Is sexual preference racism?

Time for an anecdotal story

I am Jewish ancestrally, but I dislike Judaism so I converted to Catholicism despite having disagreements with the Pope.

I have taken the redpill and I despise kikery and globalists. I voted for Trump and I implore all frenchies to vote for Le Pen.

I'm aware that because of my Jewish ancestry I am not white. I am Semitic and more related to Arabs genetically than anything else. Though my skin may be white, and I got aesthetically lucky with my height, blonde hair and small nose, I am not a fucking white male.

However, for newfags and normies, you should no it's not racist to prefer your own. It's even a natural thing and you shouldn't ignore it.

Personally, I have a Latina girlfriend who looks like pic related, she has Catholic values and is traditional.

She is beautiful to me, but you have to understand that my white ancestry is already blotched by Latinos and Jews, so I'm not mixing anything that hasn't been mixed before.

But for you lads, you have every right to prefer who you want, and nothing should stop that.

I would challenge any leftists or faggots who disagree with that to speak up and tell me why that's wrong.

tl;dr

she looks filipino/asian

tldr: Preferring your own kind isn't a bad thing.

Looks like the bitch I nailed last night in the middle of the street.

All it took was a few fake meth.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

If youre ashkenazi, welcome to judean ubermensch club!

Nobody thinks this sort of preference is bad. Who are you preaching to?

>I am Jewish ancestrally, but I dislike Judaism so I converted to Catholicism
You're still a kike. You have to gas yourself.

No I am half Sephardic as well

Pic related is from Miss Universe, she is Guamanian and is more Pacific Islander.

But generally brown girls are my thing.

For a moment I thought that you cared about whites not going extinct, kek. Fucking kikes.

The rest of Sweden

>converting from one jewish religion to another

I think the white race should be preserved.

Is it a bad thing if i prefer another race... I feel so guilty that i have a fetish for white women and not latinas. I don't know why but its a very deep fantasy of mine to have a spic + white interracial family. My only dream in life is to marry a beautiful blue eyed Aryan wife and worship her like a statue and have a family with her. I literally only want to be successful so i can get a hot Aryan wife.

>taking pol too seriously

It's all good bro. You are like blade. Just try to resist the temptation to suck blood/be a jew

I dont personally care about none of the races you mentioned (kike and amernigger), so you can do the fuck you please.
If i were you I would marry a jewish of your type

I think the white race should be farmed so everyone can have a 10/10 pale skinned spouse.

>pigism intensifies

>Is it a bad thing if I prefer another race

I think it's just generally a fetish for people to pursue women outside of their race for the exotic factor. It's not necessarily realistic.

You should find traditional woman, that's most important.

Never mix your beautiful race. Just don't. It destroys unique European legacy and screws your nation forever. I'm Jew-wise pro-White Jew, quarter Jewish and Slavic-German and I'm married to a American White girl with a quadroon kid. I did it to clean up the European gene pool and to have a way to subvert the (((globalist))) elite and anti-White US establishment and state agency with muh diverse family card. And kid's was not that bad genetically and wife herself is hot as fuck and pleasant to be around to ignore that

Jews deny Christ. I won't tolerate that.

This post reminds me of potatoes.

dont ruin genetics, kiddo, at least dont have kids and marry some retarded or old aryan if u want to

Thanks Schlomo

I thin you wanted to respond to others post... Or you are retarded, cause i didnt talk about religions or chirstianity. PS: fuck all religions!!

No you said I should marry a Jew.

I won't because they deny Christ

Ah, ok, sorry bout that. Well, fuc off, marry an atheiist jew or a catholic jew like you, then :)

Atheist Jews are degenerate leftists. Catholic Jews are too rare. I'll stick with my latina.

i'm almost only ever attracted to asian and sometimes native women but I'm still going to marry white. sexual desire and political views are just different things

Just do whatever you can to expose Sohnut and Mossad shenanigans. It's our duty. Take away some partially amerindian or some partially black European girl like Portuguese or Greek. We Jews are already part black

This. We're not animals. Lust does not build civilizations.

>Is sexual preference racism?
No.

/ourguy/

Based schlocky

Boo, untermensch confirmed - Sephardim have significant Spanish ancestry on the father's side.

As long as you are not a Muslim I couldn't give a shit.

>Is sexual preference racism?
Ye.
But, it's not a bad thing.

I've been dating this girl for about a year now and she recently confessed to me she's actually black. She had lied to me the whole time bleaching her skin and treating her hair with chemicals and using prosthetic hair parts to propagate the illusion.

I've done unspeakably intimate things with her assuming she was white. How can i wash this shame from myself. Should i even try to date a white girl now?

No it's not racism. Racism doesn't really mean anything anymore thanks to the idiot leftist. The real meaning of racism is hate to a group based on their race. Preference is fine, everyone has different taste in music, food, entertainment, sports. Never listen to the left. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

what? so in a year of dating her you didn't notice she was black?

She's not black dumbass she was probably trying to argue with you about racism. You could tell she was black just by looking at her vagina and stuff

No, i didn't know. She went to tremendous lenghts
to cover it up

You don't know what you are talking about. She told me she is black and showed me pictures of her biological parents that live in another state, both are black. What the hell does a black vagina look like, i'm not a ghetto gynecologist.

Kind of like a horse's.

>Kike gets BLACKED
I'm lovin it

It's what we must do to be honest. I'm thinking about asking my wife to consider adopting some black kid. Blackening Israeli gene pool is a noble thing to do.

I didn't get blacked asshole. Blacked is when Jewish or white girl is raped by an African. I just thought she was white, she told me she was and even was racist against other blacks when i first met her. Fuck modern transracial science!

exactly how many fake meths did it take user :3

Find a jewess you heretic.

You can still make an Allya, go to taglit it's a free roadtrip to Israel.

Your dating uncle ruckus.

Then convert her to Judaism.
How does your parents feel about your infatuation with Christianity?

South Floridafag here

I'll only procreate with a white girl.
I'll fuck girls of almost any race. It's quite fun.

No, racial preference when it comes to dating is not racism. That's like saying a man preferring to date women is a homophobe.

You can date whoever you want, Jewbro. So long as neither of you are degenerates, I won't judge you. There are attractive and non-degenerate people from all races.

Except the Aborgines, fuck the Aborgines. Every single one of them is a fucking abomination and there isn't a single redeemable soul among them.

Yes.

I haves banged black white and Mexicans women. There are plenty of Asian women I would fuck too.

If a woman meets a rich doctor and won't fuck him because he is black she is racist Simple as that really.

I saw this post and before I even read it or the context, I looked at the image and I was reminded of a black girl I worked with when I was younger.

You can actually kind of tell from the facial construction imo

I'm Ashkenazi Jewish (138 IQ too, suck it), but sexual preferences isn't racist - White people are just better looking, to be specific those who would classify as Nordid. Basically every culture has seen pale skin as attractive, as far East as India and Korea, and throughout Europe peoples would dye their hair blonde as a sign of beauty - not to mention, for example, most of the Greek Gods and Goddesses being blonde.

You guys still have the Goyische Kopf, but nobody doubts you're (on average, I'm looking at you White underclass) beautiful. Plus, even though us Jews crush you in terms of intelligence, you guys are the greater civilisation builders.