All memes aside, what can I do to help this place?

All memes aside, what can I do to help this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/english
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go there and kill some niggers

Just drop a freaking nuke on us. Please

That won't help. I would just be in prison.

I love it when some kiddy has the idea of pretending to be a shill to try and reinforce the retarded paranoia here.

Mostly because 90% of the time it actually works and you idiots eat up whatever bullshit is being spoonfed to you.

PS: If you came here in the last 2 years you are cancer and need to leave.

Nuke it.

Have you seen Swedish prisons? You'll basically be living in a college dorm.

It still won't help Sweden.

>Forced to take compulsory classes, including but not limited to: Cuck 101, Why whites are worst, How to Lick Minorities Feet.
literally worse than Hell.

This country is beyond salvation

Ignore it and pretend it never existed.

I'm literally shaking.

It'll stop after a while, and you will feel empty and dead inside. As such I feel every and each day.

Can't you just send in the troops and remove the kebab? I'm getting tired of seeing memes on Sup Forums and nothing in real life

send nukes fast

SD is leading in polls, now we just hope that Moderaterna and Socialdemokraterna don't form one single government

Otherwise, SD yes :^)

I'll ask Donnie if he can.

I will save you Sweden, just give me time......... kid....

I beg you, please send help now.

;_;

I want to bro..

Get all family and friends out as soon as possible, let it collapse on itself. There is no saving it.

Jokes aside, it won't happen. "Worst thing" people will coup the government, there's way more ethnic swedes than monkeys and liberals

nothing
let them reap what they sow
use swedden as a example and a living reminder
they're hell bent to jump over the clif and don't even denny it
let us give them the push they so much desperatelly crave

The general population needs to be unhappy with it first. All the Sweden threads make it appear as if you guys are totally cucked and still welcoming it. Is there any push back against this shit at all?

Make natsoc memes starring this """woman""".

They've been brainwashed and threatened. We can't just abandon them.

Great! We can choose between (((Soc+Mod))) or ((((SD))).

Game over

m8 if you want a living example just look at france.

Push back isn't something that's easy. It gets blocked very effectively by web pages. Censored.
It will be like a powder keg when it all comes crumbling down and the people haven't been able to express their anger.

post about how shitty sweden is becoming. shame swedish people until they start to realize what theyre doing to their country.

If this will really help I will do it every day.

>All the Sweden threads make it appear as if you guys are totally cucked
The problem with those threads was that it went from jokes to people actually believing it. I go in and out of Cuckholm every day and I don't see more than a few on my 1-2 hour rides every day.

>and still welcoming it
Nope, government took the head out of their arses back in 2015 when they realized the liberal populism was going to destroy the country. Even passed a law last year which would make it even harder and stricter for them to stay

>Is there any push back against this shit at all?
Yup, big one. Grows every year(not talking about the organizations, the resistance itself). People woke up and realized how insane it was and the propaganda media spread, everyone around me knows this, even random strangers on the bus/train

So a message from someone who've seen this happen to all americans fighting back the very same thing: You're doing your country the biggest favor in your lifetime.

The Stockholm regime is getting worried that foreign media doesn't like us.
If that gets them scared, then they would shit bricks if meme magic kicked in.

>Get all true Swedes to immigrate(except SJW commi scum) to Denmark
> Shitskins start destroying themselves because all the human capital left so no jobs, welfare etc...
>Move back once most of them have died of starvation,behdings, terrorism
>Rebuild

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

thanks for clarifying. liberals worldwide have gone crazy and it needs to stop. i did my part.

(((they))) have tried to brainwash us for 17 years
and before that the we had the worst PC communism
we suffered, but know we know
you can't be propperly redpilled if you haven't gone trough suffering
sweeden cognitive dissonace is denying reality, they're repeating the same mistakes and expect the different results
only the absolute chaos could break their hypnosis
the domino effect will continu trough europe

mfw the swedden is the chosen one kike destroyer

It works

>liberals worldwide have gone crazy and it needs to stop
Absolutely. But if they manage to overthrow Trump, get Clinton and start shipping massive amounts of refugees over there, as you say it: May God help you.

Most boomers are giant,huge retared liberals, this new XY generation is pretty redpille, imho.

its how liberals got their way in the first place. they've put so much pressure on inclusion, muh tolerance and muh diversity for so long that people are sick of it. in the name of tolerance, they are the most intolerant.

if the dems ran clinton AGAIN, it would ensure the next election is trump's. they couldn't possibly be that stupid. i would absolutely love it if they tried.

Convince Trump to annex Sweden.
90% of the males here hates immigrants and feminists, and women only follow trends.

The government is really worried about Swedens reputation and actually spendinng money on various projects to better Swedens "image abroad".

What everyone can do to help Sweden is to keep spreading the horrible truth about this country's demise.
Mainstream media is 110% lefty crypto-communist and constantly tries to cover up, confuse and lie about the horror of the multicult.

Bad mouth Sweden every day to people you meet, the "Sweden YES" meme must spill out of Sup Forums.

This. But you foreigners must stress that the domestic resistance is growing.

Is it really that bad? I find it hard to believe.

Senpai, my school has over 400 refugees alone, and i love it! There is nothing wrong with it!

>the "Sweden YES" meme must spill out of Sup Forums
Agreed, people seem to literally believe the crap some people here spread.

Don't underestimate them, learned that the hard way.. I hope I'm not as ignorant as people here are about Sweden as I'm with the US, but are most of you guys also redpilled as the folks here?

I fear short of another Crusade, not much can be done for Sweden.

>not much can be done for Sweden
See

Believe me, every fucking day there's a new atrocity being carried out against Swedes in favor of immigrants, minorities and homo-maraxism.

thats becouse you're of immigrant descent yourself you fking arab. Sweden is al ost case
50 years from now u will be swedistan when they overthrow your parlaments due majority and start to implement sharia

Sweden is done as a country.

SWEDEN
YES
ALLAHU AKBAR

aside from millenials, people seem to have woken up. indications are that the new generation of kids ('gen z') here are very nationalistic, murrica first etc. so thats good too. liberals pushed the pendulum so hard that its coming back just as hard. but we have a pretty big population and there are still plenty of liberals.

wtf I'm gonna go commit a crime in Sweden now.

This is what I mean, but I don't know if people are joking or actually being serious

Nuke nordic people are faithless subhuman scum. The shitskins are just flies around the shit

>but we have a pretty big population and there are still plenty of liberals
Wishing you the best to defeat them.

i'm dead serious,
i would never in my life visit sweden , i ssaw that MalMö is made of 40% swedes with arabic nigger etc heritage, you are a fking shithole, you built your country and handed it over to arabs and niggers, Odin is crying in his grave right now, fuck sweden what are you doingn

Activate your trump card

we're good for 4 years at least. they lost everything this election and their party is a mess after all the scandals like leaking debate questions, colluding against bernie etc. republicans haven't been this powerful since the 20s.

Sweden's reputation has to be obliterated internationally for "normies" to realize that they are being made fun of.
Only then might they wake up.

So you're gonna keep believe the stuff people say here?

Honestly people like you are like ignorant liberals in my eyes.

Donate to: nordfront.se/english

I live in Malmö and people look at me strange for being blonde.

TRUE OR NOT ?

Move to Poland, find some nice girl, make 5 kids. Rise them, regroup, reclaim Sweden.

Seriously what autists make these things?

>autists
"Dad, who is the most autsitic person in the world?"
"Peter the autist"

Swedes love it when their country or culture is mentioned in movies for example, even in a stereotypical way.
So one thing that is sure to make ignorant swedish normies raise an eyebrow is when other nationalities start making fun of them for giving their children's future away and being cucks etc.

Already awakened swedes does not care about the Sweden YES memes but encourages the discrediting of the disastrous multi culture.

This is what you can do for us.

This.

This desu

Spread the Sweden yes meme further. Redpilling the lefties here who browse 9fag and the likes will do good for the future.

If you control the memes, you control the people.

this

Genocide

*of muslims

Thing is half of the shit people spout Sweden Yes over on pol is fake news. We should make an image collab with stuff to prove our point, with credible sources and such. The information to prove how the MSM are constantly lying to us, how nigger rapists get reduced sentences and all that is out there. We need to collect everything thats proven to be true and spread it. Just spreading every sweden yes meme you find on here wont do because they will just call it all fake news.

Nordic sweds are the best

nothing, let Sweden fall so it'll be the redpill Europe needs. Let's just hope Norway and Finland are safe when the Swedish Caliphate is created

>Implying UK won't be the islam central of Europe
Does the sharia patrol allow shitposting on 4cheng?

They want you to fight.. Stop.

You burgers do realize Sweden *actively* aided the Viet Cong while you were in Vietnam?

They've been lost since the 2nd world war.

Nothing.

Fpbp

>Sweden
>giving anyone grief about mudslimes

Kek OK.