Brit/pol/ - Get Well Soon Edition

>Watch the Article 50 debate and catch up with all its highlights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/01/theresa-may-eu-bill-brexit-pmqs-live2/

>Leaked report from the City: "The EU will lose out if Britain gets a bad deal"
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/01/eu-brexit-deal-city-leaked-report-european-parliament-article-50

>Public would rather May didn't walk away with no deal from the EU
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/public-rejects-theresa-may-s-take-it-or-leave-it-threat-to-leave-the-eu-with-no-deal-a7555921.html

>Labour's incoherent position on Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/29/labours-incoherent-position-on-article-50

>Prince Charles urged to tackle Trump over climate change
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/29/prince-charles-climate-change-trump-visit-britain

>Pro-EU MPs seeking to "obfuscate, dilute and delay" Article 50 proceedings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/parliament-kicks-brexit-bill-debate-david-davis-accuses-europhile/

>UKIP in Stoke - A quick rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38808154

>Former EU diplomat claims they're going to charge us £50,000,000,000 to leave; Britain disagrees
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/01/britain-charged-50-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-sir-ivan-rogers/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/money/news/article-4176626/Britain-track-major-slowdown-living-standards.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vSTeXX8fMIY
theguardian.com/business/2017/feb/01/eu-brexit-deal-city-leaked-report-european-parliament-article-50
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5rhmwz/mps_vote_for_bill_giving_may_power_to_trigger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAN ANYONE WHO WATCHES ANIME (GAYNIME) OR PLAYS VIDEO GAMES

When will the pound go back up ;_;

FIRST FOR JO COX

WE CAN'T LET MAY TRIGGER ARTICLE 50.
NEVER FORGET JO.

>Because now we will be self regulating and not regulated by foreigners overseas

But we already could control which people came in and out of the country within the EU and could deport anyone who didn't contribute to the British economy. Why exactly do you thing we now won't have any immigrants despite the fact that the MAJORITY of the immigrants in this country come from the Commonwealth OUTSIDE the EU?

>Do you want you or your family told what to do by people you have never heard of, will never meet, probably can't even speak English, in Brussels and the EU courts? I don't.

Again, what laws exactly in the EU are you against? Equality laws? Laws on high food standards? Laws protecting workers rights?

>Let's also not forget the Immigrants hordes cutting across Euroland like a zombie apocalypse. Rapfugee hordes.

The UK has taken in 166 Syrian refugees thanks to Merkel. This policy was a failure I agree, but it was not directly because of the EU.

>Freedom and liberty is worth the price, despite its hefty and growing costs.

What is this freedom and liberty exactly? How do you quantify it?

First for pumping the mrs on a Saturday night

Would you rather be 1/4 Asian or 1/32 negro

>not anigay
Ya fucked up

EU BTFO

OH WELL DONE BREXITMONGS!

dailymail.co.uk/money/news/article-4176626/Britain-track-major-slowdown-living-standards.html

Begone nonce

Asleep and drunk outside a London bus stop.

My soul feels empty lads. I'm nothing but a money-making shill.

>He doesn't think it will swing past the dollar

I'd rather two bullets to the cerebral cortex thank you very much.

>Money is worth the sacrifice of our children and their children being bred out and raped/beheaded in public
No thanks.

1st for Make Adultery Illegal Again

It would end feminism and promote family units.

>tfw it's going to be 80s again
>tfw the anglo will rule over a summery family values carefree planet as god intended

>Brexit gets rid of all the Pakis

The ABSOLUTE STATE of Brexitards!

>what is the Kalegi Plan?

the EU want Europe's native population replaced with Muslims and Africans as quickly as possible. We might be fucked anyway but getting out of the EU gives us more of a chance. Long shot though it is, if we could actually elect someone who could save us from this demographic nightmare, they now won't have Merkel and Juncker up their arse.

There's every Brexit is the first domino of the EU to fall making it so, so worth it in the long run.

Theresa has already told both India and Pakistan that there will be no free movement of those countries into the UK in order to get a FTA.

Try again shill.

>BREXITEERS THINK LEAVING THE EU MEANS NO MORE BROWN PEOPLE HA HA HA HA MORE LIKE DAILY HEIL HA HA HA... P-PLEASE LIKE ME, BROWN PEOPLE

If you are a paki you need to go an a killing spree to further our narrative. if not keep chugging along friend it'll get better one day..

Begone Galillean kike owned slave

>There aren't Pakis in Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=vSTeXX8fMIY

EVERYBODY REMEMBER THIS WOMAN.

REMEMBER HER FACE

AND REMEMBER WHAT SHE SAID

“Twenty thousand is not enough. Thirty thousand is not enough. We will keep going until we really are at saturation point. Because what does it matter, if he have to wait another week for a hospital visit? Or if our class sizes, are slightly bigger? Or if, our city is slightly fuller? What does it matter, if things are slightly more challening? If we have to pay a little bit more in to the system? Surely it is worth it to see those lives being restored again" - Rachael Maskell, Labour MP for York Central, commenting on the refugee crisis.

I doubt it. It'll go back up, I just want to know when.

Post rare Peters.

I repeat
>implying Brexit will get rid of all the pakis
>implying Brexit will increase the white birth rate

Are you educationally subnormal friend?

>AUSTRALIAN POINTS-BASED SYSTEM

pakis BTFO eternally

I don't mind Indian/Paki doctors or corner shop owners though.

Tbh, i far preferred the "paki shop" to "polski sklep".

>no free movement of people=mass deportations

kill yourself you fucking retard

So lads, I REALLY want Trump's visit to be tremendous. I don't expect expect large turnout tho. Anybody here want to attend to support.Trump against the anti-Trump commies?

>Labour MP for York Central

Well, there's your problem.

>tfw spoke to a Paddy lass that wanted the ROI to leave the EU

Rare find boys.

Our currency was over valued anyway. Morality man said it was going down at some point, just brexit was the trigger to make it happen earlier. I doubt someone that moral would deceive Sup Forums with lies - this a board of peace as all reasonable people know.

Who Denis Healey here?

I'll post this again

She wont be re-elected at the next election.
Like most of the MP's who have quit.

Lad I'm CIVIC I just want everybody to adapt and then we kwl. Absolutely everybody I know applies. I just want to remove ectremeists lad.

Yes I'm European tho as far as I can trace my ancestry.

>le epic troll da SJWs xD

>>>/trumpgen/

>I don't mind Indian/Paki doctors or corner shop owners though.

Typical Brexit voter.

>Also ignores the fact that Australia admits more immigrants per capita than we do

Personally i'd like it to go down even further. The company i work for is just starting to provide services in the US since the drop.

My boss is doing so well hes introducing a private healthcare plan for employees that have worked for 6 years and 5% salary increase every year. Fuel will be a bit more expensive but bio-fuel memes might become real.

>implying morality is best categorical

You're more retarded than Bentham. Go read Kant's axe again you dip shit.

Explain this image please lad as I eat a Russian fudge yoghurt and walk back to my cramped flat

>Thinking we'll be getting more pakis
The paki birthrate has already been forecast to drop in the UK and rise in the Republic of Ireland.

You lose shills, now fuck the fuck off.

You have to walk before you can run, autist.

>She wont be re-elected at the next election.

I'm going to re-post my post in every brit Sup Forums thread from here on out to help make sure of it. I hate her so much and I live all the way in Suffolk.

Noted
This

>If you doubt Sharia May's Red White & Blue Brexit you are le ebul Remoaner shill OK

>No it's not, not unless they are installing toll booths and giving us a percentage of the revenue generated.

Sorry, didn't realise you were talking about ROI for you guys specifically - I was talking about ROI for the structural funds' recipients and the EU as a whole, including you and us.

Again, the fundamental idea is that if you help these economies develop, they'll have more spending power and down the road, they will be able to buy more of your exports and everyone will be better off - i.e. everyone being richer means everyone can buy more.

>It's not just "one thing", something is fundamentally wrong when a load of them are scamming the system, something has to change.

A load of them? I don't think that's fair at all. And anyway, it wasn't just poor countries that were getting funds, it's poor regions of rich countries too. Wales, Connacht, Extremadura, East Germany etc would all be recipients of these kind of funds.

>We tried to change things, the EU refused to change so we had to take a drastic approach and leave, hopefully things will change for the better, but I won't hold my breath.

You didn't really though, at least not in good faith. You went to the EU in the middle of the refugee crisis when it had its hands full and made a whole bunch of demands for special treatment for the UK specifically or you would leave. The EU accommodated as many of those demands as it could (on top of all your previous exemptions and opt-outs) and you left anyway.

>Well you put yourself in the shoes of those that contribute more to the EU budget than they take.

Very easy, because thanks to those EU funds we've become a net contributor.

I still hold the same view: economic growth is not a zero-sum game and the existence of (relatively small levels of) corruption does not mean you should scrap all investment. Even if we weren't a member of the EU at all, I would still think investing in trading partners' economies is a very good and prudent idea.

>I'm going to re-post my post in every brit Sup Forums thread from here on out to help make sure of it

It's a start.

How do you cucks find this so hard to understand? A vote to remain would have been a huge blow to nationalists. Fuck off.

>Thinking we won't

Why the FUCK do people put faith in this 'woman'?

>Leaked report from the City: "The EU will lose out if Britain gets a bad deal"

The referendum was an inside job to protect the City and its sovereignty.

So you are completely fine having a worse quality of life, a lowering of worker and human rights, and cutting public services because you have a problem with Commonwealth immigrants who have NOTHING to do with the political union you voted to leave?

Sounds shite does that

Yes it's a start, but it doesn't mean we'll be deporting fucking foreigners in the near future you absolute moron

I just saw this on the BBC website.

The fucking BBC posting an article that questions the benefits of globalism.

Is this the power of meme magic?

That Corrie/Sainsbury's Brabin bint was almost in tears reading her speech and talking about are St Jo

>Crocodile tears

>implying the white birth rate will always go down
>implying that large family makers aren't being selected for

Typical euro-cucks not thinking past their nose. Quit being naive.

Is that actually female?

Certainly had plenty of paki and nig nog jizz dripping down its chin, I'll wager

>implying you don't recycle the same handful of posts and images about a dozen times each a day

Former May-fly and remoaner here. It's hilarious watching May and the remain camp crash and burn. But seriously we can't let May trigger article 50.

I bet it paints people concerned about it as luddites

Globalisation is not the same as globalism

>meme magicks

Oh I see you're one of those "alt-right" kiddies

I care about our native European neighbours too, ya know. Merkel trying to force Finland to resettle Iraqi scum makes me fucking furious too. The whole thing needs to come down.

To answer your question - in short, yes. If the momentum that nationalism has goes nowhere then perhaps in hindsight I'll say there wasn't actually any point in leaving but it's well worth taking that chance.

>check plebbit/uk for sweet tears
>see this

>pleb 1 : Did anyone else hear someone mutter "suicide" after it was read out?
>pleb 2 : He knows what's up. So many Leave voters have shot themselves in the foot and they don't even know it.

They're a right bunch of miserable cunts aren't they

It was more the implication that sharing facts here will change things instead of going about his constituency

I'm not the same guy you're talking to.

> I would still think investing in trading partners' economies is a very good and prudent idea.

Not with my already ridiculous taxes. Private citizens can invest in whatever they want. It doesn't help me if Poland gets to build a motorway when I'm paying 40% in income tax and struggling to pay absurd rents and costs-of-living which are inflated by the massive amounts of immigration to my capital city from the very countries those taxes are going to help.

>Remember her face

I'd rather not.

Please link me to the post where I said "EDL are going to round up darkies and repatriate them before the turn of the decade you mark my words!"

I'm not sure you understand what "it's a start" means.

>it wasn't an impartial, bipartisan observer commenting that opposing the iron will of your leader, Jezza Corbyista, is pure political 'suicide'

Hardly.

Yeah I know, I just wanted to kick the dog
>implying sharing facts here will change things
Why do you spend every day doing just that then? :^)

These people are literally pathological nation wreckers

>>Leaked report from the City: "The EU will lose out if Britain gets a bad deal"

I don't think anyone ever denied this. What was and still is being maintained is that it will be worse for the UK than it will be for the EU. Economically, nothing about this is "good" for anyone really.

Look at who I was replying to for fuck's sake

From another thread.

Not much, but it's how UKIP started, with small steps.

tried watching alex jones on joe rogan but it's just exhausting

>No backbone from Labour. This party just needs to die now.

Edit: For those arguing below, let's not forget 94% of Labour MPs supported remain. It means either those people have no belief in anything or they are too pathetic to stand up for what they believe in. Either way, they can fuck off.

You obviously haven't read that article, the EU is terrified of loosing access to the City.

>HOW WILL WE SURVIVE WITHOUT THE SINGLE MARKET?
kys faggot, you voted to stay a vassal under unelected zionist jews

our alex jones is much better than that american loony

You can post here without having to believe that the things you say will go on to redpill le normies into restoring le empire

Leave it to a Yank not to understand the system

>let's not forget 94% of Labour MPs supported remain. It means either those people have no belief in anything or they are too pathetic to stand up for what they believe in

or it means they realised that they serve the people, not the other way around

Isn't Fillon and Macron crushing Le Pen?
That is an opinion poll, but I saw more official stats recently

holy fuck she's fucking gorgeous

she scrubs up pretty well, she looks meh when she presents the one show

An absolute first class Welsh Valleys slag.

He didn't read my post either.

You mean this post
?

Do people need to qualify every statement like this with "but I know leaving the EU is only the first step" for you not to say "HAHA YOU THINK BREXIT MEANS NO MORE PAKIS WHAT A TWAT"?

Icht nichten lichten...

Nice feet

But how are worse living standards and rights worth it? This isn't going to effect Commonwealth immigration.

Le Pen always win the first round.

They get crushed afterwards as all their voters think they've already won after the first vote.

Got to disagree there. Walked past her once at the Great Yorkshire Show whilst I was messily eating a melting icecream, and she gave me a right fucking evil look. She had like 3 arselicking assistants trailing behind her, looked like a right stuck up cow.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5rhmwz/mps_vote_for_bill_giving_may_power_to_trigger/
Fucking hell I can't read this thread any more, I might legit get depression from thinking that I could live next to one of these pathetic twats

Also fuck yanks that say twat, say it right or not at all

>What do most Leavers get angry at MPs "voting against the will of the people", when MPs should represent their constituents, not the UK as a whole?

Here's a great one .

Italy ain't got no money!!

>Not with my already ridiculous taxes. Private citizens can invest in whatever they want. It doesn't help me if Poland gets to build a motorway

Ah now that's a very mé féiner attitude if you don't mind me saying so, as well as an argument against taxes, wealth distribution and government in general. I mean if you're a hardcore, committed, small government liberal type then fair enough, but it's a bit pie in the sky for my tastes.

> when I'm paying 40% in income tax and struggling to pay absurd rents and costs-of-living which are inflated by the massive amounts of immigration to my capital city from the very countries those taxes are going to help.

How much of that is the fault of the EU or EU structural funds though? We have similar problems in Dublin - high marginal tax rates, high cost of living, batshit crazy property market, inadequate infrastructure etc albeit on a smaller scale - but it's really obviously our government's fault and not Brussels'. I mean, I don't see how the EU would even be able to cause all this shit wrong with Dublin. It doesn't have the power to control any of those policies.

From my perspective as an outsider looking in, London's problems similarly seem a domestic creation.

And it's not like those funds go to India or Pakistan or Nigeria. In fact, you could make a strong argument that those EU structural funds drive job creation and economic in countries like Poland, negating the need for emigration by Poles to countries like yours or mine.