occur afterwards. Depression, infections, second birth being fucked up beyond saving, etc. Not surprised cancer could be linked.

Not sure how some women are ok with having a vacuum shoved up their cunt either, and expect everything to turn out fantastic.

K. I knocked up several women and don't pay child support because I wanted to. What's your point?

The right to fucc boipussy stems from the same right as to kill babby before it is viable.

Therapists are enabling shits.

I remember watching some show on plastic surgery addiction and the therapist telling Ken he looked completely natural. And I thought "what a terrible therapist". Then I tried therapy myself to deal with my problems and it was the same kind of "do whatever you feel" enabling garbage.

I should have spent that money on hookers.

>I know I made the right choice, I know that I did what is best for me.

Oh look a liberal being selfish, nothing to see here. On the bright side it's one less liberal soon to be, which is a good thing.

>blaming your parents for your shit life
It's never too early to take responsibility for your life.

>family unit doesn't matter
You know that's a marxist talking point, right?

>mfw abortion is still legal
>mfw being gay is still legal
>mfw not being Catholic is still legal

>Women are petty, vindictive, spiteful and selfish

News at 11.

why do jews have such nice tits?

I don't believe in a soul so I can't bring myself to give a shit.

that's never going to be an argument i.e 'let blacks abort their nigger kids' or 'let liberal whores abort and end up in asylums'. It's because abortion exists and men tolerate it that their 'world', reality or beliefs remain intact. Women need to be shown where power lies by losing jobs to men if they can't compete exactly, made to conform to moral principles like sanctity of life and finally loans for college and uni ed should be removed and institutions forced to ditch social sciences.

Time to become desirable again.

Here's a conundrum for you. If a black man rapes a white woman do you support her choice to have an abortion? What is stronger, your traditionalist views or your desire to kill niggers?

Yeah, you pay for the fucking nigger kids. I am going to late term abort myself.

The one on the right is cuter despite that tan

More like
>feel guilt
>kill baby
>guilt free
>rinse
>repeat
>why can't I find a good man?

kill the niggers, that baby will be an abomination.

Imagine being memed into thinking its no problem/totally normal. WE ARE LITERALLY BEING ROBOTIZED.

less because of abortion

Greatly depends of yyour definition of 'human'. If it is a nigger, it is no human, therefore it's destruction is not murder, but a necessity.

I only endorse banning abortion for white women, abortion should be readily available for everyone else.

She should get euthanized

Because rabbi community leaders were typically the richest and most affluent people, that had the best pick of available women and the most resources to raise several children.

Compare that to Christian monks who vowed not to take wives or reproduce.

Thanks for the pics, OP. I've now perused her instagram and am much happier with the world as a result of your post.

Praise be for tits!

>implying my desire to kill niggers isn't born of my traditionalist values

It's not bait, weeb.

Ok.

If she decided to abort on a whim, its honestly the best course of action because it already shows she'd be an irresponsible and shitty mother.

Killing a nigger should not be considered as murder, and sure as hell should not be not considered immoral, it's pest control. Easy question - abort.

> I felt relief. I felt like myself again. I know I made the right choice, I know that I did what is best for me.”

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME,ME
Responsabilities? lol wut?

Kill the nigger and kill the woman. You get a free nigger kill (the baby), and remove some shitbag girl from the gene pool.

and it's lymie with the catch off the wall.
>The post was anonymous and the story unverified, but, /if/ true...

Gotta keep myself from internally combusting from article's topic. Gotta post tits.

I think it's fine, since most of the women who would get an abortion outside of some life-threatening issue or rape would likely have made a shit mother.

>The post was anonymous and the story unverified, but...

For all the FAKE NEWS you guys talk about, you sure fall for it often.

That is quite a smart thought, coming from a leaf.

you're the only one ruining them by ending them

this is now a young pope thread

agreed, i'd rather a poor kid be aborted than born to the shit life with a drug addict coalburner single mom

Fucking this. Besides, an abortion is likely to be one less person depending on the welfare that they despise so much. You'd think these people would be all for readily available abortion access.

>Guess why crime rates drop 18 years after abortion is legalized.
It's been steadily dropping since the abolishment of lead based aerosols and paint in the 70s you nerd.

>le correlation face

ITT: People who actually think life has any inherent meaning.

Underrated post.

11/10

>Female (((therapists))) giving advice to other women.
>Encouraging fucking abortions

It's truly over for civilization, isn't it

ITT: Snowflakes getting triggered over shit that will have zero impact on their lives.

It'll get worse before it gets better

> society is better off when women can fuck around with no repercussions and have 1 child at the age of 35 so it's autistic and the white race dies out in the next 200 years

k

You can hate and understand. Cuck

>murder is ok because it doesn't personally effect you

This uniform identity shit is retarded af

Come back to me when abortion is legally considered murder. As it stands right now it would be considered homicide, which is legal in many cases.

he isn't claiming you can't, cuck
watch the show

>it's legal, therefore moral
Keep trying cupcake.

>implying morals are static and don't vary widely between individuals, and institutions

It's almost as if you live in a cave. owait...

So what, people are not inherently valuable.

Liberal women not reproducing is a good thing.
It's a harsh reality Sup Forums must accept.

>Murder of infants is ok because some goatfucker in islamibad said so
you're cute, keep going

Non-medical abortion should be followed up by a mandatory hysterectomy. Would make women think twice about who they fuck and when they fuck them.

As a therapist myself, it's sad to know that people have bad experiences (because of bad therapists). Don't write it off should you need to use it again, there's plenty of good therapists out there.

except legally abortions don't qualify as murder also

>a fetus is equivalent to an infant
neck yourself

How am I supposed to not masturbate to this picture OP? Jesus christ...

That... Actually sounds great but I doubt it'll actually happen.

>It's not murder cause it's legal
>an infant isn't an infant cause i say so
mhm. sure thing sinbad.

That is a very well built pair of females.

>trying to promote killing other humans without remorse

This is why people hate this bullshit.

Legally, abortion does not count as murder, but a fetus is equivalent to an infant under the law in different circumstances. For instance, if you were to shoot a pregnant woman in the head, that would be double homicide. Triple if she's carrying twins. Also the mother is forbidden to do things that would cause harm to the baby inside her, unless of course she decides to go 'all the way' with that harm, in which case it is fine.

Tell me what a fetus is if not a human being in an early stage of life.