www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/01/hill-establishment-republicans-nervous-bannons-influence/
foxla.com/news/local-news/233065483-story
cnn.com/2017/01/31/world/immigration-voicemails/index.html
yescalifornia.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

your waifus are shit
holo is best

GUYS WHEN will there be a comment or speech by T.Rex

Bbbb-bbut.. he said McCain wasn't a war hero...

F

F

F

www.youtube.com/watch?v=maZWnyh8-Pw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPp8e6mKaDs

Who DF here?

>Inmate Raped a counselor and took him/her hostage

BAD HOMBRES

flynn iran presser when??

Is trump gonna make America no.1??

>Trump honoring dead service member
>liberals will try to politicize this anyways

Where did Trump disappear to? Some 'other world'?

F

This guy has a radio show.

Trump is the greatest

awooooooooooooooooo

Why do leftists love Muslims so much?

It's like they have Stockholm syndrome for civilization destroyers. Muslims are the most destructive group on their list of pet victims yet their feelings and interest supersede everyone else's on it all the time.

AWOO~

Very rude, you take that back.

REEEE

TRUMP SHOULD BE DISAVOWING THE MILITARY NOT HONORING IT

not an argument

>trying to get wolfgirls to fight

Ebrietas in the thread!

F

Senators up for reelection next time

My brother

Gooddamnit see OP's image

Isn't this essentially Trump's first "failure" in charge, like the whole raid was a disaster, right? Pretty sad.

F

>Establishment Republicans Nervous About Bannon’s Influence

“The president has the right to appoint [Bannon] to be his adviser, but I think there is a lot of concern about his influence,” said one GOP lawmaker, who spoke on background to offer a candid view from Capitol Hill.

Bannon has reportedly formed an alliance with White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, who is also Trump’s son-in-law. That would give him enormous power in the White House given Kushner’s perceived influence with Trump. On the refugee order, Bannon is seen as having worked closely with White House senior adviser Stephen Miller, a former aide to Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) known for his hard-line position on immigration.

Sessions, who is expected to be confirmed soon as Trump’s attorney general, is also seen as a Bannon ally. And Bannon has brought other people to the White House from Breitbart News, giving him more influence.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/01/hill-establishment-republicans-nervous-bannons-influence/

DON x IVANKA

F

God bless the United States armed forces greatest fighting machine to bless earth with its existence.

no

F

Lmao, so asshurt. These Libs only know losing.

all obama would've done is go golfing.

WHAT'S HAPPENING TODAY?! IS TEX FINALLY FUCKING IN? WHAT ABOUT SESSIONS?!

I'm gonna guess, no

Lmao

>DETROIT (WJBK) - The leader of a mosque in Dearborn has confirmed to FOX 2 that a man who claimed his mother died in Iraq after being barred from returning to the United States under a ban instituted by President Trump this weekend, lied to FOX 2 about when her death occurred.

>Imam Husham Al-Hussainy, leader of the Karbalaa Islamic Educational Center in Dearborn, says Mike Hager's mom did not pass away this weekend after being barred from traveling to the United States. The Imam confirms that Hager's mother died before the ban was put in place.

>After the story aired on FOX 2 and was posted on FOX2Detroit.com, we received many questions about the validity of Hager's claims that his mother died waiting to be approved to come home. FOX 2 has confirmed that his mother died five days earlier.

>According to Al-Hussainy, Hager's mother had kidney disease and was receiving treatment in Michigan - where she lived - before traveling to Iraq to visit family. The Imam said she passed away on January 22, 2017, five days before President Trump instituted the travel ban.

foxla.com/news/local-news/233065483-story

cnn.com/2017/01/31/world/immigration-voicemails/index.html

Drumpf Done It Now!

RIP
F

>yfw this Yemen raid gives trump the info on isis using the refugees to get into the us

I voted for drumpf but now I'm concerned and I regret voting for him, anyone else feel this way?

The Osprey is a mechanical nightmare and is known to crash. Not sure why they used it instead of the top secret stealth blackhawk that we supposedly have.

DAILY REMINDER ::

yescalifornia.org/

#CALEXIT has officially been approved to start petitioning !!

PLS Sup Forums, help them ! KICK THEM LEFTOFASCIST OUT !!!

then lets pick some popcorn and watch, how the abomination called califiornias kill off each other, because they no longer have a source to parasite from !!

yescalifornia.org/

Help them on their suicide mission... QUICKLY !!
#MAGA
WOHOOOO !!

Planned by team bobama

t-rex is greenlit. sessions is............................

Why tillerson and pompeo trigger them so much?

Oh my God...

The parents most likely voted for him...

Good. I'm glad those soft faggots are scared

>radio show

Whew, that's almost as glamorous as running a blog these days, or having a hundred followers on twitter

Trump is our /expeditionleader/

F

HEY AHMED WHATCHA DOIN

Didn't you get deleted last thread?

To be frank, I don't much care for your rudeness, friend. Sorry for the harsh language.

I felt there was another among the Trump faithful

F

Awoo!

>top secret stealth blackhawk
The one that had a mechanical failure as well in Pakistan?

He didn't die from the gunfight? But yeah osprey too many moving parts

He's trying to meme his way back into our good graces. (((shapiro))) showed his true colors in the Michelle Fields fiasco.

Benji showed textbook example of 'pacing and leading' like Dilbertman explains. Any attempts to worm into our good graces is all "pacing" - attempting to ingratiate himself with us by acting like us. Then he'll attempt to 'lead' us to whatever position benefits him. THat was his indignant resignation over the michelle fields mess and his #neverTrump stand. Then, once Trump looks certain Benji start's memeing about Anthony Weiner scandal and shit? More "pacing" to get back on our good side. (((Controlled Opposition))). Fuck Benji there's no home for him here.

Should we? I mean even if we succeed in the petition the DNC is going to fight hard as hell to keep it in the union because of the 55 electoral.

You can't silence the eternal Great Ones!

Post YFW CNN is on the blacklist!

They are already bitching about it.

cali leaves and then gets taken over in 1 day?
>or?

REXED . COM

reminder that it was 90,000 people, many of whom were already approved for visas

reminder vetting has safely been occuring for well over a year and takes 5-8 months

reminder that unlike europe the bulk of refugees coming to the US are women and children under 12

reminder that it doesn't block the countries actual US terrorist attackers or their parents are from (egypt, uae, saudi arabia, afghanistan, pakistan)

reminder that these unblocked countries are also the ones Trump has business dealings with

Keep supporting your Nazi dictator, you fucking coward manbabies

yeah, supposedly it took too much fire and crashed in the Bin Laden compound

POCAHONTAS

dick status: muh

I remember you from yesterday, is this the new minionposting?

>but on the NSA "ok to spy on with extreme prejudice" whitelist

Another one of those stories where the MSM pushes it for a day or two while it fits their narrative, then immediately drops it without so much as a public correction of the story when it turns out to be fake.

Worst Korea

>Keep supporting your Nazi dictator
i will

How has Miller not been character assassinated yet? He wrote some pretty raunchy stuff stuff back in college.

>It's like they have Stockholm syndrome for civilization destroyers.

They want to destroy civilization; what's better than to constantly promote whatever thing will destroy it soonest? Feminism? sure. Fags? Sure. Trannies? Sure. Radical Muslims? OMG WHERE YOU BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE?

Does Trump get to see the list of people who voted for him?

Why is everyone spilling their spaghetti over Bannon? I mean he just want to strangle Soros personally with his bare hands

I just love my daughter!

Darn...

This is the first guy to die as a result of Trump's orders. It must be a heck of a burden to go from selling steaks to holding people's lives in your hands.

F

good analysis mate. #nevershapiro

If you side with China, we'll nuke you too.

What is going on with DeVos?

Best girl.

F.

Can I get sauce on this please?

hahah totally!
>I CALL CHEESEMAKER

Probably not, it was an al-Qaeda yemen branch (AQAP) area, not ISIS

>inb4 its all the same
Well fair enough

T. Feminazi lover . Go get fucked by shamans sacrificing your kids, Lee Kim Jung.