I bet more than half of you fuckheads are going to support this war in Iran since your daddy Trump says so

I bet more than half of you fuckheads are going to support this war in Iran since your daddy Trump says so.

Other urls found in this thread:

anarchistrevival.com/2017/02/01/american-decay-1-the-human-cancer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goddamn right we are motherfucker.
And there's jack shit you can do about it.
Kill all sandniggers. Men, women, and children.
Deus Vult

Iran is a pretty shit tier country since the mullahs took over, it won't be missed

What we really need is an excuse to go to the most populated areas of Africa, India & China to cleave off the huge surplus population. I wouldn't mind shilling the "muh terrorists" meme if it achieved such a goal

Fuck, I'll join it if I have to. Semper Fi, bitch

The hypocrisy ride never ends on InfoWHORES

Protip: this is not how the Nobel Prize works.

the god emperor doesn't have anything to do with it. I haven't forgotten 1979. we still owe them a ass kickin for that

I won't. A big part of why I supported Trump was that he didn't want to intervene in Syria where Shillary did. Intervening in Iran instead would really rustle my jimmies.

Tfw these retards will die out in the desert or come back crippled and ridden with ptsd for a guy who couldn't give less a fuck about them

Hell at least I'll be remembered for something. What about you, fatass? They gonna put you in the Taco Bell Hall of Shame for eating the most Naked Chalupa's?

>A big part of why I supported Trump was that he didn't want to intervene in Syria where Shillary did

He's flipped on that as well and now supports no fly zones.

>these retards are the reason the Forever War never ends and ZOG will march on

Keep fighting the Jews' battles for them little goylets

War with Iran? Did I miss something?

I'll admit this is p fucked. If we go to war for the Jews I'll go knock over some trash cans with the lefties.

Correct the Blue go home.

So I think he should stick with what he knows, This global warfare thing is tricky business whoever you are and the whole "America First" doesn't seem to resonate here since he'll be sending troops to die in another foreign war...

These assholes will support a war but they won't enlist. They do their tough talk on an anonymous message board.

I'm a pacifist.

They're too fat to pass the physical, neckbeard armchair politician cucks

Reddit

anarchistrevival.com/2017/02/01/american-decay-1-the-human-cancer/

1: There isn't a drop of hypocrisy there. He's talking about the House of Saud and their corrupt as fuck government, which is 100% correct. Nobody on Infowars was ever racist against the people themselves. Jesus dude stop being retarded.

2: We're not invading Iran. There will be saber rattling but Trump and Putin have already spoken. Iran would mean Armageddon. If Iran falls Syria WILL fall afterwards to a kike pincer attack. The Russians won't allow it.

>War with Iran
Sure. Fuck Islam
>War with Saudi too, and ALL Islamic countries; Total war, including the use of nuclear weapons for the specific purpose of Muslim genocide

Selective Service here, faggot.

I'm ready to join whenever able.

>already served
>won't enlist

IF we can come to an agreement with Russia that keeps them out of it? Absolutely yes.
>pic related, implies that this is tentatively underway

The only reason "safe zones" were such a problem is because Hillary made it clear that this was a decision to be made WITHOUT Russia and would therefore leave them on the opposing side.

Iran is hardly better than Saudi Arabia, and they are far less willing to play ball. If we get a chance to destroy EITHER of those slimes, we should do so immediately.

>war in iran
>implying it wont be one massive lan party of drones and bomb robots
brb joining the air force