We never hear about this country, what are they planning...

We never hear about this country, what are they planning, or are they really just too poor and isolated to do anything or have anything happen to them?

They used to have an empire larger than yours.

is that a challenge?

Luxurious throat singing is being weaponized

And we used to have a larger one than yours.

No they didn't

ancient finns

Fuck off, they're full.

They are actually a random little pro USA semi-capitalist state in the middle of Asia

Ulaanbatar is actually a pretty big city

You have access to the entirety of human knowledge at your fingertips and you can't even google "British Empire" and "Mongolian Empire"

As it turns out, the nomadic lifestyle isn't really that great in a world that's full with cars that are faster than horses.

Very dark coffee, grease, midget horses and cold sunny steppes

You are stupid.

>dutch """"""""""""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Welp, you stand corrected, I just looked at a couple of maps and assumed the mongs had more land.

*I stand corrected

God I went full autist then

They will never been an empire again because abundant horses and grass lands aren't what it is needed for an army anymore.

ah yes the Mongolian "Empire", what did exist for a short time was a confederation of client states which promptly splintered as soon as Genghis Khan died

anyway Mongolia is cool, they just keep to themselves (although Mongolia is fucking huge with barely anybody in it so that must help)

Its the only city. Everywhere else is either a village or a town at best.

Great fucking landscapes though.

Finland is Planning on re-conquering Russia

Nah they got cars

GET OUT SKYYYYRIM BELONGS TO THE NOOOOOORDS!

Ulaanbaatar is a normal modern city like any other capitol.