Sup Forums creating mass shooters/psychopath

Pic related shot people in a mass shooting. He posted on Sup Forums and Sup Forums according to reports. What is it about this site that creates mass shooters/psychopaths?

You don't have to look far on a few """select""" boards to find posts advocating mass deaths, racism, and fanaticism.

I think posting on this website makes people feel more important, much like posting on facebook. And since it is the anonymous internet people are more willing to post shit that advocates violence or indifference to needless suffering. Stay on this site long enough and this becomes your personality. Stay even longer and it becomes your actions.

Like I said this man was not the first (maybe first leaf) but something is up with this site. Reading some posts on this site makes you think the person who wrote it is very close to going postal.

If you think this is you then i implore you to get off this site and seek other hobbies. This board is for losers anyways.

Can someone explain to me how you become radicalized on a Mongolian monkey training board? This is a board of peace, where all posts are satirical in nature.

This event is a complete fabrication. It's beyond Canadian levels of stupid

fpbp

Good! Now, as an exercise, let's see how well you can apply the same logic to
>the Quran

Sup Forums is board of peace.

>Acknowledge people sound mentally unstable and close to the edge
>End with calling them losers

You have blood on your hands faggot
Sup Forums is a board of peace
intolerance of the community, its beliefs and ethics by the majority and 'progressives' is what causes lone wolves to become radicalised
You cannot mistake it for the community, and must seek to build bridges, to build acceptance of this community, this board of peace

>according to reports
He was mind controlled by the cia, at least that is what i am reporting right now.

We are humble shitposters on a Bhutanese Yak Soup Recipe Sharing Board. Such things are beyond our capacities.

it does not create them, it attracts them

Show me the fucking report, i know the post your talking about but that doesnt mean shit

this

You wouldn't condemn the religion of peace, would you OP?

Fuck off was it us

The guy is a French Canadian, they are all extremists, otherwise they'd speaking English and stop poncing about

He's a hero. He kills invaders when no one else has the courage to. Only traitors and enemies to the Quebecois people hate him. And cowards stab him in the back.

He stood against the world when the world is against him. But he did a good thing. He is righteous and God is with him. His ancestors are with him.

Hey asshole this is an Mongolian friend simulator.
Sup Forums is a board of peace. What happened in Canada wasn't real Sup Forums

>Show me the fucking report, i know the post your talking about but that doesnt mean shit

They somehow missed the friday part in Sup Forums suggestions.

kek

>Only a fool... etc etc
Dis a good Indonesian matchstick modelling board, we dindu nuffin

You sound paranoid m8.

We all know "lone wolves" are just part and parcel of living in a city.

>We all know "lone wolves" are just part and parcel of living in a city.

pol is a board of peace.

Not going to and for my. and because?
Hilary fucking crash and burn trump nuclear code and voter trump. Former lie.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Sup Forums is a board of peace :^)

No its not satire. I wany to kill every nigger i see

its quite funny to see people taking satire seriously

Karl Marx was satire too.

Sup Forums is a board of peace!

The actions of a few deranged individuals are in no way related to the teachings of Sup Forums. Most Sup Forumsacks are peaceful people who integrate well into your boards.

We are a gentle and tolerant people who are fleeing oppression at the hands of brutal moderators and their janitorial terror squads.

We are doctors, engineers, and humble hardworking meme farmers, and we only ask that you respect our faith and customs.

Thank you, this has been a productive dialogue. I hope you know more about our beliefs and who we are as a people and accept us to your boards.

>He posted on Sup Forums and Sup Forums according to reports

There is literally no proof he did. Police are only investigating a possible link, don't be retarded

go shoot up a mosque.

The media makes these people do this stuff by giving them fame and notoriety. If they focused on the victims rather than the killers, a lot of people wouldn't even bother with this shit.