HAPPENING: TRUMP LEAVES WITH JUST IVANKA IN MARINE 1

meeting fallen seals family to tell them he will catch whoever tipped off Alqueda of the mission.

Tipped off against, ambushed, only lost one Seal.

Based Americans. God bless you boys, one Seal is worth a million mudcrawlers.

Getting some alone time with Ivanka, nice.

Legalize incest WHEN?

Good on Trump for quietly meeting with the family and being there for the return of the fallen soldier. He said he did not want media to know.

Trump is a true leader.

hahha bait thread for brockies boys to to bite on. Anything to get you off the good stuff. They'll be a lot more these in the coming days and months. $50 million counter shill effort coming your way by several anonymous donors. #CHEERIO FAGGOTS

pressing F to pay respects to ryan Owens
F
F

Is that a fucking screencap of google images?

I hope Trump investigates the Chinook crash in Afghanistan

Which is exactly why it was an unmitigated disaster. Operators aren't supposed to die on sorties like this.

Are there american citizens right now who are in the know which are willing to sabotage military operations just to make Trump look bad?

If there is I hope they hang him/her for treason

F
respect Brother, NatAmerPol Az
Praise Kek Maga

Yeah but 70 Muslims were killed!

we still lost a Seal
as the Ausbro pointed out, it takes a million mudshits to justify that

Based Seals
Based America
Based Trump.

F for all the ameribro's
F
F
F
F
F
F

Hillary supporters inside the pentagon tipped them off. Dont ask me how I know. Screencap this, I am already dead.

Watch for the tell for hidden knowledge.

this seems to be a reoccurring theme
OBAMA HILLAry
Obama Hillary
OBAAMA HILLARY OBAMA HILLARY
OBAMA HILLARY
.. deliver us from their tyranny
Most powerful hand of KEK

It takes fucking all of them to justify that. No greater people alive than special forces. Truly everything whites should aspire to if you cant be a self made business man or a top tier college graduate.

t commander computer chair

Not whites, decent westerners.

Dont do that man, have some respect. Jesus Christ.

Dude exactly this. Those guys are fucking legends. Just one is worth 10 Rangers and 100 hajis.

Why is it that Aussie shitposters are awful, but the best bros there are? Why can't cucknada be based for once?

Straya please be neighbor

Actually was a kiwi bro.

It's all coming together mate. Nationalism on the rise the world over. We will have America to thank for this.

Get fucked. Weather is too nice down here

He left Barron alone? With the nuclear codes?!?!?!?
But seriously we can't let Barron get them.

OOORAH

F

Bengazzi all over again.

Praise Kek for this little mudslime being extinguished.

She probably had a bomb stapped to her.

Guessing McCain.

H

U

M

A

She can thank her own people for that. As can the rest of america's "victims".

SESSIONS bout to fuck them all up. I know mattis is doing one on one fights to the death with all the marines in the base rn to get the truth out of the treasonous faggots.

Bumping.

When pol is overrun by ctr threads we cant let a respectful thread celebrating the life and achievements of a fallen hero get slid.

F

>meeting fallen seals family to tell them he will catch whoever tipped off Alqueda of the mission.
>
>

Uh, no we don't.

>Alqueda

Hard to justify participating in a thread created by a mental retard, but here I am.

honestly, it was probably the seals who tipped them off, they need more book deals and heroic 'mission gone wrong' movies

American Intelligence often depends on (((Mossad))) for intel

Take a wild fucking guess.

>enemy knew they were coming
>get bushwhacked
>still complete mission

F