CONGRESS PUSHING LAW TO DESTORY UNIONS

washingtonexaminer.com/national-right-to-work-bill-introduced-in-congress/article/2613631

How all you unions who voted for Trump enjoying that swampy drainy?

Other urls found in this thread:

epi.org/publication/right-to-work-states-have-lower-wages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Look at Molyneux´ video called "Handbook for Human Tax Farming" or Ownership at the end.

Unions are not your friend. Once upon a time they were perhaps.

>Unions are not your friend.

YES YES GOY WALMART IS YOUR FRIEND!

These.

>Molyneux

((((((((((Molyneux)))))))))))))

>((((((((((Molyneux)))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((Molyneux)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Trump voter from filthy fucking Romania. Don't lie to us you 3rd world shit.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

Right-to-work doesn't abolish the union system though. It just means that employees can choose to not be part of a union when they get a job at a unionized place. You can still join the union and pay dues and shit if you want to.

>Right to choose whether you want to join a union or not is equivalent to destroying them

Only leftists are this retarded.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT RIGHT TO WORK FOR LESS LAWS MEAN

I'M A DUMB FAGGOT PLS RAPE MY FACE

PIZZAGATE DEVELOPMENT
THEY'RE KILLING PEOPLE, LADS

IF A UNION IS FIGHTING FOR HIGHER WAGES AND BENEFITS YOU SHOULD HAVE TO PAY UNION DUES YOU DON'T GET TO BE A FREE RIDER

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING JOKE MY FATHER WAS IN THE CARPENTERS UNION

Still spamming this shit.

This is just fucking sad.

user do you realize that so called right to work (for less) laws are only found in the USA, the only country on earth. There has been a goal by the Kochs and Republicans to destroy unions and turn American workforce into walmart nation.

And some States have right-to-work laws. The unions appear to be doing just fine in said States. Insofar as being successful rackets, that is.

>The unions appear to be doing just fine in said States

>South is highly unionized and has super high wages!

epi.org/publication/right-to-work-states-have-lower-wages/

>(((((((((((PARENTHESIS OVER QUOTES)))))))))))