Self defense in the EU

What can you legally carry with you for self defense in your country?

I'll start:
>pepper spray (up to 20ml per canister)
>rubber bullet guns (they hurt like hell, but wouldn't trust them with my life)
>knives up to 8cm

I'm mostly interested in the western European and the Scandinavian regions (I'm looking at you, Sweden), because they have the largest amount of """refugees""", while also having the strictest laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5LkCHaUBo
bsdgb.co.uk/index.php?Information:Law_Relating_to_Self_Defence
youtu.be/EvVnshZ8lLk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2301650/Call-police--sue-WPC-demands-50-000-petrol-station-owner-tripping-kerb-investigating-break-in.html
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1186351/Shocking-moment-Police-taser-knife-wielding-man-Hackney.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>handguns
>shotguns
>no rifles

You can't carry shit

In Alabama you dont even need a license to buy a gun. If I wanted to it would be perfectly legal to walk around town with my rifle on my back, pretty nice desu

Not even a pepper spray?

That's the thing the left can't seem to comprehend. Criminals usually attack the weak and unarmed instead of those who are walking around with a gun on their belt.

>Rubber bullet guns (can kill, but still not as good, also really annoying licensing process)
No License:
>Tasers (with limits but still pree good), including those that shoot
>Pepper spray, canisters and guns (pic related)
>Short blade knives
>Batons

No, the ones you are allowed to use are called defense sprays but are practically useless. They are more to mark the assailant for later identification

Amen.

Don't need weapons. Have lengthy legs.

self defense in the eu? You can hit somebody with that potted plant. Cheese wizz cn be leathel in high doses.

aren't you allowed to carry pepper spray as protection against wild animals?

Same as your list including CO2 weapons and tasers. Personally I chose a mini cat o'nine with razorblades. Perfectly fits into my side pocket

our maybe if you force them to take to many asprin?

just carry a knife anyway

Gun.

Literally nothing. Like seriously, you can get done for things that could feasibly be used to hurt someone.
THat's not a problem if you're white, I've been stopped with knives and they're fine with it.

Does this image trigger the Brit?

Technically nothing but nobody is going to find a pocket knife

Or you could become a weapon

european
>spray xD
>no even a knife
Poland
>easy to get gun
>u can take it everywhere
make your choice pol

But you have to live in a state full of Alabama fans. It's a tradeoff I'm willing to make, I guess.

Plastic spoon and scotch tape reporting for duty

BIN THAT SPOON

That's pretty fucking horrible. No wonder the rate of crime rose so quickly with the amount of refugees.

Is that some kind of mini-whip?

I've heard something like "anything that you are carrying with the intention to use as a weapon is a weapon." So I guess it's really true.

How about you guys over there in Deutschland?

And I guess you can still carry stuff like tasers and sprays, right?

No you need permission from the police which I have no idea how to get or know any cases where people have gotten it, unless they were security guards etc

glad to have you aboard.

Learn to make bow and arrow with stone age tools and maybe knives too.

REPORTED TO THE POLICE FOR ILLEGAL CUTLERY.

and remember saturday is ham night.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5LkCHaUBo

So your government made its people completely defenseless and thought it would be a good idea to invite hundreds of thousands of illiterate-... I mean engineers and doctors from third world countries?

Not really EU but my daily carry is a 12 inch black dildo with weighted head. We're also allowed dulled edge spoons/sporks. Butter knives are allowed but only to license carriers. All knives of any description must be kept locked in safes when not in use.

What about brass knuckles?

Texas here. I can open carry my AR. Feelsgoodman

kek

No need for a weapon. I AM the weapon.

Handguns, shotguns, rifles, knives, pepper spray, taser, whatever the fuck you want bro!

Carry a bat in your car but also a baseball mit and ball. Then it's not a weapon you were just prepared for a spontantious baseball game.

They made us defenseless first so we couldn't protest, then they could do whatever they wanted

This is what i carry. UK legal carry

Brass knuckles are illegal here, as are tasers.
But you can get license for handgun and concealed carry it for self defense.

I have a CC permit in Slovakia. feelsgoodman

> Can kill an elephant.

days old baguettes at the ready mates

Yes. If it is stretched it is about 1 meter long and rolled up 30cm.
>pic kind of related
mine has a smaller body and longer cords

>scotch tape

We found the rapist

They are classified as "highly dangerous" weapons and are not allowed to be carried on public places, not even inside your car, but you can still get kubatons and similar smaller blunt weapons.

Does it have any lock system? I've heard only slip-joints are allowed in the UK.

I didn't even know you could get a CC permit in Slovakia. Good to hear.

Seems a bit too cumbersome to carry on the streets, but it's probably epic for home defense with the right kind of arrowheads.

kek

Forbidden:
>pepperspray
>non assisted blades
>brass knuckles
>tazers
>police baton

If the cops catch you with a fucking kitchen knife, you face charges

The rules for self defense are also very strict and are hard to apply. You can only call for self defense in front of a judge if fighting back was literally your last option, so you yourself were in danger (you can not defend others or your property), you were hit first, couldn't run away and you HAD to strike in order to save your life.

I bet women wrote those laws

Besides all that the rules for getting a gun are looser in Belgium compared to our neighbours

We can carry knives up to 28cm.

blade must be

>What can you legally carry with you for self defense in your country?
any item that isn't designed for offensive action so according to such commiespeak my favourite collapsible baton is illegal because I doubt any judge would buy the story that it's actually a selfie stick

But you can't carry it for self-defense reasons. Carrying it as a self-defense tool makes it a weapon, and you can't have that.
Carrying it for the reason of bringing it with you because it's handy, that's fine.

This is the only legal thing I can carry in this country.

Just slap a phone holder on the end. And then put a nokia in the holder

Wait
Rubber bullet guns...for self defense...in Russia? Aren't there innumerable guns that went 'missing'?

>Shooting rubber at someone
>They return grown-up fire?
>Sheeeeit.jpg

For 10 euros a slovene judge would buy anything.

Supposing the alarm goes off, how may a good citizen help against an armed criminal without risking death or jail?

So basically hard boots are outlawed in Slovenia?

You poor cucks...

Underrated

>huge handle
>tiny blade
wew

>bsdgb.co.uk/index.php?Information:Law_Relating_to_Self_Defence

>Self-defence weapons.

>The law does not recognise the concept of a "defensive weapon". You are not permitted to carry an offensive weapon - even to defend yourself. You may, however, provided it constitutes reasonable force, defend yourself with an ordinary everyday object, such as keys, an umbrella or a comb, provided you have them with you for their ordinary everyday purpose.

Good news?
Permanent umbrella weather here.

Bad news?
No match for rapefugee machetes and knives carried by criminals.

The primary lesson with this is to always know where fire extinguishers are, stand near them and use them if attacked.

I have that baton! fits well and discreet in my pocket. Can't get a ccl so it's best for now.

lel

Absolutely nothing.

Cumbersome, no, it's actually quite easy. Weird? Yes. It's a legal weapon btw (crossbows aren't).

You can not carry pepper spray or kubotan in Norway?

literally fucking nothing

feels bad man

You can carry practically nothing.
You can carry a "defense spray" which does fuckall.
It's an alternative for pepper spray and has menthol inside and often just dyes the attacker and some bottles let out a car alarm sound when you use them.
Real pepper spray requires a license and you need a reason to get it.
Like if you're a taxi driver or a bouncer or something.

Keep in mind that in this country defending yourself in any way will result into you getting into trouble, I shit you not.
It's almost better just to get beaten up than retaliate, that way at least you don't have to pay the attackers dental bills, if you happen to punch his teeth in.

Crossbows are legal and sold all over the place, it's just illegal to hunt with them for some reason.

A 3" inch blade folding pocket knife as part of a Swiss Army knife.

And the purpose of carrying it cannot be "for self defence".

I can keep much more in my own home. I have a 175 pound pull crossbow, a throwing axe, a shield and a spear.

If TSHTF then we're going to party like its 1599.

>they hurt like hell

Crippling pain or anger and rage inducing pain?

Finland here, can't even shove or tackle an attacker without being put in jail

AND I'm forced to pay the fucktards medical bills.

At least the prisons here in Finland aren't as shitty as they are in the US.

Its not legal to carry pepper spray. And i dont know ehat a kubatone is

>tfw I can't teleport behind my attacker and say "nothin personnel kid" before cutting them in half
Why even live?

And you have razor blades attached to the ends? Sounds effective, but how can you store it safely?

I can't understand why a country would outlaw pepper spray. It's so effective, while mostly harmless and relatively safe to use thanks to its range. But can you get a permit carry a gun for self defense on the street?

Try adding some lead to a selfie stick.

I'm trying to focus on the things that are legal on paper.

Well that's just fucking sad. Did the things who wrote this law even read it?

I have a spray just like that, but it says that in Germany you can only use it against animals.
>inb4 implying rapefugees are human

nah, that's bullshit, those communist leftover fucks are employed for life and squeeze the budget pretty well for themselves, so much so that they wouldn't dare risk it all for 10 cans of beer

no, forbidden are batons, brass knuckles and literally ANYTHING considered as an offensive weapon

I carry a blindingly bright LED flashlight with a strike crown and a tactical folder; knives are ok as long as they aren't dual edged

self defense in my cunt is:
-directed towards the aggressor
-simultaneous with the attack
-proportionate with the attack
basically, no killing uppity niggers allowed

Shit...

just rip out an antenna from a car, same thing but hurts way more

I'm pretty sure you can have a bow.

I searched it up, kubotan is illegal

Mate, most scum here are aware of the noise a rape alarm makes and if you trigger it, the other Paki rapists will all join in.

I made this mistake personally.

You cant carry a short blade knife
Я знaю

I can imagine a muzz breaking into your home, you get out of bed, grab your shield and spear, wearing only your boxers (loin cloth), then charging at the sarcean invader down the hallway yelling. Funny to me for some reason.

Fucking nothing

I hope you've paid your spoon license mate. Almost got arrested for leaving my pen in my top pocket after work in full view of everyone.

>Criminals usually attack the weak and unarmed instead of those who are walking around with a gun on their belt.

If some idiot attacks with a knife, I'll sink my teeth deep into it's neck and run off with shit and piss in my pants.

Their logic is flawless.
"Meal is ready"

Handgun, needs a special conceal carry permit though (requires taking a class & a test every 5 years).

>Cold steal actually makes an airsol can you can turn into a flamethrower

FFS just go to the local store and buy a can of hairspray for a third of the price - fucking mall ninjas man.

But a sturdy 15 cm long pen made out of hard plastic or metal?

Pointed nails allowed?

Umbrella-jitsu

youtu.be/EvVnshZ8lLk

In France, we can have pepper spray (but no CS) up to XXml, and that's it.
I have a tactical pen because it's a pen so I can carry it though.

It's like that in most of the EU.

shall issue or may issue?

You're literally not allowed to carry anything that might be construed as a weapon. Unless you've got a "good reason" for carrying something around (eg. a box cutter if you're a delivery man), the police can and will arrest you and confiscate it. You can get 5 years in prison for carrying around a tiny 2 inch blade.

I believe pepper spray is considered a firearm (at least according to a police officer that I once asked), meaning that you'll get a long time in prison if you're caught with that.

There's no concept of "stand your ground". If you're attacked, you can only use enough force to give you a window to escape. You'll be arrested if you just punch the guy back.
You're not even allowed to defend your home. People regularly get long jail sentences for harming or killing burglars in their own homes.

If you're ever a victim of any sort of crime, all you can do is to run, hide, pray, and call the completely ineffective and desperately politically correct police, who will maybe take your statement and then just fuck off.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2301650/Call-police--sue-WPC-demands-50-000-petrol-station-owner-tripping-kerb-investigating-break-in.html

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1186351/Shocking-moment-Police-taser-knife-wielding-man-Hackney.html

You will bleed from multiple holes and not run for long. m8.

>as protection against wild animals?

This is completely different.

You either die like a fucking idiot, or you kill the wild animal attacking, they can't obey laws after all.

Yeah i guess that is a good explenation of our laws. You are allowed to carry a pen.

Cane, unbreakable umbrella are nice.

I have a concealed carry for licence for pic related.