Pro life or pro choice?

Pro life or pro choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

yescalifornia.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pro-choice, let people do what they want (on that issue).

>white kid

Pro life

>black kid

compulsory abortion

Pro-life.
If the mother isn't in extreme danger, she should always have the baby. And even then, if a mother is in such a situation and still wants to have the baby, that'll be better. That's what truly means to be a strong woman.

Pro-choice. It should be discouraged, but allowed.

Let the government tell people what to do on this issue and soon mandatory vaccinations, mandatory vitamins, and mandatory cultural enrichment by Jamal sperm. So, pro choice.

Pro-choice

This is the funniest fucking thing I have seen in a while

I used to be pro choice because I thought it was an issue of bodily autonomy (i.e. the baby is occupying the mothers body against her will). You can't force someone to donate blood to save another so why force the mother?
Then I realized that it's really fucking easy to not get pregnant. Just don't put a dick in your vagina. A woman has no excuse to be pregnant it's really easy to avoid. At that point the abortion is murder (life begins at fertilization, any other definition is arbitrary).

Pro life but only if it's my child. People can kill their own children of they want. I simply don't care if they want to engage in barbaric behavior as long as it doesn't affect me.

Pro-euthanasia

Pro-abortion. Choice has nothing to do with it.

If you have 4 fucking autistic kids you should be forced to get your tubes tied or get abortions

Upholding autonomy of the baby =\= setting a precedent for arbitrary rights abuses (like compulsory vaccinations).

It's lowland scot snp supporter. Most likely drank while pregnant.

If a scot is not from the highlands or islands odds are they are scum.

Is the baby doing the occupation on purpose? The answer is no.

I dont give a fuck as long as I'm not being forced to pay for it. you want an abortion? fine it comes out of your wallet if you cant afford one tough luck nigger.

Pro-choice if done early, if the mother is in danger of disease or if the mother was raped.

>are you pro choice?
>yes
>do you believe you're killing a child?
>no theyre just cells
>is it a hard decision to abort
>of course its hard
>why would it be hard if they're just clumps of cells and not a baby?

works every time

pro choice but no way should it be paid for by the government ie us

it's statistically astronomical to get 4 autistic children. More likely this is a case of a diagnose-happy doctor and a completely apathetic parent or one with Munchausen syndrome by proxy
>Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP or MbP) is a term often used when a caregiver or spouse fabricates, exaggerates, or induces mental or physical health problems in those who are in their care, with the primary motive of gaining attention or sympathy from others.

I see mothers like her in psychiatry all the time, people who completely fuck up their children mentally and then blame some disorder, which they then use to gather sympathy every chance they get.

DAILY REMINDER ::

yescalifornia.org/

#CALEXIT has officially been approved to start petitioning !!

PLS Sup Forums, help them ! KICK THEM LEFTOFASCIST OUT !!!

then lets pick some popcorn and watch, how the abomination called califiornias kill off each other, because they no longer have a source to parasite from !!

yescalifornia.org/

Help them on their suicide mission... QUICKLY !!
#MAGA !!
WOHOOOO !!!

Abortus should be allowed in following cases

-adultery
-incest
-rape
-mother's life in critical danger (when it is either the mother or the child's life, no gray zones)
-serious genetic disability (blind, down syndrome is the minimum).

and in no way publicly funded.

literally the best, safest, most reasonable solution.

Most likely did it to gain more government benefits.

Pretty much why most people hate us. 90% are just lazy scum begging for more dole money.