How can we stop the hate againsts muslims Sup Forums ?

How can we stop the hate againsts muslims Sup Forums ?

kill them all to save them from hate.

by becoming better muslims

I'll never stop hating pedophile worshiping faggots who cant even eat bacon or a touch a fucking dog.

Stop flooding the west with them, stop them blowing shit up.

its just memes my dude

wait for everyone to hate china instead, because that's how it's gonna happen

you're gonna get your east turkestan, turkbro

they could stop blowing themselves up for a start

Convert them or reform Islam

End the spread of Wahhabism and Salafism for starters

>never stop hating pure, non-degenerate people
Shows how much of a dirty kaffir you are.

Stop the Jews from making false-flag "terrorist" attacks

Your acting like we cant hate more then one thing at a time, chinks are shit too.

No I don't care about that at all.

I care when it's someone ELSE they blow up.

So, stop the Jews?

Two words: muslim ban

Exterminate them all so that there are no muslims left to hate.

why do these propaganda images always use muslim women as their representation of oppressed muslims? nobody hates muslim women. they hate muslim men.

wahhabism and salafism are memes

I'm a leftist, and I think we should exterminate Muslims.

the muslim religion is fake it would be like saying how do we stop hate against unicorns

Muslims should start being decent

We'll see afterwards

Genocide

Who or how exactly? That's so vague it's pointless.

kill saudis, the masters of the neocons and the friend of kikes

It's quite simple, OP.

Stop, behaving like animals and we won't treat you like faggots.

Just stay in your own country, if you don't like it in the west.

kill all the muslims, won't be any discrimination then.

if the lot of you killed yourselves then I can't imagine anyone would have any issue with Islam.

Send them all to Israel to live peacefully

Kill yourself.

Yeah the dog thing is the worst. Not eating bacon or wanting to pray 5 times a day or being teetotal, that's all fine really. But not wanting anything to do with man's best friend shows that they aren't human

By kicking them all OUT of Western countries

KYS
SAGE

Remove Mudslimes.

Kick them all back to their shithole countries where they belong

Send them to muslim countries as refugees from all the hate. They'll be safe there.

they have to go back

somehow get them to stop blowing people up

by removing kebab

Banning islam is the only option.

Final solution of the muslim question.

send them back so they can make the shithole they left great instead of making great countries like the shithole they left.

This.

Immigration wouldn't be an issue if it was just the women coming over.

By killing them all. It's a kindness really, would you want to live in a world full of white hate?

just get em outta here.
give em money, build up their countries to be nice, whatever. i dont want anyone to suffer. i just want them gone.

The only way to win a war is to defeat your enemies as quickly as possible. Why can't we just nuke them already?

there will always be hate against muslims.

you guys did it to yourselves

Send a shitskin loli my way and we good, bruh.

FPBP

It's impossible. Honestly, I never had a problem with Muslims until I started learning about Islam

Now I'm convinced it is one of the worst things that has happened to this world. If you try and stop hate against Muslims you only encourage people to learn about Islam and thus cause more people to realize Islam is a backwards, batshit insane religion.

Stop muslims from slitting throats.
Stop muslims from trying to convert or kill anyone who is not a muslim.
Stop muslims raping.
and the list goes on and on and on.
>inb4 nottruemuslims

>out of sight, out of mind
Hurr durr. When you're done eating your own shit, you could still become leader of the AfD, you silly sad Naivling.

well they could stop being dangerous animals, but that shits not gonna happen.

Muslims bring it on themselves by standing quiet attack after attack. Why do we never see news of Muslims "telling on" bad guys to the police? Instead they wait until an attack happens. If Muslims want any respect from the rest of the world they need to find their backbone and start policing their communities from within.

stop killing gays
stop oppressing women
stop murdering in middle east
stop murdering in west
dont rape and livestream on facebook
no more suicide bombings

go back instead of begging for money in front of mcdonalds if that´s all you came here for. fuck i hate your thieves, rapists and beggars.

and all you got in your defense is some retarded JIDF sponsored tumblr cartoon as if you didnt do nothing. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS SHIT YOU DO!

Stop being so quiet about your cousins threatening you and your habibi's, and people you don't even know.

And fucking report them to the authorities anonymously, remember to baleet your research on how to do this, and use and throw away number, or number without caller ID.

Good luck.

Remember, like Michael Jackson sang:"You gotta start with the man in the mirror.

extinguish islam, not so though, duh

this. but the problem isn't backbone, it is support. muslims actively protect each other from the consequences of their actions, or hide jihadists until they are ready to an hero. every crime they commit is part of their war on the unbeliever.

Killing all of them. If they're all dead no one will hate them.

They are the ones who can stop it by not immigrating to countries to build fringe paralel societies.
I really feel shitty for the moderate common muslim (which "only" makes out 60% of them) Who has to deal with the prejudices produced because his brethren in faith behave like it's commanded by a Warlord/merchant in an antique mystic scripture.

Use the given security of the rule of law in democratic nations to reform your religion.
Getting threatened by diaperheads? Report them to the constitutional protection service and they get a one way ticket home or to jail.

The natives of your host countries are getting really tired of your medieval culture and if the present trend continues, things will turn out really ugly in the future.

Islam is disgusting. They are the ones attacking but they act as if victims. You are killing people asshole. You are against civilization and science. Fuck you.

best solution

Reform your shit and fuck off from Europe, snowflakes.
Also, stop breeding like rabbits.

>End the Sunni/Shia interfaith conflict.
Or at least calm it the fuck down to the current Catholic/Protestant levels of shitflinging. Segregate the neighborhoods with a Belfast wall or something.
>Rebuild Middle-Eastern society
The Middle East preserved the knowledge and discoveries of the Roman empire. It was, at some point, a very respectable place, the people intelligent and defining aspects of our modern world that we still use today (Arabic numerals, for example). Their focus in the moment is on conflict and conquest. It needs to be changed to self-refinement.
>Give the Middle-East its own technological niche
India, a similar nation not too distant from the Middle East, is becoming excellent in technological development. Something similar could happen in the Middle East, especially if there's cooperative assistance from Europe and India. Following suit, developing advancements and eventually finding their role in the world would bolster their pride, their social authority, and the way the world looks in at them.

>Promote a reformation within Islam that promotes moderate and secular values.
>Help establish a central hierarchy in Islam similar to Catholicism to help route and suppress extremism.
> Try to create a new prophet out of IED's and pubic hair and tell them to stop.
I have confidence in that third one

it is not possible