Any other Hilldawgs laughing their asses off as Drumpf keeps fucking up on a daily basis?

Any other Hilldawgs laughing their asses off as Drumpf keeps fucking up on a daily basis?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-executive-order-muslim-ban-refugees-immigration-visas-impeachment-congress-senate-a7556351.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna lie, former Trump support here. This is fucking hilarious to watch Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear launch codes.

Say it with me

>she'll never make history
>she'll never be a president of anything

>doing virtually everything he promised during campaign within the first 2 weeks of his presidency
>fucking up

?

>Being this delusional

>bait game being this poor

kek will have your soul

I'm enjoying our new female leader as well!
I have believed that she would win from the start, and sure enough she did!!!
after all, did you see the polls? Drumpf never stood a chance.

Kek is not real.

Isn't she dead yet?

same, i used to like trump but with everyone in the media and on facebook hating him i realized i was wrong

This is some really terrible bait. Sad!

Not gonna lie, former Trump support here. This is fucking hilarious to watch Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear launch codes.

>Leaf
Opinion immediately discarded.

These digits disagree

This.
/ourgirl/ is probably mad comfy right now laughing her ass off at the world burning.
What did they think was gonna happen anyway?

can someone give me a quick rundown on trump's fuckups

>Opinion discarded
>Responding to my post

Pick one

Boring faggot

Anyone who vocalizes "regret" for voting Trump is a shill, people ain't buyin it Brocky boy!

you spelled winning wrong you piece of worthless erythrea nigger shit.

Not gonna lie, Trump here. This is fucking hilarious watching you guys spam this shitty CTR pasta. But in all seriousness we can't let that faggot David Brock keep getting away with this.

Get in here hilldawgs!

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

This thread is nothing for than a safe space for the fucking Crew shills. Sage.

fucking up liberals lmao smdh

nice meme

So much LARP.

It is not funny to see that monkey thrashing the state of affairs on this planet.

>receive check from dnc
>shill on 4chin like masters want me too
> im a good boy.jpeg

ur a faggot and we she send nazi robo ft s to bite off your foreskin

Not gonna lie, this is fucking hilarious. We have to watch out though because around 3:00AM some faggot mod steps in and starts banning.

Man oh man it's HILARYous seeing trump voters when they see what they actually got themselves into. What has he even accomplished yet? I'm surprised he hasn't been just laughed out of the white house already.

Good copy pasta there mate

Hi fellow Hilldawgs. I have a confession to make. I'm fat and I like having Roger sucking me. Who's Roger you asked? He's my dog. I moved to Canada because Drumpfh is an intolerant bigot and now I can enjoy sex with Roger here without hiding. But if Hill wins in 2020, I'll return.

Fucking up how...?

Read em and weep trumpets independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-executive-order-muslim-ban-refugees-immigration-visas-impeachment-congress-senate-a7556351.html

kek, you're probably a woman.

Sage.

Her health is not going to allow her to make it to 2020 Sorry.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

N-Not gonna lie, N-Not gonna lie, N-Not gonna lie, lie gonna not, lie gonna not, gonna not lie, lie not, not, not, not, not...WARNING_WARNING_WARNING-HILLARY BOT #27,375 MALFUCTIONING- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS INEVITABLE

>Drumpfh supporters arguing
LMAO whatever you say you intolerant bigot. One of our brave people will assassinate Drumpfh anyway. Also you should drop your racism cause you're a virgin who can't get laid because of it LMAO

REPOST IN EVERY SLIDE THREAD
KNOW THE ENEMY

Good source. You sure showed me.

>causing international outrage
>needlessly dramatizing literally everything

oh yeah he's doing real good.

tard

>G-Good source
>Couldn't refute it
You make this too easy. What's wrong with the source then?

where is the big pasta where the Hillary shill says they will descend upon this board like a pack of wolves?

Does Brock know you guys have gotten even worse at this since Madame President got BTFO. Sad!

anything is better than nuclear war

Fuck off libtard.

How much are they paying you shill? How much does your body and soul cost?

You know this is the same rag that actually paid Laurie Penny for her schizoid rants? The article says a bunch of irrelevant dems are butthurt and want to impeach Trump. Color me fucking surprised, rain is wet coming up.

I wanted him to succeed...but he fucked up in a week