Sup Forums is satans site

Sup Forums is everything that is wrong with right wing today. Godless, vile, homo-loving, blood-worshipping fedoras. You are all just a bunch of degenerates worshiping your own skin and practicte idolatry towards a milionare adulter. I'm sick of you and can't wait until your faggy demon ring crushes and burns.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/deep-code/situational-assessment-2017-trump-edition-d189d24fc046#.htnx1rfhv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>wrong

>it's a Christcuck thinkinkg his religion is what's great and not the European Übermensch it hangs from like a tick episode

Glad this one's going around again. Dunno why

He's had them for 9 days now.

Yeah, some faggot mod starts banning around 3:00AM for posting it.

Why do you keep posting Linkara, a vocal Christian, when you've been repeatedly told who this guy is?

Face it, the Christian tick would be nothing without the superior European blood it sucked out and it become obsolete the second the church changed their primary effort to converting (or creating by feeding them and preventing birth control) subhumans.

Yay!!
finally you are getting close to who we are!

Praise Kek and ask Dave for more funding.

Anyone want to see a picture of my feminine penis?

Why should I care about what you think

>homo loving
If they're zionist. And even then they hate them. Daily reminder sodomy has nothing to do with your dick and everything to do with consent

WTF? I love fucking and eating childreb for satan now!

>pic related for every future shitpost
Now try adressing my posts please, Worzek.

>muh aryan blood

do it

Can't you simply refute it if it's wrong? Why is that Christianity only rose to relevancy after it spread in Europe? Why didn't it accomplish the same things in Armenia or Ethiopia where it spread even sooner? You'd think if Christianity was such a great thing they'd use that head start to surpass us.

In reality you can barely call them human, just like with the rest of christianized Africa and arguably South America.

Why, Worzek?

Becouse they were surrounded by pagan faggots and never were allowed to grow? How fucking retarded are you? You better answer why europe didn't rose to relevancy BEFORE christianity.

>Becouse they were surrounded by pagan faggots and never were allowed to grow?
Their two countries were christianized before any one country in Europe. The ones in Europe were also surrounded by pagans. So that can't be it, Worzek.
>You better answer why europe didn't rose to relevancy BEFORE christianity.
What is the Roman Empire? One would think a Christcuck would consider it, especially since his jewish degeneracy wouldn't have been a fart in the wind if it wasn't for the Roman infrastructure they could hog.

Read this and weep

medium.com/deep-code/situational-assessment-2017-trump-edition-d189d24fc046#.htnx1rfhv

>Sup Forums is satans site
Satan is one of the Abrahamic gods that fedoras ironically would not believe exists.

>such proud roman herigate

Nice moving of the goalpost.

Just because you LARP as a jew doesn't mean you ought to discuss like one.

Sup Forums should check out sites like the joy of satan, it is almost the same site: they hate le jews, they are fedora faggots and worship hitler.