ANYONE ELSE REALIZE THAT JOE ROGAN IS MOCKING THAT LUNATIC ALEX JONES?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgK7LBExcps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no he's not?

he is

We mock leafs every day by letting you continue your miserable existence.

my existence isnt miserable

Who? What?

BIGGEST JOE ROGAN PODCAST IN HISTORY.

BLUE PILL FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

They've known each other for decades.
your argument is invalid.

Joe Rogan is just fucking blazed out of his mind and cant handle it.

Obama Leaf at it again.

Joe Rogan is a retard

Alex and Joe are friends, a guy stoned on marijuana is going to find a conspiracy guy funny though regardless.

He is liberal.
Does not necessary mean he is retard.

This.

Of course he is.
The waterfilter salesman is a retard.
A funny retard for sure, but a retard nonetheless.

Liar. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

That's how men interact, leaf. Your cucked country is that far gone that you don't know that?

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF BURGER HOMO FAG C-U-C-K GAY MAN

this

lol

Bravo talks like he has eaten way too many high kicks to the dome in his life.

Yes he is

Toothpaste. Go smoke weed and fuck hookers faggot.

Rogan is weak faggot.

Daily reminder that you're literally autistic and should kys, obongoleaf. Obama was a horrible president.

In history, Obama will only look better in comparison to the right wing retards who came immediately before him and after.

Obongo's only legacy is that he's the first Basketball-American president.

Saving the American economy from a 2nd Republican Great Depression is near the top of his many great accomplishments

>In history, Obama will look just like the massive narcissist he is.

always a fucking leaf

She has awakened my fetish of short girls with big butts.

>narcissist

Wow you sound more level-headed than usual.

When other recessions happen, we could always are able to bounce back-up relatively quickly. Obama was not able to do that, the economy did not grow fast. The Fed kept interest rates at close to 0% while adding trillions to the debt just to have as slow as a recovery as he did, and now he's fucked it up for Trump to have to hold together the failing system.

He added trillions to our debt
>inb4 "but Bush did it too!"
I hate Bush too. It was Bush and the globalist neo-cons that brought us into the war and introduced the LEFT-WING policy of forcing banks to give loans out to people who couldn't afford them. Funny you how call us right wing losers, but it's the left wing policy that caused the Great recession.

Alex is used to being mocked. Water off a duck's back.

"ANYONE ELSE STICK DICKS INSIDE THEIR ASSHOLE?" - OP

he is a bit, but alex is dropping some redpills too

Obama will literally be remembered as the first African American President. No more, no less. In other words, hes not GREAT

clearly you missed the beginning of the show. joe rogan always contorts his face like that and they've been friends for years. fuck off and die

Obamaleaf doesn't answer questions about growth rates or the fed, its all about muh unemployment rate.

The fact you have a leaf for a flag means your existence is miserable.

This. They are besties. He might not agree with him on everything but he wouldn't mock him.

I've talked about your precious JewDP growth many times.

I understand that you right wing retards want to increase gubmint spending and increase immigrants just to boost your precious JewDP growth.

You also want Trump to bring back boom bust just for your precious JewDP growth.

I'd much rather have steady growth of 2.5%, 4.7% unemployment, a strong US dollar, high wages, and a steady economy.

THANKS OBAMA!

Listen up fagatron. You've gone done upset the wrong partner, partner. So get your globalist pustule of a brain out of my motherfucking safe space. You collected your shekels, now scat Bagel-Dog

1. Obama reduced the budget deficit by 75%

he really is though

2. Obama is the slowest spender in 80 years

I said shut the fuck up you retard Canadian. If I hear another peep out of you, I'll rape your moose of a wife

3. u retards splerg muh federal reserve because u watched some spooky documentaries on youtube and u have no arguments

muh money printing. what happened to the $5,000 gold and hyperinflation u retards promised?

The USD only skyrocketed under OBama.

The policies worked.

forgot youtube link

youtube.com/watch?v=dgK7LBExcps

I SWEAR TO GOD LEAF. I will waterboard you with maple syrup. You worthless fucking rat, get off my board

good goy

yes JewDP is the most important measure

Screw your wages. Bring in more immigrants

I will play chilean mineshaft with your asshole, Bronx Indian. Do not fucking post on my board CTR

u can bet your ass these are gunna be added to the collection

this is too good

I'll take "what is sequestration, for $200 Alex".

All of you Nickle Nose Nococks are the same. Always with the grubby hands and the penguin noises. Get your CTR cuck ass off my motherfucking board

I've got a nice spot for you in my ashtray, Ikey Moe.

Kek, yes it's the Allah Akbars that are making Sweden so great, that must be it! No, they just infest the cities, get free stuff, and will eventually riot once the white populations of Sweden/Europe start to dwindle, or if there is an economic collapse due to EU policies.
Also, even if they only took the cream of the crop immigrants, the sad fact is that its the 2nd generation immigrants that regress to the mean and have more radical beliefs and lower IQs.

you're the retards splerging muh JewDP and supporting Trump

i destroyed u in a previous thread haven't i?

When you have to lie about what years presidents are in power you know you're just making shit up.