Sup Forums, state you MBTI personality type and general political leanings

Sup Forums, state you MBTI personality type and general political leanings

and yes yes, I know it's pop psychology

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fluctuate between ESTP and INTP depending on my mood. I'm generally quite far right but not very authoritarian (i'm in the blue but not that far up.)

Diagnosis : Highly autistic.

INTJ, sometimes ENTJ. It's pretty alright.

INTP, heavily right wing however I despise authority.

INTJ
pretty conservative.

INFP

INTP, Evola-Traditionalist.

Does anyone else have theirs change depending on their mood though?

I'm an INFJ gnostic mystic

INTJ like almost everyone else here.

ENTP checking in, reminding (you) that we are the best. I have right wing beliefs, always end up in the blue quadrant of the compass. Though usually not too far from center.

Do you have any good tests for this bitch?
But first I really need to take a shit, brb

you people do know that that's not only pop psychology, that's as much of a pseudo-science as astrology is. It literally has some ties with astrology too.

ENTP, Social Democrat.

Yeah, but it's fun to categorize.

MBTI is not "pop psychology", the actual literature is very intelligently constructed and vastly more complex and balanced than most people think. Pop psychology is the dumbed-down distribution of semi-psychological concepts as interpreted by low-level journalists who have no concept of what they are reading because they do not have any scientific experience, only "muh rhetorical magick".

Just had to mention it, because the problem is stupid people not understanding psychology and never bothering to study it, not psychological research itself.

INTJ conservative libertarian

INTP, politics sucks, nap

Can you recommend any literature regarding the subject?

ISTJ-A

I feel bad for getting this somewhat but whatever

ENTJ, nationalist ethnocentrist dictatorship or technocracy

tfw no ENFPs on Sup Forums

>inb4 sensible cuck

It's not quite as arbitrary as astrology because it's based on self-assessment, not the time you were born. Introverts/extroverts, etc do exist, albeit vague and personality can change, people who say it's "as bad" as astrology are idiots

Also, what part is based on astrology

>MBTI personality type

Hail Hitler Hail Trump Death to the subs

ISTJ (INTROVERTED SENSING THINKING JUDGING)

As an ISTJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in via your five senses. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things rationally and logically.

ISTJ IN SUMMARY ...

Quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. Decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. Take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized including their work, their home and their lives. Value traditions and loyalty.

Libertarian +desire for reasonably strong borders and defensive army

and INTP

INTP pretty nationalistic.

I'm really autistic and fail in society no matter how much I try. I'm in the NG infantry too and hate it.

Same here. I'm somewhere between INTJ and INTP.

INTP

ISTP - conservative .

INFP left-libertarian-ish

Also, this place is a shithole

ENTJ. Libertarian/Anarcho-Capitalist, staunch Ron Paul Supporter.

ISTP, 14/33 ish

ISTP, more liberal version of fascism. I like most of the aspects of it, except totalitarianism, I want to have some personal freedom. In public I'm libertarian

Threadly reminder that INTJ male and INFP female is comfy af.

INTJ
Far bottom libertarian
Right leaning

I dated an INFP girl. Very liberal but also a nice butt like that.

Same. INTJ or gtfo tbqh

Haha, I posted this on Sup Forums and it was like 80% INFP

INTPs are attracted to shitposting, like flies

fuck INFPs, INFJ master race. unless they are male then they're 100% confirmed fag

INTJ, lolbertarian nationalist

>left anything
no, youre the shithole

ISTP - very conservative and generally far right.

ESTJ-NatSoc

INTJ.

Fiscally center right. Anti-immigration. Nativist. Dislike traditionalism.

INTJ is the master race

INFP

Constitutional Monarchy with religious center-right leanings and some center-left beliefs

ESTP, conservative

INTJ. Fascist.

INFJ
Adaptable, flexible, accepting.

Shit, I meant INFP

INTJ Ancap

Dawkins is INTP

INFP, every year I take the test. Same results for nine years now.

Started out majorly liberal in highschool, but didn't pay attention to politics in general. Fast forward to twenty one, and I started leaning more and more right-wing.

I'll be 26 this year, and I moved to a town in Kentucky to get away from as many dindus and mexicans as possible.

INTP and centrist recently forced right

INTJ-A

ISTP

Bog-Pilled Moderate republican who realized Trump is the american savior

INFJ. Orthodox Neo-Reactionary.

Has any of you guys had the chance to take the test before taking the bogpill ? How did it affect the results ?

Sup Forums explain me this.
I am n INFP which is prone to being a worthless commie, yet I am far right leaning Trump voter who has a vast hatred for the general pinko, normie populace.
Why am I different?

INTJ-A Conservative/libertarian capitalist

Because the Myers-Briggs doesn't account for environment or experience: just socio-behavioral predilection. INFPs are generally highly emotional idealists. WHAT you consider your ideal, and what experiences drove your emotions that way, could make you a zealous natsoc or a tankie. INFPs could just as easily be emotionally pulled by white guilt and suicidal empathy as they could to strong classical values and racial identity.
t. married to very traditional INFP

Have take no the Myers Briggs test 3 times . Once at 13 , once at 17 and once at 21
INTP all three times and I was a little bleeding heart liberal as a kid . Now I'm pretty "raciss" and conservative

what does this even mean

INTJ / INFJ, somewhat right leaning.

INTP, and every time I take the political compass test it's either libertarian right or authoritarian right (or the border between them). Most recent was this one.

No but if anyone is about to take the test read this brief rundown first and then tell us how you scored:

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

never mind, i understand it completly

Ive never not scored INTP and never not been triggered by pic related

ESTJ

Hello doppelganger

master race reporting in also minarchist

do you mind if I save this?

Thank you. I hadn't considered it that way. Most of the time when I see these threads, everyone is sperging about how much of autists INFPs can be and how we are all commies. Should have thought of the nurture part of the equation as well before now.

REMINDER THAT MBTI THREADS ARE SLIDE THREADS

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

INTJ usually and ENTJ when need be
Right wing and slighty authoritarianism, in line with most American capitalists, like most of Sup Forums

INTJ-A

pretty good imo and pretty accurate.

thats one of the worst tests I've ever taken, you would have to be some kind of autist not to feel torn between a majority of the questions

Are you the one who posted this shit on /sci/ and got made fun of also INTP

INTJ
Contrarian

>same personality type as Kristen Stewart
you should probably kill yourself

>executive
>its some hatchetwound
fucking
shit

ENTP-T
AnCap

ESTP

Politically libertarian but i feel myself sliding further to the right these days

kristen stewart is a qt and pretty rich, i wouldnt mind making more logicians with her

Does this even mean anything? Everything except I and T is marginal...

Intp

I'm not sure what my political ideology would be categorized as, but
>fucking hate leftists
>pro gun
>anti abortion
>non religious
>pro individual freedom of choice

I don't call myself a republican though

INTP
Right-Libertarian/Constitutionist
>"Logician"
>Chemistry is logic.
>Purple hair is logical.

It means you have autism.

this is an accurate observation

INFJ. Federally i am a strict constitutionalist and think that the nation as a whole should operate to the letter as the founders intended. On a state level i dont have a good classification. I think ultimately the states job is to ensure the welfare of its citizens so i am a proponent of things like universal healthcare and UBI. I am pro free market capitalism though as a means to generate the wealth that the state taxes, and so am against things like minimum wage and unnecessary regulation, and unions. Essentially the state keeps you alive and healthy and business is free to offer the lowest wages possible, not have to worry about unions or insurance or working conditions or anything for maximum profits.

ENFP-A

Can confirm, have ass burgs and am INTP

Being INTP means never being able to win an argument without offending or listing off a dozen facts a minute that seems to go out one ear and in another.

Libertarian with some left views due to growing up in an all liberal house, like environment protection and equal treatment and such.

INTP-A

I don't have a political party. I vote on each issue independent of the other. For political candidates, I weigh the stances of each one against the other and pick the one I feel will be the best for the most amount of Americans.

Taking sides is just about the dumbest, more ignorant thing you can do. Political parties were a mistake.

ENTJ here.

Lead me, follow me, or stay out of my way normie scum reeeeeee.

My girlfriend is INFJ. She is smart and very caring toward me which is perfect for an INTP like me.

INFP
Very moderately left I guess, which these days is the equivalent to being an alt-right neo-nazi apparently.

INTP-T

though sometimes it's INTJ from what i recall

also, no i'm not a marxist/sjw/commie

INFP

Anti-establishment liberal Independent. Voted Sanders and Trump.