REDPILL BONANZA
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
>BILL GATES CONTROLS THE WEATHER
>12TH DIMENSIONAL MACHINE WORSHIPPING ELITES
>T H E F A L L E N O N E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Schaub is God

tfw Alex Jones stole my heart

post yfw you realized you should of taken the blue pill.

CANADA BTFO

FAILED
IN
CANADA
IS
FAILURE

HE DROPPED THE WHITE GENOCIDE PILL

Muslims are gonna convert us with bombs

lmao stay here will you

I CAN'T SWALLOW ALL THESE REDPILLS

CS:GO
COUNTER STRIKE: GLOBALISM OFFENSIVE

MUSLAMIC TAKE OVER

This is what happens when you think too much

fuck off /heem/, it's redpill time

KING OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES

IT'S A NEW DAY

DAWN OF A NEW ERA

GLOBALIST BTFO

Canada is cucked.

THE ELITES HAVE BRAINWASHED THE GLOBALISTS INTO RELEASING CHEMTRAILS INTO THE ATMOSPHERE SO GOOGLE CAN CREATING A NEW BREAKAWAY SPECIES

LEAFS CALLED OUT

DAY OF THE RAKE IS STILL ON

Portoia is real

I AM SO GLAD I AM SPENDING TIME HERE

IT'S TOO MUCH WE ARE REACHING OVER 9000 REDPILLS PER MINUTE!!!

SUPER NSA TECHNOLOGY

The US government has the capacity to do the following:

Year 1-2: build space elevator
Year 3:

(1) deploy enough solar panels to produce $20 trillion worth of power per year
(2) retrieve several asteroids with tens of trillions of minerals

Year 4:

Pay off solar panel purchase, space elevator purchase, and now have $20T income stream from power generation alone

With funds from selling asteroid mineral wealth, begin paying for the terraforming of Mars

Year 5:

(1) With new $20T income stream, taxes are cut to 0% across the board, national debt is paid off
(2) Orbital rings are deployed on Moon and Mars, the beginning of terraforming process on Mars

Year 6:

(1) having paid the national debt off with power generation income stream, government can now afford to issue $25,000 checks to each American every year while maintaining current spending and spending an additional $25,000 per person on infrastructure
(2) A vast array of projects on Earth are initiated including NAWAPA while the orbital ring system is expanded to a global hyperloop transportation grid

>super NSA technology

Trump literally goes in with SUPER NSA TECHNOLOGY and ACTUARIES and COMPUTER PROGRAMS

IT WAS ALL TRUE

ALL OF IT

BOYS

GET READY

WE NEED TO ACHIEVE OUR MEME WIZARD DESTINY
DOWN WITH THE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

DO NOT LET THEM RAISE THE FALLEN ONE

CANADA YOU SUCK

AMERICA HAS THE CURE FOR CANCER

FUCK CANADA

>SUPER-NASA TECHNOLOGY

:( My country is being controlled by interdimensional globalist psychic pedophile vampires. *sigh*

ISLAM BTFO
GLOBALISTS BTFO
COUNTER OFFENSIVE

FUCK EUROPE WILL BE FREE??
THIS IS SO FUCKING SICK
DROPPING RED PILL AFTER RED PILL

CANADA CONFIRMED FUCKED

EASTERN EURO

You better hush up now.

>SUPER HOT EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN

GOAT TASTE

Why would inter dimensional beings use elites in this way?

Are they limited in their power?

SUPER HOT EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

the rogan subreddit is having a meltdown right now. Can't handle the redpilling.

GABE IS WITH US? IS GABE THE GOOD ONE???

TRUMP'S NOT A SATANIST, i.e. HE DOESN'T WANT TO RAPE KIDS

Hey guys, never mind this shit, hows about them Nicks?

SUPER HOT EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN

Guys my face and my sides are ruined. I can't take anymore. It's too much.

DUBS
CONFIRMS IT

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

When Alex is right, he's right.

MOLOCH BTFO

FUCK DRUMPF AND POLITICS

GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING ARCHONS

ZEITGEIST

you have to go back

>THE EQUATIONS

new fresh meme

>He doesn't like raping kids
>he likes super hot eastern European women

Hahahahhaahahahaa

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. We have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

Guys Alex is making me feel weird. I thought I was redpilled, but this last hour has been a lot

>I'M IN THE ZEITGEIST

WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE ALEX ON OUR SIDE

SOMEONE FUCKING JOTTED DOWN ALL THE REDPILLSS
I WANNNAA A SUMMARY

lol of course he is

ALEX JONES IS IN THE ZEITGEIST

THE ZEITGEIST LETS HIM SEE

FIFTH COLUMN REMOVED

CAUSE I'M IN TOO DEEP

ROGAN CONFIRMED PEDO

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

FULLY GROWN EASTERN EUROPEAN CUTIES

HE LIKES FULL GROWN WOMEN

GIVE THEM TO ME

Rogan and Eddie gave Jones pot even though he didn't ask for it. Now they're using it to attack and discredit him.

>woah man you're too high you're crazy what are you saying

Death to that manlet WOP Rogan and his floor spic monkey Eddie. Fuck these cunt blue pilled faggot cucks.

this is crazy

TRUMP LIKES WOMAN NOT KIDS

>Who wants kids when you can have that?

SHOUTOUT TO THE SLAVS

(((ROGAN)))
(((JONES)))

DAMAGED
A
M
A
G
E
D

WIKILEAKS WAS OUR PEOPLE

INTEL AGENCIES HAVE BEEN PRIMING US FOR THIS FOR MONTHS

CIA HEAD /OURGUY/

CONFIRMED COUNTER-GLOBALIST MOVEMENT

OPEN REBELLION BY HONEST POLITICIANS AND INTEL AGENCIES

CANADA BTFO

WE ARE HITTING THE ACTUAL END GAME

DISAVOW

DIMENSION MEME WAS REAL

This may be the most entertaining thing Ive ever seen online

What a super epic moment to be alive

too many

but alex's first rant when eddy left was EPIC

probably went on for 5-7 minutes straight, so many red pills. it was nuts

PEDOPHILES BTFO

He's kind of rambling. You can tell Joe isn't really buying it.

GOD EMPEROR!!!

3 YEAR OLD GIRL

BREAKS HER JAW

FULL

You thought you were but now you are.

STEVE JOBS IS A CUNT

ZEITGEIST CAN MANIPULATE REALITY
MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED FOR REAL
Sup Forums'S CONCENTRATED AUTISM CAN CHANGE REALITY

Theyre kikes ladies and gentleman

we have the documents

IT'S A VATICAN SEGMENT

>Lucifer translates to Fallen Star or light bringer
>Catholicism gave us the Gregorian calender making SUNday the day of worship instead of Saturday
>Papacy has too much power
>Catholicism is tied to degenerate behavior

Satan is the Catholic church

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2017
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

Jesus fuck Eddie is a goddamn retard.