First they come for /r/fatpeoplehate, then they come for /r/pizzagate

First they come for /r/fatpeoplehate, then they come for /r/pizzagate.
Now, our beloved friends at /r/altright have had their subreddit BANNED outright. So much for an open discussion.

damn.

Reddit is responsible for ruining this board

Oh shit
Stupid subrredits are getting deleted

I see r/fuckthealtright is still up

ledditors go home

slippery slope. I hope the ameribros will keep fighting for free speech

Eh, who cares. I never liked being labeled alt right and then told i had to follow some dumb cuck i never heard of because he invented the term i never asked to be defined as.

also go back to plebit

>reddit

And nothing of value was lost

>leaf at it again

>private owned site
>free speech
not to defend anything but news flash: free speech isn't valid here

Except for the fact that we'll see a bunch of /r/altright refugees flooding Sup Forums like what happened with the Trump one

>reddit
>altright
Faggots that still go to plebbit should be permabanned from Sup Forums

We just need to restart it. No big deal. They can't suppress people's words and ideas. Just keep pushing.

>reddit mods doing reddit things
no surprise here

Reddot alternatives exist

I guess that means we have more of you faggots seeking refuge here to look forward to.

Refugees not welcome #RedditBan

as long as the ideas are pushed I'm satisfied. I hope enough ppl care

Aaron Swarz

F

>go to someone's house
>you don't like their house but realise that it is, in fact, their house
>shit on their carpet
>get angry when you're asked to leave

Plebbit can go fuck itself, but if private companies maintain a monopoly on internet communication and keep acting as literal propaganda arms eventually they're gonna get the big government cock.

As Persuasion Man alludes to eventually people will just ask websites like Google and Twitter to be regulated as utilities for their jewery.

They can not take the pressure.

Hmm, Reddit shares Sup Forums opinion why don't they post here? Oh that's right racism scares you faggots.

>going to reddit in the first place

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Free speech is more than it law, it is a principle and a value. There is no legal obligation to uphold free speech, but they still should.

Second post best post

Most of them think Sup Forums is the darkweb full of cp, snuff, blackhats, black markets etc

You cant come here. You have to go back.

It's all burning at once. Fuck em'

its not?

GET THE FUCK OUT