GET OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=A2JbO9lnVLE

I cant fathom why Sup Forums hasnt gotten on this movie yet.
>tl;dr a good boi goes to his white gf's house where her parents are all ebil racist slave owners and they try to kill him

Dont let this slide.

>I cant fathom why Sup Forums hasnt gotten on this movie yet.
We have. You just missed em.

I hope this is the case.

There is literally nothing wrong with being mixed race.

this isn't a parody of some sort?

It's not. They advertise it across media.

I don't know what to think about this.. The trailer was too vague. It could end up making fun of all the cucks who act differently around black people.

It's being made by one of the niggas from Key and Peele but it seems real serious from the trailers

I remember when I first saw the trailer and being unable to comprehend it

Will still peek into theater for skeleton deer dream sequence. I work at a theater, so I ain't gotta give them my money

>sitting in class today
>notice that there's a blonde chick and a black guy up a few rows sitting and talking together

Niggers are obnoxious how they never leave blonde girls alone and the types of white girls who date niggers are obnoxious because niggers are fucking ugly

I don't partake in the cinematic jew

Blacks get treated better in majority-white settings than whites get treated in majority-black settings.

It is.

Weeks ago m80

Even normies will realize how dumb this shit is

Unless it costs actual dirt to make it's gonna bomb

The writer is confused. He starts to talk about the hypocrisy of rich white liberals, but he's coming at it from the point of view of atavistic African tribalism (the "real problem" isn't liberal hypocrisy, it's white skin), so it becomes gibberish.
This is yet another time that people who could not get it into their head that Hollywood is a government propaganda operation, and honestly expected to see something good, were disappointed.

The fact that Peele made it makes me think its satire/parody

Just weeks ago?

Im not sure about that. Look at the like/dislike ratio or comments. But hopefully this is just a small minority of libshits promoting it...

lol what the fuck is this shit

It's allegorical, no doubt, but it's not meant to be funny. It's meant to represent the truth of blacks in America through an exaggerated means. A metaphor.

I guess the guy has spent too much time in LA then and gone full fucking retard. Shame because he used to be funny and even headed

Watching blacks die. Wouldn't be surprised if it does ok.

Yes, now shut up about old news or go back to Sup Forums