WE

WE

W U Z

KANGZ

With that logic, aren't true blue Aussies actually kings and queens of the UK?

N

SHIEEET

the logic is correct, so yes. congratulations

who knew nothing about money and threw their gold around and dilluted the value of gold by 75% and caused global economic strife. Flaunting their gold around everywhere they went. Prosperity then complete economic atom bomb after. So many innocent lives lost so sad!

Do negros really believe every single one of them was KANG? that's not how monarchy works.

ITT: RAYCISS CRACKAS

Are these people just loud or do most niggers believe this?

Is every month black history month all of a sudden?

I wonder what Egyptians think about this.

>when your race has achieved so little, you have to not only dig all the way back in the annals of history, but also just flatout retcon yourself into said history to have any self worth

There isn't any evidence beyond "oral history" that boons even knew how to smith gold in Mali. I have researched this back when I was bluepill, trying to find some evidence of them being human.

Anthropologists pretty much agree that they lived like animals before evil whitey (previously evil Arab slavers) came. No wheel, no written language, no currency, not even fucking clothing. These are the same people you are told to accept into your country or family tree.

QINGZ

WE WUZ FUCKBUCKS

If the Egyptians were black, then they were the first to persecute the joos.

>ourstorynotHIStory
Wtf does that mean?

Honestly, Egyptians were probably a multicultural society. It's probably the only empire that succeeded by being diverse. You had light skinned ones, brown ones, and even dark ones. It's disingenuous to say Egyptians weren't/were white or weren't/were black. The problem is dumb ghetto niggers from America think they hereditary/genetic connection to them. I guess that's what happens when you have no history or culture of your own

This looks very much like homoerotic fantasy.

>milo as a top
lol

I don't think the Exodus happened as a historical event. There is zero archaeological evidence.

>
HIStory

always gotta blame the white man

it means fuck edomites desu

we wuz flyin n shieet

WE BE MAIZE N SHIET

>trying to find some evidence of them being human.
fucking kek

WE DINDU NUFFIN

I remember in Elementary school, in reading class, we'd have to read tons of jigaboo and indian short stories.

Ancient Egyptians were Mediterranean people somewhere between Al-Assad and Saddam Hussein. There were black people there, but as slaves. It is said that some of the later pharaohs were black, but these were at the very end of Egyptian civilization--really gets the almond activated.

That is red pigment though?

>A WHOLE SOCIETY OF KINGS
>none of the kings had any subjects or followers
>they were all kings and queens
>they all had their own palace, worshippers, and servants
>but everyone was a king at the same time

how does this work? I get so confused every time I see a KANGZ post

YOU INVADED POLAND!

The late royalty was but most had african haplotypes. They were not related to these fucks though.

Where the fuck did all this "Blacks are descendants of ancient Egyptians" come from, i've only recently started hearing about this in the last few years.

The odder factor was ive encountered people irl who really think like this and there's no getting through to them.

Ha yes, it was so fucking boring

>Dat neck chocker
HnnnnggggHHnggggg!!!

>we wuz martians
>we wuz pyramids
>we wuz romans
>we wuz aztecs
>we wuz chang
>we wuz samurai
>we wuz vikingz

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEET

When was this end of the Egyptian civilization? Cleopatra? Cause that bitch was greek as fuck

>Timbuktu

Isn't this West Africa? I really don't mind this. They actually had Empires out there, and the West Africans are descended from that. I only get annoyed when they try to claim they were Egyptians.

The Kings and Queens framing is a bit silly, but it's not that big a deal.

WE NEEDED DEM FOR DEM PROGRAMS

shut up rasis

no it's deep MELANIN colored, originating from the MELANOID planet

Niggers are known to have incredibly high self-esteem/self-worth.

kek this nigger looks confused!!!

this

AYY YO

HOL UP

Many such cases!

The point I was making is that maybe it happened that some were at least partially Sub-Saharan, but they caused the civilization to fall. Much like the story of Rhodesia.

>>#negus
They're giving it to us at this point....

Yeah, North African. There's a giant desert you may have noticed that keeps the populations of North and Sub-Saharan populations completely separate.

I don't get it . WERE THEY ALL KINGS AND QUEENS . Like everyone ? I just imagine a hoard of black people in a busy market kneeling to each other with thousands of inaudible
>" greetings sire "

White people had kings and queens too wtf

U BE SAYIN

DAT WE WUZ SUM SORT OF

*smacks lips*

KANGZ?!?

Thats a fake account fæm

Nigga, all they had a legion of white wimmen worshippin them. .

Stop being jealous nigga

>ERROR 404: Humanity not found

If you call an egyptian black, the common accepted way to react to that is to attack the slanderer and beat his face into a bloody pulp.
Egyptians see blacks as sub-human (as do the arabs, and most muslims, quite frankly).

SHEEEEEEEEIT

This is gold
Te retarded facial expressions combined with that ironic quote niggers wont be able to see through
10/10 post

It's sad because there are actually great sub Sarahan African kingdoms(albeit small) with great art, but these faggots don't know about that and latch onto other cultures

That's not what I asked about. Are they ok with negros appropriating their culture?

You shouldnt spout rubbish about history then. The paharoes where anal about keeping their bloodlines "pure". Thats why you can be very certain that they where rather... Greek.

nubians did conquer egypt. that's legit historical fact.

I only can find this "proverb" on wuz kangs sites

The niggers kept jews as slaves

The jews escaped and now they rule the niggers

Wow, blacks really need to stop appropriating my heritage, k? T'was my ancestors who enslaved the heebs.

shampoo headrest?? WTF is that?

record player arm?? invented in 1819???? the phonograph wasn't even invented until decades later and this nigger invented a record player arm?? like just the arm????? hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

That's not even true. This is what corn looked like before humans started "interfering" with it.

wow so given enough time processed iron ore will break own from iron back to iron ore??? haha!

This nigga can't be real

i bet black blood just means big balls in jap

bravo lads

because it would be in japanese not english

My favorite

man i like how these nigger inventors only invent parts of things and not the whole damn thing that the part needs to be a whole!

door knob?
door stopper?

did doors not have knobs or handles before niggers invented them?

Which is it?

topkek because there were never any african slaves in britain.

Can Rodrigo put an end to this please?

They were pretty much all just patents for variations on shit that had already been invented. Most of them shitty variations at that

Wut

it was francis bacon obviously.

Consider me officially triggered. I'm glad we don't have this shit here, for now.

Are these guys even actually Japanese? The one in the black and white pic looks Amerindian to me.

>blacks
>having honour

Eh, I wouldn't be too sure. But literate ones, I seriously doubt

Correction

kind of like achmed "clock boy" 's clock?

I don't know about Britain, but here slavery was banned during the Middle Ages and the only Blacks were either servants of nobility who were treated like novelty, and children of Frenchmen with either slaves or Black free women sent to France to be educated. The most famous of these is Thomas-Alexandre Dumas, the father of Alexandre Dumas.

What is it with niggers and Beyonce?

Black blood is literally venous blood in Japanese.
Unsurprisingly, no such proverb exists anyway.

Also no Sub Sahara Africans had written language or had even discovered the wheel before whites (with the exception of Ethiopia).

Seriously, why they love her so much?