Tfw mixed race

>tfw mixed race
I'm a fucking abomination, a disgrace to every race on Earth.

Fuck Jews who support race-mixing, this shit isn't a joke. Mixed race people tend to be uglier, poorer, more violent, and more insane than pure whites.

WHY THE FUCK COULD I NOT BE BORN A WHITE MAN FUCKKKK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=753_mUwbOJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not a failure because you are not white, but because you are a failure

Yeah man I'm Jamaican + Chinese and girls absolutely eat that up. You are what you achieve, and if you're a failure that's on you.

only people who really give a shit about race are degenerates on Sup Forums. unless you look really stereotypically black, arab, or indian and act that way nobody cares. you're a disgrace because you're a self loathing moron.

>being this insecure

oh right it's Sup Forums

I don't look sterotypically racial, that's the problem. I got the ugliest and weakest features from both my parents. No one wants me.

>feelsbadman.jpg
I think that's just an ugly problem, not a racial one.

stop being so insecure. I'm telling you, basically nobody outside of Sup Forums degenerates give a shit about race. fuck, even half of the people on here do it as a joke. what races even are you?

Turn against the perpetrators of jewery who trapped you in that cursed body and defend the same fate to others.

Never forget what they did to you. Look in the mirror and see the fullbody scar, the disfigurement they forced not only on you but any descendents you could have.
NEVER forget. Never forgive.

>hating yourself this much
grow up and go do something of your life instead.
You don't necessarily have to be white to be a good man. even Sup Forums will agree with that.
You'll just never be part of the cool club but no big deal

>dont continue your bloodline

>fight on the right side in the upcoming race war

boom u contribute as much as whites, you'll earn the option to live as a white person in your next lives.

Oy vey.

Yeah, I can't imagine what it would feel like to be mixed race. To have no connection to your peoples history, to have no sense of belonging or comradery with your people. I'd rather be Black than mixed race. Your parents were extremely selfish and shortsighted when they chose to conceive you and I personally would be very resentful if I were in your position.

>Fuck Jews who support race-mixing, this shit isn't a joke. Mixed race people tend to be uglier, poorer, more violent, and more insane than pure whites.

I'm a mixed race Jew and the only thing I dislike about it is being a Jew but I basically look like a Slav.

Almost all modern kikery are mixed-race Slavs anyway.

>tfw mixed race
>moderately attractive
>huge dick
>girls like me
>good-tier intelligence
>white skin
>brown hair

Things turned out better than expected

Most white Americans are European mutts who have lost most of the ties to their heritage anyway.

I love living in the mixed race capitol of the world. Racially mixed enough at this point as to be pleasant for me, but white enough that society functions well. If things just freeze how they are, except for deporting all the illegals, then I'd be very happy

TRAITOR!!!! Wait.... no, the plot thickens.

Chin up m8. You could be scouse.

Fake rage posters are CTR.

Learn your history, brother.

WE WUZ FASCISTS N SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=753_mUwbOJ4

>I'd rather be Black than mixed race.
Steady on ob

Lmao dude you're blessed, despite me getting about 100% my dads white genes the fact that I have a non-white grandparent gives me alpha status in debates. I can say, "Well I'm not white, but my ancestors owned slaves." It's a power, don't hate it. Not to mention, most of the countries betas act non-white in hopes of being "cool". You've been blessed with it, OP.

Yeah, I personally am a dirty white American mongrell, however I can still feel a certain solidarity with Western Europe as a whole, but I think somebody who was white mixed with asian or white mixed with african would feel completely differently as they couldn't really pass as one of the group in either society.

ayo ni hao rasta

You know what to do OP

Its objectively better to be mixed race than black.

>higher IQ
>more attractive
>still get ethnic benefits

It doesn't matter son. You just need to be the best you that you can.

Life happens.Fight back.

I don't know your racial ancestry, but can't you just be 'white european-american' or something like that?

Racial ancestry gives more to your behavior than just culture does, hence, i as a scandinavian have more in common with a white american from Iowa than with a european greek who is supposed to be considered white.

OP is just half-Asian, right? My gf is half-Asian, hot af

Whats it like being a dicklet?

d-do you look like tyson beckford?

Yeah I know what you're getting at but I'm just saying that most white Americans have detached themselves from their European roots culture-wise.

Yeah dark-skinned with chink eyes ,but by no means a model and my face isn't as beefy.

>be me
>mixed race
>attractive, 8/10
>curly brown hair
>white features
>light skin
>wealthy
>working a high-end STEM job
>top 5% percent of class, Purdue
Get wrecked OP

>tfw mixed but been confused for white
I dunno about whites, but every minority I know thinks I'm white

so, was your mom the filthy race traitor?

Do the world a favor and an hero.

White ethno-nationalist here. You are not an abomination and you are who you are because of both your parents, you couldn't have been somebody else. You could move to the country of your other parent and view yourself as part of white conquest I guess. Other than that I have no idea.