Trump's next EO leaked: mass deporations incoming

>The Trump administration is considering a plan to weed out would-be immigrants who are likely to require public assistance, as well as to deport — when possible — immigrants already living in the United States who depend on taxpayer help, according to a draft executive order obtained by The Washington Post. The draft describes these immigrant groups as "undesirables".

>A second draft order under consideration calls for a substantial shake-up in the system through which the United States administers immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, with the aim of tightly controlling who enters the country and who can enter the workforce, and reducing the social services burden on U.S. taxpayers.

>If enacted, the executive orders would appear to significantly restrict all types of immigration and foreign travel to the United States, expanding bars on entry to the country that Trump ordered last week with his temporary ban on refugees and people from seven Muslim-majority countries.

>While last week’s move focused on national security and preventing terrorism, the new draft orders would be focused on Trump’s campaign promises to protect American workers and to create jobs, immediately restricting the flow of immigrants and temporary laborers into the U.S. workforce. The administration has accused immigrants who end up receiving U.S. social services of eating up federal resources, and it has said that immigrant workers contribute to unemployment among workers who are U.S. citizens.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-circulates-more-draft-immigration-restrictions-focusing-on-protecting-us-jobs/2017/01/31/38529236-e741-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?postshare=2611485889175975&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.9c034c6638c4

Well I hope you are happy Sup Forums, you literally elected neo-Hitler and now you and everyone you love will suffer for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UuMxg
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38831233
articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/31/nation/la-na-russian-spies-20111101
interpretermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The_Menace_of_Unreality_Final.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
cis.org/Cost-Welfare-Immigrant-Native-Households
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-circulates-more-draft-immigration-restrictions-focusing-on-protecting-us-jobs/2017/01/31/38529236-e741-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?postshare=2611485889175975&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.9c034c6638c4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh sweet Jesus yes. Let's make America white again.

fascist scum

>The Trump administration is considering a plan to weed out would-be immigrants
>weed out

>Well I hope you are happy
I am.
We're making America 80%+ white again.

Fascist isn't an insult.

fascist is an insult if you have any intelligence, which obviously you drumpf supporters do not

Cry harder, Muhammad

Fascism is unity and brotherhood providing the most good for our own people.
Only brainwashed Communist Jew puppets think its negative.

>washington post
>not using archive
archive.is/UuMxg

>everyone you love will suffer for it.

Everyone I love is a legal fucking citizen, and they're al backing this if it happens.

When Germany does the same, you'll be sent back to Shitskinastan with the rest of your family, Achmed, and it'll be a good thing indeed.

Why

he is deporting legal immigrants as well, this order would mean if you ever received welfare and were not born in the usa you get deported

>Oh sweet Jesus yes. Let's make America white again.

Praise Kek!

fascists only destroy

I can't wait.

I CANT TAKE ALL THIS WINNING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sounds good enjoy your hell Hans. You deserve every bit of it.

A FASCIST IS EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T LOVE OPEN BORDERS, AMIRITE?

Can't wait until Merkel is gone and her successor puts you on the first boat back to sandland. You're just a faggot who needs to go back where you belong, you fucking mental defect.

Destruction from within...This sh*t is real!

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38831233
articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/31/nation/la-na-russian-spies-20111101
interpretermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The_Menace_of_Unreality_Final.pdf

Russian Sleeper Agent in the White House!

Make America white again!!!

All my ancestors are from Germany.

Trump is a fascist because he is an authoritarian strongman with no regards for rule of law and he engages in hyper-nationalism.

Factually incorrect.

Why would we not want to deport immigrants who cost money to keep? There's no reason for it. They're a detriment to society, objectively.

Well, here's the thing - if you came here as an immigrant and never bothered to get a fucking job, you're useless and need to go back.

It's not our responsibility to pay for others to NOT contribute. If you come here, you need to become a citizen and be employed. Why are you retarded enough to think that's not the case?

it is just a way to go after brown people, it is racism

There is literally nothing wrong with group preference.

>being considered
>Washington post

I'll wait to see what he signs and gen read the eo to see what it says

But please tell me why the left thinks the only appropriate immigration is near unlimited open borders

What is tyranical about controlling who gets to come into your nation?

Good riddance. And stay out!

Your ancestors would have legit killed themselves to prevent you from existing, if they could see what you would do to their country. Treacherous, cowardly scum.

>no regard for rule of law

Tell me what laws he has broken, faggot.

>fascist

He's cool with the Jews and legal immigrants who work, doesn't sound very "fascist" to me.

>hyper-nationalism

What's wrong with that? We've bent over and been assfucked by illegals and non-working immigrants for decades now, why should we take it any longer, you dummy?

>my ancestors are from Germany

So are 50% of mine, and they're catching second-hand embarrassment from your MUH POOR REFUGEES WHO NEED TO DRAIN YER WELFARE BECAUSE YOU OWE THEM rhetoric.

Come back with logic, or go fuck thineself.

1. You're a traitorous pig
2. What are you doing on Sup Forums?

PLEASE BE REAL

THIS IS GREAT

>it is racism

my ancestors were nazi scum, their opinions do not matter to me at all

Daily reminder Trump's EOs will cause massive chaos and allow for the (((communist left))) to take over.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

he's larping

brown people and women have group preference.

You only don't like white males having group preference because we might actually do something productive with it.

The president can't just deport legal residents you fucking retard

Even if he wanted too he would be rightly opposed and federal courts wouldn't allow it

you area traitor to the modern Germany if you sympathise with fascism

Literally so fucking based

>massive chaos
I think you forget how many LEO, Military and general civilians we have that are armed and dedicated to the rule of law

I know brother, me too. Every new headline is a gift

Trump is either a Clinton plant of a KGB operative designed to destroy the U.S

Trump is bought off with Russian oil, is probably blackmailed to boot

CIA/FBI/ NSA Fucked up on both canidates

Enjoy seeing your asshole and the assholes of your descendants -- if there are any -- destroyed by the decaying cocks of your third-world conquerors.
Also, you have to go back with them.

Modern Germany is a sham. Your people will be the minority of births by 2050. At that point, your people will irrevocably be set on a path to extinction.

Can I make this clear for you? GERMANS WILL NOT EXIST in this "modern Germany".

That's a fuckton of people

>tfw 70% white soon

No one I know will be affected by this. If you look, most people who are immigrants rely heavily on gov't welfare.
cis.org/Cost-Welfare-Immigrant-Native-Households
That's one study, but many exist.

Not sure why he's starting there, getting the Pentagon to account for all its wasteful spending would clear up much more $.
But he's only doing exactly what he said he would do, OP. You don't live here and it's not your taxes, chill out.

I think so, but just in case...

What's fascist about a nation created by Europeans trying to preserve its European culture and demographics? You appear to be a racist.

>Modern Germany

Just one step behind Modern France! Keep it up, and you'll have the massacres you are wishing for.

Modern Germany is a disgrace. Your people and culture are slowly be destroyed. Stand up for yourself kraut.

Klingt wie ein guter deutschen Roboter

those who are in just let them go

Future immigrants....cut them off

any further travel restrictions is fucking absured and you know it

Zero facts or citations.
Get fucked achmed

dude

Good, this is good for American workers.

>liberal faggots
>taking over anything besides Starbucks

>t.muhammad

I have a degree in geomatics engineering. Does America need any surveyors for the wall?

>Mexicans are brown
>Mexicans are a problem
Wah!!you're going after brown people.

>WaPo
>Anonymous leaks
Gas yourself.

After 8 years of Trump, even liberals will be saying, "Fuck Islam!"

So fucking clueless. Trump is part of an axis against globalism, started by Israel to prevent (mainly jewish) globalists from wrecking the west, and by extension israel itself.
There is a global struggle going on, and Trump is backed by Israel and Russia, as he will back them. He couldn't give a flying fuck about protests because he is the President, with a strong cabinet and other shadow billionaires supporting him, along with Bibbi and Putin.
This is why nationalistic movements in europe are Jewish, and are supported by Russia.

if only it were true. next he would ship off all negroes with criminal records back to Africa.

Good. Trump is fucking up and it's glorious. I support Trump because he is pushing companies and rich immigrants to Canada. You can keep your Mexicans and Jews. We'll gladly take all the Asians.

I am happy. I've had a weeklong erection and my balls are puffing out nothing but dust now.

White people are immigrants too, technically, and knowing how shittily Bannon words his EOs it's probably going to end up with the reverse Mayflower setting sail or something.

Is that a bad thing? I know for holders of a spouse visa in Japan, have to have their visa status examined every 12 months, to make sure you're not a free loading dead beat leeching off welfare. Seems pretty efficient to me.

l>undesirables
You can't make this up. He wants to give material to the left.

Fuck all this. Just end the fuck of NATO and take the American Troops from the world as you promised and you will be ok in my list.

Repealing the Hart Celler immigration act and preferentially seeking white European immigrants would be the silver bullet to kill white genocide in the US.
Passing legislation to give tax breaks to new parents at a certain income level, allowing most childcare costs to be tax deductible, creating a "future family savings account" that earns untaxed interest combined with Trump's planed health savings accounts would convince a lot of whites to start making kids.

Whites are going to solidify into a solid conservative voting block, and we're guaranteed years of uninterrupted right leaning government. That alone can do a great deal to push back against leftist culture.
Make America White Again.
Make America Moral Again.

>likely to require public assistance
>The nigger and spic population curve FALLS FUCKING FLAT-LINED
>The Democratic party dissolves

Nothing wrong with his thinking.

TRASH CANS, WATCH OUT!

Fuck you OP.

Americans are sick of their country being a dump for human garbage the elites of the Third World know better than to pay for and can't be bothered neutering and spaying.

>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-circulates-more-draft-immigration-restrictions-focusing-on-protecting-us-jobs/2017/01/31/38529236-e741-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?postshare=2611485889175975&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.9c034c6638c4

>muh israels

Pol defends Islamic Iran and yet claims to hate muslims while being just as sexist

you all fucking closet muslims

Russia/Iran/China are ALL FUCKING GLOBALISTS

ITS ALL ORGANIZED DRUGS/ARMS/HUMAN TRADE

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK CONTROLS RUSSIA!!!!!

you have high estrogen levels!!!

So Israel jews are nationalist, and US and European jews are globalist?

This will just bring more protests and probably blocking of highways towards Mexico. How is Trump going to deal with this?

NATO is fucked. We plan to defang it, allowing Putin to reclaim Ukraine at minimum.

This is the last thing that they can throw a fit and protest over, so good get it out of the way, and it's smooth sailing from there.

Holy shit trump is the savior of Babylon this is the best fucking timeline

Dare I even open the comments on that article?

Imagine deporting all gibsmedat AND nationwide voter ID? Hoooooly shit.

Makes sense. They squandered their opportunity and must pay the price.

Youou can see both are shit and will mean WW3.

I'm glad to not be the only one.

The thing is, humanity didn't make it's fatal mistake in this decade or even the past century.

No, we fucked up a long time ago. We realistically are already thousands of years past our evolutionary mistake. All we do now is wait for the chaos within ourselves to consume everything.

>The draft describes these immigrant groups as "undesirables".
This is how you know it's fake news

Everyone I don't agree with is hitler

>immigrants who require public assistance
>depend on tax payer help

According to the left, immigrants are super productive busy bodies so this executive order should affect almost no one. Right?

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

>Pol defends Islamic Iran and yet claims to hate muslims while being just as sexist

There's so much wrong in this statement, I hardly know where to begin. Are you off your meds?

If he makes it easier for UK citizens to migrate, as he has said he will, I will probably move to the US.

I was thinking to one of the dallas suburbs, I can get a very sizeable house there for about £200k and its about a half hour drive to dallas, and then i'm also not tooo far from fort worth or an airport.

I need to be near/in a city because I'm a Test Analyst and we're not wanted much outside a city.

How shitty is Dallas?

Give the man a prize.

ORDER 66 NOW

In all seriousness this is the end of the Democratic Party and the "demographic change" they sought to induce, this order is going to clear out YEARS of illegal immigrants.

now i know your are larping
>but breddy good user
t. all germans love their nazi scum forebearers

Kill yourself.

Imo yes. Look at everything through the prism of globalist v nationalist and it all falls into place.
Left wingers, most of which are vocal Jews, are useful idiots. Rothchild et al aren't even proper Jews, they are satanists. The NWO wants the west to become the 3rd world and China to be the driver of this century.
See how clinton's rhetoric against russia has been replaced with rthetoric against china? They are our opponents.

good, I don't like seeing brown people

>he's not gonna do it!! hurr durr

BASED. CTR BTFO AGAIN

>immediately restricting the flow of immigrants and temporary laborers into the U.S. workforce.
sick of winning yet, Sup Forums?