What is the best place in Asia? Why is most of it so shit?

What is the best place in Asia? Why is most of it so shit?

>What is the best place in Asia?
Japan

But is it really? They need their military back.

R U S S I A

Sup Forums - the country.

>But is it really?
Yes

Best place in Asia?
>London I'd say.

Russia or Japan. Sup Forums is just a hybrid of both of them

north korea

>posting anime
Please no.

america

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

Laos

Everything is cheap there, life is slow, no western degeneracy, decent climate, delicious food. I’d move there when I’m 60+ and have enough money.

What the fun are you saying?

Georgia and armenia are based.
Probably not the best way considering economy but their culture is basically uncucked european.

>no western degeneracy
You don't like freedom or something?
>uncucked european
Really? Proofs?

i like it, just not too much of it. E.g. Teaching kids that there are more than 2 genders is degeneracy in my eyes.

Japan or Russia for obvious reasons.
B-but Singapore's kind of qt I guess

I see what you are saying. But that is more of just being incorrect or lying or whatever.

georgia, iran and south korea

i guess Moscow, after that japan.
Other than singapore and Hong kong the rest is fucking shite

Well since the only real part of Russia is the European part I'll ignore them.

Objectively, the best Asian nations would be Hong Kong or Japan. Both are Westernized to the extent that they enjoy high qualities of life and freedoms, while still retaining a unique culture.

Not sure about Georgia but I've been to Armenia and Nagorno-Kharabakh and some villages I went to use Mosques as toilets.
They are also currently in a war with their neighbouring muslim country Azerbaijan.
Armenia is also 98% homogerneus culture wise and 95% orthodox.

Taiwan belongs on the list too, it's like HK but a whole island and not cucked by the PRC

Vancouver.

I don't really know about anything that goes on in Taiwan but I'll take your word for it. All I remember about them is that they have a shit ton of old naval artillery stations because it's probably the only way they could realistically defend themselves from a Chinese naval invasion

It's pretty nice. They retain their pre-communist Chinese culture while having some western and Japanese influences.

kek

>Vancouver
LMAO. Well played

Truth be told, Tel Aviv is my favourite city that I have been to in Asia. Lots of fun, nice night life, great weather and a nice beach, what more could you ask for?

>What is the best part of asia?
Japan and Taiwan
>Why is most of it so shit?
Probably because China and how China's shitty decisions spread into neighboring countries

Bhutan.