Trump in 12 days has divided the nation more than any other human being

I seriously can't believe how much things have changed since Obama left. We had relative stability and high international standings. Now we are like a rouge state and civil riots not seen since the 1960s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOSppqUOs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is fine. It's the jews (Zuckerberg etc) who are dividing this country

>Trump is fine. It's the jews (Zuckerberg etc) who are dividing this country

Trump is a jew.

bait

sage

BENIS BENIS BENIS BENIS

Yup

>Trump in 12 days has divided the nation more than any other human being
You know, there was this dude named Abraham Lincoln. You should see how much he divided the nation and how quickly he did so.

Chaos you say?
Oh that's not at all something we would like.
Whatever will we do?

Lincoln was a good boy
dindu nuffin

the country was already divided into SJW Leftist Morons and "Alt Right" (nickname for everyone thats not SJW Leftist). Trump becoming president merely made the SJW side show their true colors. It's not Trump who orders millions of dumb fucks to loot stores, llight up trashcans or violently assault people supporting him in the name of social justice and tolerance. its the political Left that does this shit (and they did it before too, their assaults were just limited to speeches and events of people wo didn't agree with them)

>Trump does common sense
>people without common sense overreact
not his fault

Except we arnt thats just what the media wants people to think

Serioisly shits fine

He exalted America into a higher strata of memedom. What more do you want?

Jesus, cant believe you get paid for that weak bait

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

Trump's done very little. The nation's people have divided themselves over politcal disagreement. virtually nothing considering they've always disagreed. Extreme overblown reactions, group think and irresponsible media coverage are fueling it

Civil riots not seen the 60s? Seriously? Rodney King Riots? Los Angeles? Come on, be serious.

kill their families... kek classic

>be liberal
>claim trump is demagogue with no policy
>freak out because of him enacting the policies he ran on that we didn't know existed

Everyone that voted for him is happy he is keeping his election promises you uninformed twats

Only if you are a retard that doesn't actually look into what went on with the executive orders or have any concept of how government operates

Trump hasn't done a single thing out of the ordinary or extreme besides freezing new hires to federal departments

the people not accepting him as their democratically elected president are the ones dividing the country.

America would be doing fantastic if we just sent all the leftists out to live with their pet Muslims.

>Blaming Trump for dividing the nation and not the media

I cannot believe someone could be this bluepilled.

The divide existed long before trump, he just made it more visible.

Not really. The press vowed to attack and criticize evertybting he does. He actually hasn't done much for the average non-MSM-brainwashed-moron to care about.

>civil riots not seen since the 1960s

in the 1960s the USSR was funding and directly aiding those protests, with useful idiots and local intelligence ops.

who do you think is funding them today?

>The divide existed long before trump, he just made it more visible.

Yep, and the left wants to shoot the messenger

>Obama
>high international standing

do you think he's illuminati?

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOSppqUOs8

This is a CTR shill thread

Sage and ignore

Trump in 12 days made the world more exciting. Loving everything so far.

France next plz

"oogabooga drumpf is joo"

Gondola!?