Racism kills kids

racism kills kids
Just because pol thought you were cool for posting the n word 50 times a day doesn't mean a jury will
Racists will always lose
To top it off? Those BLM protestors are now heros and it caused even more people to support BLM and donate.
Sounds like a win win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqh0H5JbVow
youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>kills
>nobody died

OP is a faggot.

what happened? I'd ask OP but he's a faggot

one of those /k/ guys got found guilty on all charges for shooting at nigs attacking him at a protest

what will their sentence be? I'm thinking 10-15 years

>found guilty on all charges for shooting at nigs attacking him
Were they actually attacking him or did he just get spooked?

>Scarsella, 24, was charged with 12 counts of first-degree assault and one count of riot in connection with the Nov. 23, 2015 protest

What is the average charge for first degree assault?

they chased him away for not taking off his mask, and after they cornered him in some alley or something then he shot at them

there is even a video of some of the other nigs at the protest admitting this

Minnesota Assault Laws & Penalties
First Degree Assault

If you commit assault that causes great bodily harm to someone you may be charged with this serious felony. First degree assault is punishable by up to 20 years in prison and $30,000 in fines.

“Great bodily harm” is defined as injury which causes substantial risk of death or causes disfigurement or loss or loss of use of any organ or bodily member.

Minnesota Statute §609.224
Second Degree Assault

You may be charged with 2nd degree assault if you assault someone with a dangerous weapon. If the alleged victim suffers “substantial bodily harm” you will face a potential sentence of up to 10 years and fines of $20,000. However, if there is not “substantial bodily harm”, the potential sentence is dropped to up to 7 years in prison and $14,000 in fines.

Sounds like self defense to me. If he hadn't pulled out a gun he would likely be shitting out his teeth right now.

If they didn't post a video on youtube saying racist stuff he would have for sure gotten off on all charges

MERKEL FOR GHOST

Wouldn't 1st degree imply he planned to get chased down by rabid niggers so he had an excuse to kill them?

All memeing aside what the fuck are you Minnesota anons going to do about this shit? You just going to be a bunch of cucks and take it?

I at least have the excuse of being thousands of miles away what the fuck is your excuse for not doing shit?

an user literally got a tooth knocked out when one of the niggers punched him

lel. what would you have us do?

At least wait for appeals.

It's impossible to explain ironic racism to a jury full of normies.

I feel bad for Scarsella

>He's going to jail to placate niggers and their enablers
Keep telling yourselves that, SJWs. You're just as dumb as the niggers.

Kick up a stink.
Don't let this shit just slip away down the memory hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqh0H5JbVow

Protest.

#freelance

nobody cares about BLM anymore though

So let me get this straight-
This is a clear case of self-defense, but because the defender said something racist, they are going to reclassify it as assault?
That makes him a political prisoner.

Posting racist shit where you show your face is stupid but god damn.

Go to BLM website, last activity was 6 months ago. Trump extinguished that flame. Black folk scared.

theres a live stream here
youtube.com/watch?v=y8uW3Mpzevg

it was 100% self defense. Their only mistake was making some video where they called blacks dindus and said some other stuff I can't remember

>if you're racist you omit all ability to self defend against savage niggers who wont stop after you pull a gun out. no, they wont stop after you shoot one either. he had to shoot fucking five of them all to the front to stop what was going to be a brutality. fuck niggers and nigger apologists. racists have a right to self defense just like everyone else.

i-i thought systemic white privilege would have surely helped these gud boys out and clear their name

there HAS to be a mistake guys. we need to petition the white privilege ministry to have a retrial.

Not sure if this is true, but apparently they had sent jokes to each other shortly before about needing to get new guns "to shoot dindus", so it looked like they went down there planning to shoot people.

Obviously they were being ironic and didn't actually plan to kill anyone, but the courts are pretty irony- and sarcasm-free whenever shit like this happens.

This will probably end up overturned on appeal, though.

mfw I was there when this happened but never knew these were the guys who shot at the niggers

Noodles