Pizzagate.com Publisher reported dead on homepage

Pizzagate.com Publisher reported dead on homepage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0
archive.is/mz0MA
twitter.com/benswann_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf, bump..is this a real thing?

No fucking way

Bump, wtf?

(((Complete))) (((((((((coincidence)))))))))

Bump

That's just fucking insane

WHAT?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE CITIZENS

MOVE ALONG AND RESUME YOUR DAILY CONSUMERIST LIVES

PURE COHENCIDENCE

Pizza participant dutch user thread from earlier today:

archive.is/mz0MA

What a (((coincidence)))

Haha, good one proxy motherfucker

so close

hahah weird coinky dink right lads ahahaha

Is this the first (probable) pollack to be offed?

Something really feels fucky today. I bet tomorrow will be remembered senpai

Come on Trump

Was this the guy who was in the videos talking about getting a call from Alefantis or whatever?

Anotha one bites the dust.

Im starting to feel like pizzagate will never be released to the general public. They'll kill off most of the main people who know about this to keep things tidy.

Pizzagate is a huge mess and for some reason i believe they just want people to forget and move on.

The world is so fucked.

>archive.is/mz0MA
why it got archived?

It would make sense that they are revenge killing now. Their gooses are cooked either way, so legitimizing pizzagate by killing the investigators would be a non issue.

No, that was pizzagate gear guy

David Seaman has a new video.

That can't kill every Sup Forumsack
That's just not physically possible, so they target the thought leaders.

it hit bump limit

I recently got a phone call from a private number pretending to be an employee at my local library, who called to confirm my address and lie that I had a "book overdue".

am I fucked anons?

TZUDAY
IT'S HAPPENING

it was probably a scam desu

nobody said they are killing all the pizza pollacks. Can't wait to see what happens with swann and AG Sessions today

The symbol looks like the Rebel Alliance symbol from Star Wars

It's impossible for somebody to die of natural causes

Ignore the fact that literally every other pizzagate autist is still alive. Thus one death PROVES it

what kind of scam though? i wasn't selling anything

[spoiler] and I know pizzagate info which I can't post on here that most people aren't aware exists [/spoiler]

Anyone confirm this?
>if big, (true)

I had a call from an unknown # and it was dead silent when i picked up

AM i fucked anons?

Just killyourself leaf faggot

They wanted """overdue fees""" and for you to """pay them""", I'd say

>LARPing
>leaf

makes sense

DON'T QUESTION ANYTHING

>some may wonder if this had anything to do with the website
>it doesn't.
I'd advise anyone reading the site to take everything they say with a grain of salt from this point forward. If he really died by natural causes, they would've done an obituary and a cause of death when it isn't so fresh (a few days later). The fact that they immediately tried to say that it wasn't related to pizzagate is suspicious. The lady doth protest too much.

Keep your eyes peeled for black propaganda. If you have evidence of anything you shouldn't submit it there.

I can't imagine how hard it must be to live your life with this level of paranoia

Nobody gives a fuck about you user. Nobody cares if you live or die.

how did this get archived? OP was about to post some proof and people were bumping like crazy right before it slid...smells fishy to me. I read threads like that on all the time and that one was easily the spoopiest

Loads of reporters have been murked over this

>110500772
swear on my future grave that im not larping

but how would they already have my information ?

Holy fuck

Hillary claims another victim

>and I know pizzagate info which I can't post on here that most people aren't aware exists
gosh, how special and important that must make you feel.

jesus fucking christ

No they haven't

no i dont feel special lmao i was saying the only reason I can think of anybody calling me.

I'm just paranoid i guess

wew

Most phone numbers are tied to your name and it's pretty much public info you can reverse look up the number. So they prob picked it out at random with their area code and bam reversed looked it up and knew your name thats all.

"he was a good friend"

subtle obi-wan pasta reference as a shot at Sup Forums?

I get ten of those a day. Simply means all the solicitors are busy with other callers but the automated dialer keeps going regardless.

>and that's why I don't answer the phone anymore

oh okay thanks user

holy fuck

If you are not trolling. You need to publish that info asap. Hanging on to it, especially if they know you know, is very dangerous. Send it to [email protected] using a PGP email. Good luck, and start carrying.

Good.
Don't forget to take this shitty conspiracy with you faggot

And nothing of value was lost.

No joke there is a scam going around where they call you and ask an innocuous yes or no question, like, "Hey we're from the local library and is your address 123 Main Street?" To get a recording of your voice saying yes.

I feel like we're stuck. I just want to see a breakthrough

im not particularly tech literate user. whats a PGP email? one of those temporary ones that you don't actually have any ties to?

I don't even think infowars is trustworthy tbqh

shit, for what nefarious purpose?

LADS WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT IS CAUSE OF DEATH? ''HEARTH ATTACK''

The YouTuber who is making videos on Pizzagate is a goner. Whoever is running Pizzagate on Voat is probably next. Reddit isn't that safe anyways but they're better than the YouTuber. Sup Forums is even safer. They're shutting down sources now so save everything you got.

This. You faggots are dropping your shit about some basement edge lord with conspiracy videos on youtube .

And we have the almighty GOD FUCKING EMPEROR TRUMP and his army of officials ready to rek the swamp so fucking hard it will be begging to be drained so it can just end it's fucking misery.

Hail Kek!

Heart attack? You mean the number 1 natural cause of death for men in that age range?

Pretty suspicious of you ask me

Probably shot himself with 8 bullets to the back of the head

>. Sup Forums is even safer.

What leads you to believe this?

They have no way of knowing who is releasing information or reposting it; unless they have 24 hr surveillance with one person assigned to each poster. Reddit has email verification but it's the same thing; just easier to find for them.

To get a recording of your voice saying yes.

As far as I know to further fuck up or delay identity theft investigations.

So like, those automated message things to get into your account, they use your recording. So when you dispute the charges, the investigators hear you saying yes to changing your passwords/security information, etc.

Unfourtunately user was only outsourced to disseminate the facts. Without real world resources we've got nothing to go on.
I suggested at one point getting a Kickstarter going to hire the Pinkertons (just for a larf)

OK this is fucked up. They're bumping people off now. Get this to Trump.

Ben Swann, that CBS reporter who did coverage of pizza gate...

His twitter account is gone
twitter.com/benswann_

His website is locked and requires password

faceberg page also deleted

what is going on?

Or nails.

He's probably already been the guest of honor at a Spirit Cooking dinner.

Jesus fuck they're really going for it.

Checked/:

>hearth attack
>hearth
>as in oven

he announced that he was going in blackout mode on "Tzusday" feb 1

He didn't site any reasons for doing that?

nope but he went missing for 2 weeks before today.

What the fuck? My knee-jerk reaction is to say he's been taken but it doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would announce that on his twitter?

Is Tim Kaine starting a filibuster on Sessions confirmation?

its a good way to get attention onto his reporting on TV about pizzagate.

People will now say "what the fuck happened to this guy?"

They can then alienate an additional part of the population and make even more people seem crazy. It's demoralization tactics.

relax liam neeson

That's a pretty good theory, honestly. But it's also too risky because people will eventually connect the dots anyways.
Huehue

A LARPing faggot

>Some may wonder if this had anything to do with the website and i assure you it doesn't.

This is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my entire life and I'm not even exaggerating. I've seen a lot, the guy is legit. Thread reached limit before I could post. I must know more, where do I go?

Panicked kikes trying to SHUT IT DOWN so a journalist has time to fall down some stairs wearing a noose and shoot himself in the back of twice

All of this before he decides to scatter his remaining body parts through several different neighborhoods public dumpsters while conveniently on fire

he's in witness protection

COMPLETE COINCIDE
I wonder how long until (((they))) start tracking down Sup Forumsacks

Can somebody tell me why this is a big deal? I've been living under a rock.

Ok that's shady.

But this is exactly why it needs to be addressed.

>I've been living under a rock.
We know, we can see flags on this board

Self explanatory

Man investigating conspiracy stretching to highest powers of government is allegedly dead

I have my own doubts about him, but look at Ben swann, his pizzagate report on CBS finally redpilling normies, now his twitter is down and website locked