Is it still a mental disorder if they can pull it off lads?

Is it still a mental disorder if they can pull it off lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGq70VCIH-A
instagram.com/tsuruko/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

No

Of course it is.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

I'd fuck that

Yes.

It needs to be treated in order to help these people lead a normal and fulfilling life.

I dread to think how the young-adult suicide rates are going to look soon.

There is absolutely not fucking way that is a boy.

/thread

It's that Anzu the Roach Queen?

>that choker necklace thing
instant slut indicator
why is there no pure trap waifus?

Yes, but i still want to stick my willy in it anyway.

No it's actually a trap. Reverse image search it.

A turd covered in gravy is still a turd, no matter how tasty delicious the gravy is.

That gravy turd does look good enough to eat though.

Who is this girl?

Yeah but it doesn't mean I wouldn't

Shit, it's true.

i don't care if it has a mental disorder or not, if its hot I'd still fuck it.

That mouth needs a cock

>girl

>Is it a mental disorder if I want to stick my cock in it?

hmm....

Reverse image says she's from Chile?

Chileans are white?

go shit up the b trap threads
traps with tits are just pre op trannies and do not qualify as traps

Is it gay to fuck a flesh wound?

but they sont have holes man... in the ass you wil get your dick full of shit

fuck it
i'd fuck that with a savage fury, yes even brutal rape
no homo
but really, id destroy that anus and mouth until it can barely breath and be recognized as a human being
i've see more grotesque women
id fuck that

Not if it's feminine

Yes but I would.
Semi related question - anyone else here wants to hatefuck a trap while shaving his head and telling him that he was born a boy and he will die a boy?

>food analogy

Imagine the terror the poor Androgens feel when Estrogen invades

Must be like Independence Day for them

you're not alone brother

not if they clean it beforehand

checkmate

spanish people was there in the past, one thing leads to another and, you know.

>what is a condom

That's pretty savage lad. Most of them wear wigs of some kind anyway so it's redundant

>mistaking beautiful female angel Anzu for some korean gay man
Educate yourself spaniard.

yes its still a mental disorder.

but you see his balls hanging man

youtube.com/watch?v=yGq70VCIH-A

Brain: Heart Bravo, we're reading 70 bogeys in your sector, please verify.

Heart: Very funny, Station. That's a big negative, over.

>(In background): Yeah, it might be a glitch in one of the adrenal modules-

Brain: Heart, be advised, running diagnostics to scan for malfunction.

Heart: The arteries are clear, Station. You got yourself some phantom dots. Over.

>Another large group over the near the Liver.

Brain: Liver X-Ray 6. Signs in your sector of some 100 bogeys, please advise.

Liver: Negatory, Station. Scope is clear. I dunno what to tell ya. Electrolyte interference? Heavy hydration activity today.

Brain: Testes Delta, uh... we may have a minor Hormone fault here. Do you have anything on your scope?

Androgen Traffic Controller: THEYRE EVERYWHERE!

>And a massive group of bogeys all over the Testes.

Brain: Testes Delta, repeat!

Androgen Traffic Controller: I'm lookin' at Cyprotene inside the Testicles ! How the hell did they get through?

Brain: Standby! Attempting to contact the nearest unit in that sector.

Sgt. Testosterone: I read you. This is First Battalion, 75th Y Chromosome Regiment, Sergeant Testosterone, acting commander of Hunter Two-One. Do you copy, over

Brain: All stations, be advised - androgen production has been disabled. Erections and Sperm manufacturing arrays are inoperative at this time.

They looks like twins Memet.

wew.

source pls. for science of course.

TOP FUCKING KEK.

sofi yogi kimi from chile

Oh thank god
No the point is someone who totally passes and took the time to grow his hair to look like the perfect qt girl, not just some drag queen.

Right and I bet you masturbated to OP's picture too. You can't even tell the difference between a beautiful girl and a man in drags anymore. That's pretty sad man.

Former trap here
It is a mental disorder, I have a problem but can't really fix it, sometimes I really want to dress up and pretend to be a girl again but I know it's just my brain and dick messing with me.

It is a mental disease, if I could be a proper real girl I would, but living as a half man/girl is not that fun in the long run. So I live as a man.

She needs to eat more kebabs tbq

nice

were you cute

post pics

I really hope you're not implying that Anzu is beautiful.

Do people actually think this is a girl or is it a meme? Look at those long lanky arms and broad shoulders, look at the bulge .

SAGE this threads
REPORT this threads
HIDE this threads
STOP this r9k degeneracy
THIS is a politics board
NOT a "vaginal" jew worshipping board

former trap here too
now I shoot myself with estrogen every week and have cute little boobs
I highly recommend it

she is so cute, I want to hug her

Hey you forgot your leaf.

she just has the right body for animu cosplay, in normal conditions she is just an average girl

I actually was, still got a girlish face now which helped.
But that was about 5 years ago when I was about 18

Lolno I purged everything

>sage is a downvote
Just don't reply.

Because the whole trap thing is fetishism mixed with mental disorder?
The whole point is to be fucked like a whore.

nice meme answer. now give me the real answer.

is it a mental disorder? yea. is that necessarily a negative or derogatory thing? nah senpai. i like me the way i am. flawed and all.

Give it another try desu, as long as you're cute it's okay.

A-Also post pics when you do

For a second I thought that was cum on her face. I was disappointed to see that I was wrong.

Salsa

This is a mental disorder. When it's girls, it's a hateful tuts and gtfo. When it's boys, Sup Forums because a bunch of beta bitches begging for butt

transfaggot here, live the dream buddy, commit yourself to being a cuck forever

She is perfect the way she is. Stop fat-acceptance right now. If you like landwhales so much you should move to a place with like minded people like Africa.

She is very beautiful and I'd marry her in a heartbeat.

Here is your (You). This meme I am getting tired of but I don't mind rewarding you for the effort.

You are a good person my polish brother.

She is far too pure for that kind of thing.

I've considered becoming a trap but if I do I will just end up treated like a slut and getting passed from one person the the next, feels bad man.

>I dread to think how the young-adult suicide rates are going to look soon.
i often say the same thing to the wife, the same goes for all the coal burning whores / feminists who will realise once they hit 40, nobody wants them
and they will die alone.

passable trap here

nah once you pass and you have high self esteem all those issues go away

the jews just want to convince randos to be trans

the actual tiny percent of people you'd never guess were trans who live as girls are fine

I Realised that being Trans would make me mentally a lot worse, like I'd never ACTUALLY be a real girl would be the worse bit. Just somewhere in between

Cute little boobs would be fun though

I know you're going to be disappointed because it's an actual girl. No feminine penis, Ivan.

instagram.com/tsuruko/

Thats a nice picture of a feminine boy.

>passable trap here
Right. Where is the proofs?

Its called a fetish.

I'd love to ravage her tiny body and sodomize all her holes while her family and friends were made to watch and it was streamed all over internet. If you know what I mean.

nowhere because that would ruin my stealth if there was proof of me admitting i was trans with a picture associated with me anywhere on the internet at all

wouldn't it?

>female

I consider myself trans, but not really a female
unironically more like a female(male)

I loooove sweating less and feeling all nice and smooth...
I'm planning on hiding as a guy for as long as I can, maybe forever
I love what the estrogen is doing too much to stop taking it desu

delet

Yes it is, it is sexual deviance.

tits or gtfo

he posted a pic as proof, he is a passable golden retiever

I live across the street from my city's gender clinic, which is where all the trannies go to get their hormones and such. It's also where they do abortions but that's another story

Anyway, because of this I see trannies going in and out of there almost every day. Let me tell you, 95% of them are completely hideous and nothing like Anzu or Bailey Jay

If I ever see a cute one, I'm going in hard though

jesus said traps aren't gay if you don't touch the penis

I can deduce if you're passable based on whether your penis is feminine enough.

thanks a lot my friend.

Dude, she looks like an annorexic twelve year old.

Can you even fap anymore? I would have guessed the estrogen is preventing you from having an erection or destroying sexual drive altogether.

i think thats why people like her senpai
not happening
yeah i can still have erections and cum easily

just "massage" yourself once a day and it wont go away

guys how do i date a trap? is there a website for hookups? :(((

Former femboy here, same story as you user. Trapping at 19, stop at 21. 23 cute boy now.

Still keep my boyshort underwear but not sure what to do with the skirts and dresses.

The while mentality I got into is disgusting. When I reached the point my brain was telling me to give up on life and be a cock slut I started backpedaling out a that shit

An actual full blown nigger like you has no room to talk about any kind of sexual deviance. Fix your shitty AIDS filled country and then come talk to us.

No.

Science is rapidly moving towards commercially viable genetic modification. This is a losing battle, and a pointless one to fight.

basically, r9k is your only chance at finding them

>Anzu "Mustache" Turkroach
Posting this shit should be a bannable offense.