THE BIG FUCKING ENCHILADA

THE BIG FUCKING ENCHILADA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Bravo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ALEX JONES IS TOO WOKE FOR THIS SHOW

Joe....you calling me a shill??

Why is Joe such a douchebag?

this nigga gotta put down the chronic xd

WELCOME Sup Forums

He explained it so poorly, but he's basically right.

This inspired me to make my own video to elaborate on this in a fluent and comprehensive manner.

Bravo, shut your fucking face. Jones is smarter than you ever THOUGHT about being.

Fuck, Eddie is making me want to break his fucking neck, holy shit go back to shutting the fuck up like at the start of the show.

>DROP THE BIG RED PILL
DROP THE BIG RED PILL
>DROP THE BIG RED PILL
DROP THE BIG RED PILL
>DROP THE BIG RED PILL
DROP THE BIG RED PILL
>DROP THE BIG RED PILL
DROP THE BIG RED PILL
>DROP THE BIG RED PILL

The US government has the capacity to do the following:

Year 1-2: build space elevator
Year 3:

(1) deploy enough solar panels to produce $20 trillion worth of power per year
(2) retrieve several asteroids with tens of trillions of minerals

Year 4:

Pay off solar panel purchase, space elevator purchase, and now have $20T income stream from power generation alone

With funds from selling asteroid mineral wealth, begin paying for the terraforming of Mars

Year 5:

(1) With new $20T income stream, taxes are cut to 0% across the board, national debt is paid off
(2) Orbital rings are deployed on Moon and Mars, the beginning of terraforming process on Mars

Year 6:

(1) having paid the national debt off with power generation income stream, government can now afford to issue $25,000 checks to each American every year while maintaining current spending and spending an additional $25,000 per person on infrastructure
(2) A vast array of projects on Earth are initiated including NAWAPA while the orbital ring system is expanded to a global hyperloop transportation grid

*ENCHILADA INTENSIFIES*

DATA FROM A HEAD OF STATE

My sides.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

Can you link me?

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. We have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

JRE #911
I GOT INFO BUT I CANT TELL YOU

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

BEYOND WOKE

link to the show please, on mobile \ at work

Just started watching what did i miss

EVERYTHING

>alex
>weed
>everyone thinks he is crazy

I'll self-promote it on /pol like a faggot within the week -- need to film it first! I've been working on an essay about this for 2 years... it's gonna be crazy, I'm gonna come off like a schizophrenic nut, but who gives a fuck

>globalists agreed for radical islam to invade the west

i fucking knew it

>He explained it so poorly, but he's basically right.
He is high as fuck.

Starting in from the beginning. Am I in for quite a ride?

so many FF0000 pills

>FF0000
holy shit how gay can u be

can't turn this frog gay

>implying oil rich turbanheads wouldn't just start attacking the elevator

POTHEADS CANT REMEMBER SHIT

Is this the green pill you fags.
You need to be high as fuck to absorb it.

These guys are getting to the point of aimless drunk and high conversation

Jesus Christ this is the best thing Of 2017

Yeah Alex is getting drunk af

>podcast number 911
9 / 11

just
as
planned

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ROTHSCHILDS
OH NOOO

oprah btfo

OMFGOOOOOOOOOOD

This JRE is blowing my fucking mind, i've been a fan of luling at conspiracy fags since the earlist alex jones documentaries. HOLFY FUCK ROGAN is going full legit red pill. not that bs red pill

Joe said he did that intentionally at the beginning.

Can we get in contact with them to bridge the topic about Antarctica?

ALL THESE FROGS AT BOHEMIAN GROOVE , RED ALERT RED ALERT , MEN EJACULATING IN THEIR PANTS WITHOUT TOUCHING THEIR PENIS

alex is too woke for them

whos this guy that's 3rd wheeling? I don't give a fuck about him and he's talking too much

Joe rogan is 3rd wheeling. His stopping all the red pilling eddie and Alex are trying to do.

Eddie Bravo. He is a dick.

SS TOLD ALEX THAT HILLARY IS HAVING SEIZURES "LIKE EVERY 30 MINUTES"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Bravo

where tf do I watch this shit. sounds like fun, /r9k/ is slow rn

are mods deleting the main therad?

youtube joeroganexperience

yeah I got it now, thanks anyways. Who tf are these greaseballs

mfw he looked into the camera

Yes.

Seriously, Joe's attention span has gone to fucking zero these days. I'm 15min in and this fucking stoner is barely paying attention.

All 3 of them are drunk and stoned.

>WHOLE BEAUTIFUL BITCH

THIS is fucking incredible.

Joe: "Alex you need me next to you all the time to calm you down"

ALEX BTFO

joe and the twink literally will not let him stay on a topic for 10 seconds

jesus christ its so frustrating.

Eddie "dyouu mean da roffchilds" Bravo is really the perfect extra

I will never be not woke again

N A M E D

Are you kidding? He sounds drunker than Alex.

Oh shit they mentioned Sup Forums!

Eddie "IM MICRO - SCOPIC..."
Alex " P E N I S "

Sup Forums Bill Hicks wtf

4 C H A N
C
H
A
N

Eddie Bravo smoked WAY too much weed

Pot heads are so fucking annoying

HE NAMED US

Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What time did this start?

He named to real JEW

>Were not talking about the weather Eddie, I'll tell you that

4 C H I N Z
C
H
I
N
Z

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS Sup Forums

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

3 hours ago

Joe Rogan
>"reddit"
Alex jones
>"Sup Forums"

What did they mean by this

It's about 3 hours in now.

1:30

>shillary will win

alex posts on Sup Forums confirmed

he spotted us again

SIDES HAVE BEEN PICKED, GATHER THE ARMIES!

Did people hear his "final redpill"? Holy shit

>IS IT THE ROTCSHILDS
IS IT THE ROCKEFELLERS

>IS IT (((THEM)))?

fucking kek I have some catching up to do tomorrow

"he's making bolts come of the motherfucking microphone!"