So Michael Moore and a lot of liberals on reddit seem to think that Trump and Republicans are maneuvering for a soft...

So Michael Moore and a lot of liberals on reddit seem to think that Trump and Republicans are maneuvering for a soft coup.

Will this happen, and if it does, is it a good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38831233
articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/31/nation/la-na-russian-spies-20111101
interpretermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The_Menace_of_Unreality_Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When Moore mysteriously turns up dead, you'll know it is true. And anything that kills the leftists is good.

No it won't happen. No it's not a good thing.

Liberals are just so fucking butthurt and still cant believe that they lost and that with that comes changes. Trump has done nothing that has been super illegal yet and as far as i can tell the questionable things are being handled through the proper checks and balances inherent in the system.

Can't argue with those digits. This canuck gets it.
Anything short of a hard descent into a far right-wing government is undesirable.

Seems that way. All the pieces are lining up. Whether it's intentional on Trump's part or not... who knows?

Matters what was on Weiner's laptop in the "insurance" file.

If they have grounds to charge half of D.C. I pray godspeed.

it is a VERY good thing.

Lets hope so, it is a good thing while hes running the country like he is

Also the democrats were doing this too, via importing votes and controlling the media. Mightve succeeded too if it werent for the internet.

Honestly doubt it. Wouldn't support it if he did either.

I mean, I voted for the guy, I love him to death, and I still support him. But he's not the man I would want to pull a stunt like that.

If I was going to have anyone do something that drastic, I'd want it to be a bona fide libertarian a la Ron Paul. Trump is a breath of fresh air; a means to an end. Not the future I want.

A coup when GOP already has all the power?

The coup already happened on election night.

Yes it will.

You'll know things are turning around when shitlibs finally start getting being sent to prison or killing themselves or simply disappearing.

Being nice never got patriots anywhere. You want to beat the globalists, play the game their way. Dirty.

Michael Moore is a sad, frustrated fuck, he can still earn lefty thumbs up for all that I care.
I want to see Soros publicly executed.

Coup? Trump won and he's the president! COUP????

They're probably stuck in a delusion if believing they won.

You maybe my cousins from over the pond
But boy are you stupid sometimes, i mean really really dumb.

Take that tinfoil hat off, put on a suit and get back to making America great again.

>Michael Moore and a lot of liberals on reddit
...are completely and hopelessly retarded.

Coup of what? Republicans already control the majority of government and Trump controls the military and is the most powerful man on the planet. What else is there to take over?

Trump is trying to do things quickly because, like all presidents, he will have increasingly less political capital the more time exists between now and his victory.

Anything not already in the works 18 months in isn't going to happen, especially if Obama is any precedent.

It's just political sense to get a little more political capital while everyone is still high from the election.

If we become increasingly divided, expect the first few months of every new president to be this dramatic. This is probably the new normal.

Incoherent. They're in power now. They were elected. They control three branches and are one death from controlling all three. This isn't a coup, this is normal and legal government function. Leftism is a cult.

trips of truth

>Obama
>precedent
>rebranding and rebooting occupy means the entire nation is in turmoil
Okay, skippy.

Woah! This sh*t is real!

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38831233
articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/31/nation/la-na-russian-spies-20111101
interpretermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The_Menace_of_Unreality_Final.pdf

Russian Sleeper Agent in the White House!